Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:45:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Child Kidnappings by the Western-European States  (Read 72907 times)
Marianne Skanland

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 11:17:35 AM

Another development on the legal front:

Norway to implement the Hague convention on child abduction –
unfortunate development for families targeted by the child protection authorities

24 April 2015

It's bad business, certainly, but it was to be expected. Norway has been talking big for a long time now about how much easier it will be to "protect" children when Norway implemenents the Hague convention.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marianne Skanland

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 05:24:13 PM

Wonderful news today: A Lithuanian child and his mother have succeeded! They are home!

Lithuania won't hand back child taken away from Norwegian foster carers, police say
Delfi, by The Lithuania Tribune, 25 April 2015

"A Lithuanian child taken away from his foster carers in Norway and secretly driven to Lithuania and his mother will not be handed over to Norway, a spokesman for the Police Department said."

The article does not say whether this is Gabrielius or another child, but anyway it is terrific! At least one mother and son have been reunited. When Norway will not act humanely, then resolute action from Lithuania now helps keep their own citizens safe. Congratulations to this mother and child on belonging to a better state than Norway!

RichG

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:46:22 AM

In reply to the OP, that's absolutely terrifying. I believe that it should be up to the parent how to raise their child, not the state. Governments often make sweeping, generalized decisions that don't work in all situations. Every kid is different. Parenting isn't a one-size-fits-all type of thing.

I also find it disturbing that even tourists can have their children taken away under this system, and that the Norwegian government uses the children themselves as informants!

This is just wrong!
Marianne Skanland

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 06:26:54 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2015, 10:17:42 AM by Marianne Skanland

RichG is right, in my view. It is all of it tragic, and RichG rightly points out one of the major tragedies: the way children are manipulated into saying things which will result in much of their parents' lives being destroyed and of course their own as well.

The authorities have furthermore succeeded in planting 'useful' convictions in the population at large: that whatever children being questioned by 'qualified child experts' say against their parents, is true, while children who do not say negative things about their parents are lying 'in incredible loyalty to their parents'. People trust the quackery of the psychologists and child protection workers (their trust is reinforced by endless propaganda in the press and news and in our parliament, every week). Brute force is being used too, cf the film of the psychologist pressuring the little girl – a link to a description and a further link to the video of it was posted here by Erik Strand back on p 6:
I recently found an article companied by a video ...

Politically correct circles now even talk of love – mind you: not the love between children and their family, that is explicitly said to be absent – the children in the care of the child protection service are claimed not to have received love from their family. No, here is an educator of social workers who has recently done a doctorate on the love which social workers must have for the children. They must develop it as a 'basic competence'. And not love for the sake of itself, no, as an item in their 'treatment' of the young. A pedagogical trick. I wrote the comment below a few days ago:

Starting to babble about social workers' love

It is about as crazy as it can get: Now educational establishments training child protection workers are starting to talk about the love of social workers for "their" children as a "a basic competence".
(Translations from Norwegian are mine.)

Ungdom trenger kjærlighet fra barnevernet (Young people need love from the child protection agency)
Forskning.no, 28 April 2015

("Forskning" means "research", "science". forskning.no is a website publishing news from universities and other establishments of higher education etc in Norway. The website is solidly and unquestioningly a supporter of the politically correct, and have been known to quickly remove critical articles and comments. This distressing article is of course run of the mill in Norwegian philosophy about children, so it no doubt has a secure place. It might, however, be interesting to see if any critical comments appear and for how long they stay. The article is said by forskning.no to stem from 'research circles' – quite right: that is the kind of 'research' done in the socio-psychological milieus.)

We are told that:
"Love belongs not only in private life, but is also found in the professional relationship between social worker and child and youth."

I have to be ashamed, then? Because I have quite often said and written that one word is totally absent in the world of ideas in Western style social work: love. It turns up here. But in what manner of twisted, distorted version!

Once again there is no mention of at any cost honouring, respecting and upholding the nature-given, unique love between child and parents, the love which holds them together in freedom. No, the program is that social workers are to develop love for children in the hands of the child protection agency as a "basic competence", as "an appreciation which can function as a 'treatment strategy' in working with exposed youths". A helpless theatre performance of paid make-believe-emotions, then, which is said to "demand strong involvement and commitment, says researcher Hilde Marie Thrana at the District University in Lillehammer". One example which is given is the love which a young girl experiences from the social worker who wakes her up every morning when she herself would really prefer to drop out of school.

First, the social services destroy the family's preservation of family love, and shut the family completely out of their ideological horizon. Then they talk sentimentally about "Many youngsters in the child protection service have not had the necessary self-confidence established which others get when they experience love in their close family".

This is one of the most harrowing articles I have read for a long time (which says quite a lot). Norwegian professional child protection circles are in the process of stepping over the precipice. And the docile Norwegian population follows them faithfully, almost as one man, on their journey.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 10:24:46 AM

Wonderful news today: A Lithuanian child and his mother have succeeded! They are home!

Lithuania won't hand back child taken away from Norwegian foster carers, police say
Delfi, by The Lithuania Tribune, 25 April 2015

"A Lithuanian child taken away from his foster carers in Norway and secretly driven to Lithuania and his mother will not be handed over to Norway, a spokesman for the Police Department said."

The article does not say whether this is Gabrielius or another child, but anyway it is terrific! At least one mother and son have been reunited. When Norway will not act humanely, then resolute action from Lithuania now helps keep their own citizens safe. Congratulations to this mother and child on belonging to a better state than Norway!

I just hope that the Norwegian authorities will not go on a revenge spree, kidnapping dozens more of Lithuanian children living in the Scandinavian nation (there are thousands of Lithuanians working in Norway). Also, remember that for every single child re-united to his/her parents, thousands more remain to be rescued.
hofor

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 07:16:15 AM

I find it funny, that you insist, because of high listings of Norway on some random lists in "human rights", that its institutions are above making mistakes, even questioning their decisions seems "weird" to you snow people.
This is nothing but a straw man. I have said nothing of the sorts.

The CPS in Norway can indeed be criticized for a number of things, but the criticism needs to be valid and not based on lies and false information.

As I already said, your own courts labeled case of sexual abuse as false.
It's been a while since I last participated here. Please link to where you said this, and of course where you provided actual sources for your claims.

Which part of this is Norway violating, and how?
All of those points, if Barnevernet made a mistake, destroyed foreign family and now refuses to abide by court ruling, common sense (ever heard of it?), basic human decency and United Nation Convention on Child Rights.
You didn't actually answer the question. Please be more specific about what and how. Vague claims may fly in your circles, but are certainly not good enough for me. Especially when it turns out most claims from those who oppose the CPS so far are demonstrably false.
hofor

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 07:27:48 AM

Marianne, I agree that replying to hofor is a lost cause - I felt it once I read his reply to my post.
I actually find the new writer hofor's postings in this thread quite useful and welcome. They give a realistic illustration, for all of you who have never observed Norwegian child 'protection' close to, of what CPS victims and CPS critics regularly encounter, what Eva Michaláková is up against, what Gabrielius' family is up against. This is the way they are treated, by most of the general population, who are incredibly trustful of everything emanating from the authorities, and certainly by people close to the system (and that means some tens of thousands of people, actually, in professions which work along with the CPS).
It's interesting that both of you have  chosen to attack me instead of replying to my points. You two can't even answer simple questions, and you haven't even bothered to respond to multiple specific examples of false claims that I pointed out in your posts.

It's also interesting that Nemo1024 refers to it as a "cause." Ideology apparently defeats facts when fighting this "cause."

This kind of behavior - making unsubstantiated false claims, refusing to back them up, and attacking people instead - seems to be the modus operandi of the anti-CPS crowd in general, so I am not surprised that Marianne isn't getting much traction with her campaign. But it's got nothing to do with people trusting the authorities and everything to do with being caught while making false claims.

I find it suspicious (though it might be a coincidence), that after almost a month of this thread's inactivity, hofor appears out of the blue and revives it just about at the same time that the Lithuanian cases get a large media attention abroad, leading to Norwegian authorities announcing the need for PR services. As we know, PR can also be of a black variety....
I found this thread while searching for something else, IIRC. There was so much misinformation here that I wanted to respond. I had a hard time believing that people actually believed the obviously false claims that were peddled here.
hofor

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 07:29:26 AM

A digression:
Norwegians have an incredible faith in the authorities. Recently, a farm was closed without trial. I tried getting some facts about the case. All I get is people's tribute to the authorities. It's disgusting.
Which farm was this, and what are your sources?

It would be nice to be able to verify a claim in this thread for once. It's really funny to see people accusing those who don't ignore factual information of uncritically accepting the authorities' version of thing, while they themselves at the same time automatically believe anything and everything as long as it's anti-CPS.
hofor

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 07:30:49 AM

This is the ultimate aim of this whole exercise. Kidnap normal children, and place them with homosexuals. More than 50% of these children will end up sexually abused, and some of them will become serial killers and rapists in the future.
Is this satire? Homosexuals turning people into serial killers! Wow.

Why are you so focused on homosexuals?
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 08:47:47 AM

I see consensus management has arrived. I am surprised it took this long.
hofor

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 10:07:57 AM

What do you think about the claim that the aim of the Norwegian CPS is to create serial killers by kidnapping children from their parents, placing them with homosexuals and having them sexually abused, TECSHARE?

Do you have any actual arguments, or just the regular "I know the facts aren't on my side so I'll just attack instead"?
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 05:48:13 PM

The fact that children are taken from healthy families by the Norwegian CPS, separated from their parents for months (or for life) and are placed with complete strangers (it's irrelevant if those strangers are LGBT [Lesbian Gomosexual Bestiality Transvestite]) is THE damning action. Everything else pales into irrelevance.

I have a feeling that hofor is one of those Ignore-list residents... Roll Eyes

Now, an update on the OP case of the 5-yo Oscar, who was taken from his parents last October on charges of his milk tooth being removed by his mother The boy was taken right out of a private(!) school and saw his parents only a few times since then. He is separated from his younger sister, who got salvaged in time from Norway. There are some good news.

Astahov posted on Instagram:
"Good news arrived, friends! There came a serious chance to beat the juvenile system of Norway and to liberate the (5yo) Oscar... In 1 or 2 months, if the parents endure all the conditions for meetings, contact, conduct, the young one will return..."
http://ria.ru/society/20150526/1066633748.html

The parents of Oscar plan to move to St. Petersburgh once the ordeal is over, according to Oscar's grandfather:
http://www.kp.ru/daily/26387.4/3264317/

And the latest:

Newspaper North Post, referencing Boris Cohan of Murmansk CPS said the the Norwegian authorities decided to return the child to his parents: "Norwegian CPS are presenting the plan to finalise all the required procedures. The parents agreed to undergo the special "educational" courses, which ensured that everyone could see the sincerity of the parents' attitude towards the child.", said Cohan.
http://www.gazeta.ru/social/news/2015/05/27/n_7233769.shtml

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 05:51:02 PM

What do you think about the claim that the aim of the Norwegian CPS is to create serial killers by kidnapping children from their parents, placing them with homosexuals and having them sexually abused, TECSHARE?

Do you have any actual arguments, or just the regular "I know the facts aren't on my side so I'll just attack instead"?

Attack? I attacked you?

I have plenty of arguments, all of which you promptly ignored and began posting anyway.
miki77miki

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

stop kidding me

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 02:07:58 AM

I mean, I understand why things like this get in place. People like it when politicians say things like "I'm tough on abuse" it makes people feel better about themselvs knowing that their vote went toward someone that will stop abuse. But when policies get instituted they are too hard, and no one questions it until something bad happens to them.
Marianne Skanland

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 09:14:46 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2015, 02:39:54 PM by Marianne Skanland

Some demonstrations are planned for Saturday 30 May:

Demonstrations against (Norwegian) child protection in many cities on 30 May 2015
The child protection system will also be a theme in the European Union on 2 June

The demonstrations have been planned for a long time. Probably the Norwegian child protection system will be in focus, at least in some of the demonstrations, but other Western countries are also under criticism and will very likely be en item, especially that of Britain (there is a very high number of complaints re child 'protection' and forced adoptions against Britain at the European Court of Human Rights these last few years).

It is not a bad thing if the central focus is on Norway, although the CPS is just as bad in some other countries and the philosophy driving it is usually the same. If one could effect a change in Norway – closing down the present system and starting to build, from scratch, a real social service – that would give a good foundation for effecting improvements in other countries afterwards.

As usual, the Norwegian press/media is almost uniformely silent. They have of course been trained and have their experience from an ideology which is rather uncritical of the politically correct in most fields. Also, they operate with something they call 'research', which is too superficial and quickly-in-and-out to suit a deep-rooted system gone wrong. A 'lone swallow' this time is:

Europeiske demonstrasjoner mot det norske barnevernet (European demonstrations against the Norwegian child protection agency)
Nettavisen, 24 May 2015

It is of course very uncertain how much of a success these demos will be but it is the right thing to attempt regardless. It is probably the only thing that can possibly stop the CPS abuses – long term information, except if a large scale catastrophe were to bring the system(s) to collapse, and we should not want that, since that kind of 'revolution' is apt to bring further disasters in its wake.

Demonstrations in Norway are planned in

Oslo
Stavanger
Trondhjem

In Oslo the demonstration will take place from 11 am until 3 pm, at Eidsvolls Plass outside Stortinget (Parliament).

Abroad there are demonstrations planned in

London
Dublin
Edinburgh

Stockholm
Copenhagen

Warszaw
Prague
Bratislava

Vilnius
Tallinn

I am sorry that neither Russia nor Turkey is in with the rest. However, that does not mean that they are passive or ignorant of CPS problems caused by Norway to their citizens, and whatever other political conflicts between countries, they certainly have shown correct insights and opinions in CPS matters. The Russian children's ombudsman, who is e.g mentioned in Nemo1024's last posting above, is certainly active, in a manner beneficial to children and parents.

The Czech politician who has worked especially against Norwegian child protection abuse is planning to come to Oslo on Saturday and be present at the demonstration here:
He is a Czech member of the EU parliament. His name is
Tomáš Zdechovský
There is quite a lot about his contribution in several postings in "the Czech thread" on Forum Redd Våre Barn. He has also been a leading motor in getting CPS debated in the European Union on 2 June.

A new article by Jan Simonsen is expected, probably today Thursday, on his blog. Presumably it will be in Norwegian, though, and it is doubtful whether there is much time for anyone to translate it. Nevertheless I will link to it here.
   Jan Simonsen visits the Czech Republic quite often, has many friends and connections there, and has contributed valuably there to disseminate information about Norwegian child protection. His work, too, is referred to here, in "the Czech thread".

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 11:14:41 AM

^^^ They should have organized protests in Russia as well, as Russian citizens are one of the most affected groups by the Barnevernet child kidnapping. Still, I don't know how much effect this will have on the Barnevernet, as the local Norwegian media will not be giving any coverage at all to these acts.
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 12:08:14 PM

In reply to the OP, that's absolutely terrifying. I believe that it should be up to the parent how to raise their child, not the state. Governments often make sweeping, generalized decisions that don't work in all situations. Every kid is different. Parenting isn't a one-size-fits-all type of thing.

I also find it disturbing that even tourists can have their children taken away under this system, and that the Norwegian government uses the children themselves as informants!

This is just wrong!

Its actually quite similar to 1984 by Mr. Orwell. Parents are afraid of their own children. By the way, protests against Norway´s gestapo should be staged in countries such as Poland, Russia, Lithuania, Czech republic, Slovakia, Germany and possibly United Kingdom.
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 01:19:22 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2015, 03:12:59 PM by Nemo1024

This is just wrong!

Its actually quite similar to 1984 by Mr. Orwell. Parents are afraid of their own children. By the way, protests against Norway´s gestapo should be staged in countries such as Poland, Russia, Lithuania, Czech republic, Slovakia, Germany and possibly United Kingdom.

Yes, there should have been. On the other hand, the topic is coming up with certain regularity. I did a quick search using the following keywords: "пpoтecты пpoтив нopвeжcкoй cиcтeмы" (protests against Norwegian system). The results span several years (use Google translate to read the articles):

2012: (How Norway expropriates children from passing foreigners) http://slon.ru/world/kak_norvegiya_otnimaet_detey_u_zaezzhikh_inostrantsev-748576.xhtml

2012: (Russia stared diplomatic war for its children in Norway) http://inosmi.ru/world/20120214/185888131.html

2013: (The sunset of the juvenile policy of Europe) http://ruskline.ru/news_rl/2013/01/28/zakat_zahvatnicheskoj_yuvenalnoj_politiki_v_evrope/ (One poignant fragment of the lecture: The roots of the juvenile technology go straight to Nazi Germany. Adolf Hitler opened the first children's shelters in Finland, Sweden, Norway and other countries for targeted change of the national code in children, expropriated from their parents. Hitler's technologies have taken root and hide today today under the guise of juvenile system to "save" the children all over Europe and the world from the biological parents. ... Also, according to the lecturer, Irina Bergset, the Norwegian "quota" for child expropriation has grown over the last 15 years from 500 to 4000 children per year.)

2014: (Norway violates the Rights of citizens of RF. Russia against Barnevern) http://www.soborjane.ru/news/norvegija_narushaet_prava_rossijan_rossija_protiv_barnevarn/2014-02-07-189 (Key case here is a Russian mother, whos child was taken away without presenting any charges or giving documents. She fights for 3 years now to get a right to exchange letters with her son - Skype, phone, e-mails, paper letter - all is prohibited!)

2014: (There is a coordinated system for extraction of children acting in Norway) http://www.tvc.ru/news/show/id/55171

EDIT: One lengthy, but very important interview, showing the work of a volunteer organisation "Russian Mothers", which tells about several cases of child kidnapping by Norway and how they helped out in each of the cases. This interview confirms many of the issues and specifics, raised by Marianne in this thread:
Refugees from the Juvenile War
http://ruskline.ru/opp/2013/9/27/bezhency_s_yuvenalnoj_vojny/
Do run it through Google translate, and if you have questions, I'll help translating some of the fragments on request.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Marianne Skanland

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 07:01:24 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2015, 07:56:35 AM by Marianne Skanland

30 May 2015

Ahead of the demonstration today:

Tomáš Zdechovský (KDU-ČSL): Say no to the norwegian terror!
Join the demonstrations which take place on the 30th May in many european cities (London, Oslo, Dublin, Prague, Edinburgh, Vilnius, Stavanger)!
Socialtjänsten i Marks kommun skändar familjer!, 27 mai 2015

Zdechovský also mentions Brno as a city where there will be a demonstration.

The website "Socialtjänsten i Marks kommun skändar familjer!" is a Swedish one, which brings a lot of information about CPS abuses from several countries (of course including Sweden, which is really 'worst in class'). The name means approximately "The Social Services in Marks Municipality abuses families!"

Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 07:44:25 PM

30 May 2015

Ahead of the demonstration today:

Tomáš Zdechovský (KDU-ČSL): Say no to the norwegian terror!
Join the demonstrations which take place on the 30th May in many european cities (London, Oslo, Dublin, Prague, Edinburgh, Vilnius, Stavanger)!
Socialtjänsten i Marks kommun skändar familjer!, 27 mai 2015

Zdechovský also mentions Brno as a city where there will be a demonstration.

The website "Socialtjänsten i Marks kommun skändar familjer!" is a Swedish one, which brings a lot of information about CPS abuses from several countries (of course including Sweden, which is really 'worst in class'). The name means approximately "The Social Services in Marks Municipality abuses families!"

Here are some news reports from Russian-language media about the protests against the new Norwegian CPS law:

Protest in front of the Norwegian embassy in London, conducted by the emigrants from the former USSR and by Russian Mothers. People places photos of tens of children (predominantly of Russian/ex-USSR origin) that got kidnapped by Norway over the last year (video):
http://tvzvezda.ru/news/vstrane_i_mire/content/201505301750-7tlz.htm

There was a picket in front of the Norwegian embassy in Tallinn, Estonia against "the Norwegian policy that allows it to expropriate children en mass":
http://www.interfax.ru/world/444708

According to the article, the activists from Estonia say that similar protests are conducted in 14 other countries, including Latvia, Lithuania, Denmark, Sweden, Great Britain, Poland, Slovakia, Russia, Czech Republic, Turkey.

The activists from "Parents of Estonia" say further that they are afraid that the same kind of marauding as in Norway (where a quarter of the children is institutionalised!) can start in Estonia, because Estonian laws are modelled after Norwegian ones.

Edit: And here it is:
http://dsnmp.ru/korolevstvo-plennyih-detey-i-vsemirnyiy-piket-za-semyu-trans-norvegiya-i-deti-video-18-dr-novosti-mirovogo-sodoma/

News: Russian mother will go to the World rally on May 30, 2015 at 12:00 to the Norwegian embassies in Russia, the Czech Republic, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia,England, Germany, France and Holland. In Norway, at the same time, the People's Assembly will be held in Oslo against the anti-child policy of the Norwegian authorities, the practice of mass withdrawal of children from biological families of all nationalities.
Parents in all 10 countries will come to the Norwegian Embassies with photographs of the stolen children in Norway, and with mourning "roses" in their hands. The flower symbolizes the captive child, "confiscated" by the Norwegian Childpolice "Barnevern" from the family home. The parents from 10 countries will put mourning roses on the porch of the diplomatic mission of a country  that practices the punitive methods against the traditional families of Russians, Ukrainians, Belarusians and other nations.
The purpose of the action - to draw attention to the fact that "the mass removal of children" in Norway is implementing gender ideology. In Norway, the Slavic children transformed into trans-Norwegians: see the documentary about the action "Trans-Norway".

In Czechia: http://www.kdejemojedite.cz/
https://www.facebook.com/CeskoVratmeDetiRodicum?pnref=story

The video, mentioned above, is in English:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mF3ihYfYcw

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: