Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:38:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Child Kidnappings by the Western-European States  (Read 72904 times)
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 12:05:33 PM

I recently found a article accompanied by a video that showed how a psychologist pressured a six years old girl to confirm that she had been sexually abused. The result was that the girl was taken from her family and placed in several foster homes.

One can read about this case here: http://www.fampo.no/six_years_old_girl_manipulated_by_psychologist.html.

The Norwegian site is named "Barnefjern" (Child remover) and apt co-sounder to the official "Barnevern" (Child protection)
http://www.barnefjern.org/her-blir-jenta-6-manipulert-av-en-psykolog/

That transcript bit! Bloody hell! And the 6-year old girl spent 4 hours in interrogation until she confessed...

TK: But you have to say it. Otherwise we will newer finish.
G: But I have not done it.
TK: It is not you who have done it. We do not mean that you have done anything wrong. We do not mean that at all. But someone have done something. So that the doctor can see that something has happened with your ass. The doctor has seen that, so that is clear. We only have to get you to tell how it has happened.
G: I have not done anything.
TK: But we know that something must have happened. We only need to get you to tell how it happened. It need not have happened yesterday. It can have happened much earlier.
G: But you do not know that.
TK: Yes, we know that.
G: But I have not done ...
TK: We know that it must have happened.
G: Will it last long before I can go home.
TK: Yes, it will take a while. I will sit here badgering you until you tell what has happened.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Atdhe

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

Atdhe Nuhiu

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 12:56:32 PM

It seems the psychologist has some pedo-sadistic disorder.
youngmike

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 03:29:34 PM

Nemo1024 must be one of those paid russian trolls  Smiley How much they pay you?  Smiley Can I join ?

Atdhe

Atdhe Nuhiu

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 06:13:03 PM

Who is paying him? Illuminati? Satanists? Ripple labs?
carlosiness

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 07:04:59 PM

The pro-KKKremlin hate machine

of misinformation and propaganda rolls on.

I fucking love your hateful ignorance. Please do go on.

Lets talk about Russia kidnapping and killing in:

UKRAINE
CHECHNYA
CRIMEA
ABKHAZIA
ARMENIA
LATVIA
LITHUANIA

AND the LIST goes ON!!!!

Only RUSSIANS would murder you and those you love,

then say they were defending themselves!

UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE!!!

One shouldn't cast stones is a glass house, MOTHERFUCKER.

PS: I like the way the OP peppers his main statement

with exaggerations and half truths. He has to understand this

tactic doesn't work with FREE PEOPLE from FREE SYSTEMS.

We SEE your bullshit.

please explain!

MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED, BUT THIS ASSHOLE DIDN'T CHANGE THE PASSWORD. I DON'T USED THIS FORUM FOR AGES. YOU COULD SEE IT FROM MY ACTIVITY. I USED THIS FORUM FOR FUN AND TO GET SOME BTC FROM SIGNATURES.. NOW I SEE TERRIBLE POSTS AND CRIMINAL OFFENSE FROM MY ACCOUNT. I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR ALL WHO HARMED FROM THIS LAYER ASSHOLE.. I exported my outbox when he was doing dirty jobs.. OUTBOX HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
youngmike

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 07:28:23 PM

Who is paying him? Illuminati? Satanists? Ripple labs?

Looks like you are paying  Smiley
Atdhe

Atdhe Nuhiu

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 07:47:37 PM

Oh crap. I am uncovered.
Now I will poison everyone reading this thread with Polonium (through blockchain).
Marianne Skanland

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 09:16:06 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2014, 10:29:13 PM by Marianne Skanland

I am very glad to see the video which Erik translated something from, because this was a case I remember fairly well, and I have in fact been wondering whether it was possible to find the video. And here it is! Cheers for barnefjern.org who found it and Erik for translating and bringing it to our attention!

The whole video, (including the part in which the psychologist Turid Kavli pressed and pressed the 6 year old girl into some kind of assent, by saying that she would not be let out of the room until she "confessed" that her stepfather had fucked her - Kavli uses just about the most vulgar and derogatory word for "fuck" too,) was actually a tv program sent on public television in Norway (about 10 - 18 years ago) either on tv2 or nrk, when the girl, then about 18-19 years old, had raised the case before the courts again, together with her stepfather (who had long since served his sentence, I seem to remember). He was then acquitted. Both the medical evidence and the psychobabble evidence used to convict him in the first court case had been perfectly incompetent.

In addition to interviewing the girl, they also interviewed Kavli, and as Scandinavian-speakers can hear, she makes no apology, in fact maintaining not only that she has done nothing wrong but fairly clearly sticks to it that although the proof might not be enough to ensure a conviction in court, it is so important to believe the children, and so many of them come afterwards and thank them. - Believe the children? Well, that girl was certainly one child whom Kavli did not believe.

Turid Kavli, as far as I remember, was later engaged to lead the so-called "trauma centre" in Trondheim, a place where they gave people psychotherapy and enticed them into "recalling repressed memories of sex abuse". The centre was at last shut down when a number of "patients" had complained that they certainly did not get any better from the "treatment" there, on the contrary they felt much worse.

But nobody has really taken the psychobabblers to task, ever. And just now in 2014 we are in Norway heading for a new deluge of sex abuse accusations, it seems, very many of which will no doubt be false and destroy new victims and families. Nor is it healthy for the future life of children to be pressed or psychobabbled into accusing their family members or others of abuse which has actually never taken place. Has anybody read Margaret Hagen's illuminating book Whores of the court ? She is/was a very realistic psychologist at Boston University doing research into perception. She investigated the psychobabble craze because her brother was suddenly accused of having committed abuse many years earlier, and she was thoroughly shocked at what clinical psychologists were doing. What did they base it on? On nothing, she writes. There is simply no research support at all for their claims.

All the people responsible for the last craze of false abuse accusations here in Norway had a set-back when the Bjugn case made it clear (though a lot of people will never admit it) that such accusations are quite often the product not of abuse but of unfounded speculations and beliefs of doctors and psychologists and social workers. But that was at the beginning of the 1990s. Now the crazies are back in full force.

Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 11:19:13 PM

Nemo1024 must be one of those paid russian trolls  Smiley How much they pay you?  Smiley Can I join ?

Should I treat it as a compliment that you decided to start a personal defamation attack on me? To answer your question, no one's paying, but you can join, for free. What you need to qualify is pure heart, intolerance of unfairness, and a certain optimism that was characteristic of Don Quixot.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Marianne Skanland

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 11:44:32 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2014, 11:58:25 PM by Marianne Skanland

The problem I see with the Norwegian child care system is that parents are presumed guilty until proven innocent with immediate removal of the child, which is traumatic for the kid. In most other countries the families are observed/followed up, and the extraction of the child requires a court order.

The India / Stavanger case was an example of how Norway holds on to the children at all cost. It took action even from the Indian prime minister to get Norwegian government members to at last put sufficient pressure on the CPS boss in Stavanger to let the children be taken to their uncle. Norwegian authorities on all levels have given the CPS the right to decide what is best for children - against all common sense, because it is so obvious that they do not: they have no competence, no knowledge, no life's experience, and no respect for all that is known of the outcome of being separated from one's family, to make any such decision. And the politicians just do not do what they should do: Cancel the power of the CPS and deal with the court system etc directly. Cf my suggestion of a little revolution by setting up a "client committee" to do the job: Political program for child protection in local administration.

Sweden is just like Norway when it comes to having an almighty social service which confiscates children with gusto, and takes care that the children should be cut off from their family completely and never return. The Sweden / Malaysia case is a clear example:

Malaysian family in Sweden - children taken

This is a long thread about the case - I hardly think any readers here will go into each article, but even the article titles give quite a bit of information, and the sheer abundance of articles shows the amount of publicity the case drew in Malaysia.

Here, the parents were charged with physical abuse of their children, and were later found guilty and given jail sentences. But why were the children not allowed to meet their relatives who went to Sweden to help? Oh no, no such thing. Again sit took action from the Malaysian prime minister, who sent a deputy foreign minister to Sweden to negotiate with the Swedish authorities for the children to be allowed to return to Malaysia. And notice an even clearer example of the Scandinavian country attempting to never let go: Even with the children back with their relatives in Malaysia, Sweden demands to have reports sent to them and claims to have custody rights! My guess is that the Malaysian authorities have had to say yes to that before Sweden would let the children out. One of the last articles (p 6 of the thread) is about this: Custodial rights return only if Sweden is satisfied.

One might ask whether Western countries have taken leave of their senses completely. It seems to be kind of slave states we are running.

Marianne Skanland

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 08:39:46 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2015, 04:46:05 AM by Marianne Skanland

I found a couple of articles in English but published in Czechia about the Czech case we discussed especially on p 5 of this thread. The articles are from the middle of December but new enough - i.e. they contain some interesting bits. The Czechs have not calmed down about this case. I love the photo of the demonstration outside the Norwegian embassy in Prague. Both articles are open for comments, by the way.

Czech children to spend fourth Christmas in Norwegian foster care
The Prague Post, 10 December 2014

Mother files new custody complaint in Norway
Step is needed for Czech government to increase diplomatic pressure
MyPrague Magazine, 18 December 2014

BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 01:26:23 PM

I don't care from which system the child and the mother are. I don't have to believe what ever your system tell me. I want to try it. Give me my fedex box, open it, open 2 bottles one for you, one for me. hmmm Coke. Great. next.

So if you believe to be able to deflect public eyes from your malpractices with a digitalizer still running, your are fucking pathetic. So to all of you questioning what is happening when a child is separated by the state from his mother, keep going. those little muppets telling you to stfu and accept their truth, say nothing to them, just move trough their emptiness.

so this was a little message of motivation Smiley. And remember it's a forum based on TRUSTLESS technology.

money is faster...
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 12:02:01 AM

A case from May last year, when 3 Russian girls (aged 13, 5 and 3) were taken right from their home and their parents, without even checking the allegations. I didn't know about that one either!

http://www.barnefjern.org/norways-removal-of-children-from-russian-mother-illegal-astakhov/

The couple was stripped of their parental rights after one of the daughters` friends had said that the girls were physically abused at home. Social workers arrived at the family’s place and took the children away without even making an attempt to collect more evidence on the allegations. The girls were temporarily placed in an adoptive family, though the younger sisters do not speak Norwegian.

In violation of the presumption of innocence principle, Tatiana and her husband were told to collect enough evidence by May 28 to prove that they were not physically abusing their children. Russia’s Children’s Rights Ombudsman Pavel Astakhov: “The parents were told that they would no longer see their children because of physical abuse allegations. We`ve been collecting evidence to prove that these allegations are ungrounded and that the children were not abused.”

Marianne Skanland

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 11:15:04 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2015, 05:15:09 PM by Marianne Skanland

Here is a case in Britain, concerning children of Gujarati origin, which has stirred some sympathy in India:

Save Indian Children from First World Governments
blogs.Swarajya, 6 January 2015

British child "protection" is running amuck at the moment, especially with forced adoptions. I think I wrote something about that above.

koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 06:21:51 AM

A case from May last year, when 3 Russian girls (aged 13, 5 and 3) were taken right from their home and their parents, without even checking the allegations. I didn't know about that one either!

http://www.barnefjern.org/norways-removal-of-children-from-russian-mother-illegal-astakhov/

The couple was stripped of their parental rights after one of the daughters` friends had said that the girls were physically abused at home. Social workers arrived at the family’s place and took the children away without even making an attempt to collect more evidence on the allegations. The girls were temporarily placed in an adoptive family, though the younger sisters do not speak Norwegian.

In violation of the presumption of innocence principle, Tatiana and her husband were told to collect enough evidence by May 28 to prove that they were not physically abusing their children. Russia’s Children’s Rights Ombudsman Pavel Astakhov: “The parents were told that they would no longer see their children because of physical abuse allegations. We`ve been collecting evidence to prove that these allegations are ungrounded and that the children were not abused.”

Wow what kind of system is this? Guilty until proven innocent? That is some scary shit for parents

I feel like here in the US the kid would have to have noticeable bruises or some kind of trauma for child protective services to get involved.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 09:26:22 PM

Wow what kind of system is this? Guilty until proven innocent? That is some scary shit for parents

I feel like here in the US the kid would have to have noticeable bruises or some kind of trauma for child protective services to get involved.
Unfortunately US CPS is not much better. A lot of people don't realize that CPS is part of a "family court" which falls completely outside of the regular judicial system. This is a vestigial remainder of former eugenics courts from the past often used for forced sterilizations of minorities and "defectives". CPS is almost completely outside of the law, even in the US.
Marianne Skanland

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 05:14:00 PM

The BBC programme Question Time, today 8 January, (that is: now tonight,) http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04xtl6z, will probably have an interview with the parents and/or about the British case concerning the two Gujarati children which I wrote a little about above, in a posting on the 6 Jan:

Save Indian Children from First World Governments
blogs.Swarajya, 6 January 2015

It says on BBC's webpage that the programme will be available shortly after the broadcast.

koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:17:08 PM

Unfortunately US CPS is not much better. A lot of people don't realize that CPS is part of a "family court" which falls completely outside of the regular judicial system. This is a vestigial remainder of former eugenics courts from the past often used for forced sterilizations of minorities and "defectives". CPS is almost completely outside of the law, even in the US.

I'm not really sure of the specifics after CPS gets involved but doesn't it take a serious situation to actually get CPS involved to have them take the child away?

In Norway it seems like I could simply make an anonymous report, and they would come take the child away without any other questions.
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 11:22:02 PM

Interesting. decades ago, the Swiss authorities did a similar thing, abducting children from their families and placing them as slaves with farmers. One of the darkest spots in Swiss history.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verdingkinder

Incredible that this is happening again, but on the other hand, people would not work for the government if they were not mentally ill, or unconscionable enough to hurt their fellow citizens in return for job security.  Shocked

The verdingkinder spirit is still highly alive in government authorities today, in Switzerland and elsewhere

If they could, governments would take children from their parents right after birth and turn them into obedient slaves. Switzerland has mandatory Kindergarten now, Germany tax financed daycares, and England school uniforms ... grab them while they're young.

Truth is the new hatespeech.
Marianne Skanland

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 07:47:23 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2015, 08:09:09 AM by Marianne Skanland

Quote from: Tecshare

Tecshare is right (unfortunately). Especially in the years 2000 - around 2005 I was in touch with a number of Americans, who wrote about their CPS cases, or other people's cases, on the internet, and I also mailed back and forth with some of them. America is fully as bad as Western Europe. One reason is almost certainly that most of the quack psychology that is used in so many child protection cases (and which underpins general beliefs about childhood and people) is extra popular in America; some of it has been invented there (though the biggest, baddest wolf Freud was of course European). For instance, the scandalous "kindergarten cases" - McMartin and others, are not an entirely different issue from what we are discussing.

There are and have been several US-based websites about CPS cases that are full of information from, among other things, official sources. This one has been running for several years:
Fight CPS

Also deserving some attention is the testimony of Nancy Shaefer, a senator in Georgia:
Nancy Shaefer exposes the EVIL CPS
On youtube 2009

Nancy Shaefer lost her senatie seat probably because of her fight for CPS-attacked families. She died under unclear circumstances; there were more than scattered rumours that she might have been killed precisely because she had fought strongly in the Senate of Georgia to have CPS cruelties stopped.

One particular article from Massachusetts News (that publication is known to be ultra-something-whatever-you-call-it in American politics, but I have found them credible in several articles I have seen about CPS matters and have found some independent confirmation):
Social Workers Meet Counter Protest at State House

Note: Here, then, we have social workers wanting money and jobs, and justifying their demands by reading out a list of a hundred children who have died, implying that social workers prevent children dying. Then they are faced with the information that 79 had died in CPS care, and the social workers actually confirmed that the 79 were among the hundred!

Koshgel is quite right to raise the question of whether things are the same in the USA, because that is what most of us think of immediately when we hear of abuse carried out by the social service: "It may be like that in some other country but I have never noticed it here at home in my own country."

The reason is that unfortunately, it is something like abuse in psychiatric hospitals: it affects relatively few people. We have grown up in/into a culture we then feel we know well, and there are always these "explanations" around: that the people who tell horror-stories about the CPS must be exaggerating, that they are bad parents, that they lie, that they are mentally unstable, that because they are involved, they are not objective. Some are - -, some do - -, but it pales beside what the social services do - serviced of people officially employed to assist children.

The bottom line is: The social services lie, and they have taken a leaf out of Joseph Goebbels' book: Don't tell small lies, because people are used to doing that themselves, so they will recognise them as lies. If you want to lie, tell huge lies, then people will say that this is so enormous that it can't be a lie.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: