Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:11:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The White European should be praised for their actions concerning slavery  (Read 5648 times)
boumalo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 03:54:59 AM

You probably thought I lost it but you will understand what I mean if you watch the end of the Stefan Molyneux's video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auQJMLWx6og&list=UUC3L8QaxqEGUiBC252GHy3w

Molyneux is very direct but after you are shocked by what he is saying you usually start thinking that what he is saying make a lot of sense; in this video, he is talking about the fact that slavery was present in every culture and most countries for thousands of years : Africa, Americas, Middle East, Asia and Europe until Europeans fought to abolish it, yet we still hear that the White Europeans were the biggest bad guys concerning slavery and should feel ashamed when they should be praised if anything

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DhaniBoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 07:56:16 AM

slavery should have been abolished in this earth, only hemisphere where all men should live free, but that we see in electronic media and print media slavery still occurs, due to the existence of the war, many children and women who are victims, so it should slavery should be abolished, let's hope the government all over the country want to hear the complaints of the slaves that exist in other countries ...  Undecided

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 08:07:13 AM

It's times like this I'm glad I chose to be an Anarchist and not give a fuck about any of this, am I the only one who feels the same? Or is this thread going to degenerate into a back and forth of race bashing like every other thread about race? People who go on about race and racism on either end of it as if it matters are a bunch of irrational halfwits.
grouper fish

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:19:48 AM

It's times like this I'm glad I chose to be an Anarchist and not give a fuck about any of this, am I the only one who feels the same? Or is this thread going to degenerate into a back and forth of race bashing like every other thread about race? People who go on about race and racism on either end of it as if it matters are a bunch of irrational halfwits.

you are an anarchist so you dont have to care about slavery or racism?  Huh

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 08:21:31 AM

When it gets physical and goes beyond people making moronic comments to each other and getting offended by it let me know and I'll happily defend anyone in my area from it.
grouper fish

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:41:44 AM

ok.

Just seemed strange to accept any form of slavery or racism as an anarchist, but I can understand not wanting to get involved in internet keyboard battles.  Smiley

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 08:45:33 AM

It's not just that, now anyone who mentions anything to do with race is automatically a racist, it's just fucking stupid lol I don't accept racism or slavery, but I also don't accept stupidity either.
grouper fish

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:02:47 AM

It's not just that, now anyone who mentions anything to do with race is automatically a racist, it's just fucking stupid lol I don't accept racism or slavery, but I also don't accept stupidity either.

hm, I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Care to explain how this relates to you being an anarchist?

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 09:46:42 AM

hm, I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Care to explain how this relates to you being an anarchist?

Okay, let me put it this way, you know how Republicans and Democrats are mortal enemies right? The kind of stupidity I'm seeing where it's all about whites vs blacks and only one side can be correct is the exact same mentality and if you agree or disagree with one side you're automatically labelled as one or the other, so if I disagree with something a black guy is saying about whites I'm automatically a racist, if I disagree with something a white guy is saying about blacks well I'm basically a sympathiser aren't I?

This same stupidity goes across all the political arguments, Ukraine, Palestine/Israel ( Jon Stewart actually did a hilarious piece on this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrlUzkd8Z8g ), so I think any of us who are capable of being sane and having a rational discussion about such things should just let the two sides kill each other over their stupidity and live our lives peacefully.
grouper fish

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 11:21:45 AM

Okay, let me put it this way, you know how Republicans and Democrats are mortal enemies right? The kind of stupidity I'm seeing where it's all about whites vs blacks and only one side can be correct is the exact same mentality and if you agree or disagree with one side you're automatically labelled as one or the other, so if I disagree with something a black guy is saying about whites I'm automatically a racist, if I disagree with something a white guy is saying about blacks well I'm basically a sympathiser aren't I?

This same stupidity goes across all the political arguments, Ukraine, Palestine/Israel ( Jon Stewart actually did a hilarious piece on this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrlUzkd8Z8g ), so I think any of us who are capable of being sane and having a rational discussion about such things should just let the two sides kill each other over their stupidity and live our lives peacefully.

well I cant say that I agree with you but I think I understand what you mean. Thx for taking the time to explain.  Smiley

The only question I'm left with is how this can be the view of an anarchist?

I would think that most strains of anarchist thinking takes quite a harsh and one sided view on alot of things. And view themselves as having alot of mortal enemies for that matter. And putting oneself outside the struggle to let the two sides kill each other seems to go against most of the ideas that I see as anarchist, for example that no one is free before all are free.

I just cant seem to combine the two things.

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 11:27:15 AM

You'd be surprised, I found an Anarchist group in the Ukraine that's doing exactly that from what I can see, they call themselves the Autonomous Workers Union and these are Anarcho-Communists essentially.

https://libcom.org/news/eastern-ukraine-conflict-against-regime-kiev-junta-east-autonomous-workers-union-17052014

It's not necessarily against the ideas of an Anarchist to stay out of a conflict, it particularly depends on which sect you're talking about because there are so many. Basically my reasoning is this, when you have two sides clashing with each other, who's agenda's are either not clear or are exactly the same what's the point in getting involved and taking sides with those kind of morons? Much better and more productive I say to just stay out of it and help out anyone who wants to do the same until they either make the mistake of attacking you or wear themselves out.

But if you want to blindly side with untrustworthy people who will turn on you the second they win be my guest Wink
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 11:28:16 AM

Praise the white people! They are your lord!

Facts:

White people abolished slavery!
White people ended the civil war that so many other countries started over slavery!
White people ended racism!
White people have never occupied foreign nations as undocumented immigrants!

Account recovered 08-12-2019
grouper fish

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 11:42:53 AM

You'd be surprised, I found an Anarchist group in the Ukraine that's doing exactly that from what I can see, they call themselves the Autonomous Workers Union and these are Anarcho-Communists essentially.

https://libcom.org/news/eastern-ukraine-conflict-against-regime-kiev-junta-east-autonomous-workers-union-17052014

It's not necessarily against the ideas of an Anarchist to stay out of a conflict, it particularly depends on which sect you're talking about because there are so many. Basically my reasoning is this, when you have two sides clashing with each other, who's agenda's are either not clear or are exactly the same what's the point in getting involved and taking sides with those kind of morons? Much better and more productive I say to just stay out of it and help out anyone who wants to do the same until they either make the mistake of attacking you or wear themselves out.

But if you want to blindly side with untrustworthy people who will turn on you the second they win be my guest Wink

lol thats really funny, I was about to quote the same text before.  Smiley

Yes I fully agree not to side with anyone else but the interests of the working class. But that's not sitting on the sidelines! Thats just keeping on with the same everyday struggle that all anarchists are involved in.  Smiley

Happy to see a libcom text on here and I think we have a closer view on things then I first thought.

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 11:53:47 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2014, 12:06:52 PM by Lethn

I sympathise with the Commies and Marxists, not on everything because I like capitalism ( Bartering for things is a pain in the arse that's why money was invented ) but I'm pretty sure most Anarchists will agree that the current system is ridiculous and two party governments are a joke, pretty soon if we're not careful we're going to see the entire world divided up into East and West and if you try to declare yourselves neutral you'll inevitably be hunted down or persecuted for it.

Been struggling for awhile now to define what kind of Anarchist I am and I at first thought I was an individualist then I discovered several more bloody sects of Anarchism so I guess I'll have to settle with voluntarist because I don't really consider myself that much of a capitalist either even though I do like the free market.
grouper fish

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 12:28:31 PM

I sympathise with the Commies and Marxists, not on everything because I like capitalism ( Bartering for things is a pain in the arse that's why currency was invented ) but I'm pretty sure most Anarchists will agree that the current system is ridiculous and two party governments are a joke, pretty soon if we're not careful we're going to see the entire world divided up into East and West and if you try to declare yourselves neutral you'll inevitably be hunted down or persecuted for it.

Been struggling for awhile now to define what kind of Anarchist I am and I at first thought I was an individualist then I discovered several more bloody sects of Anarchism so I guess I'll have to settle with voluntarist because I don't really consider myself that much of a capitalist either even though I do like the free market.

Why bother with east and west when it's already divided in two opossing classes. Have we switched places on this topic?  Cheesy Wink

Anarchist economics are an interesting topic, I wouldn't be happy with either currency or bartering. If you are interested in this subject I think http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchist_economics is a good introduction, especially the experiments during the spanish revolution.

Not to be harsh but I would never put the words anarcho and capitalist together, how this has happened is beyond me. Voluntarism I guess is a part of this tradition?

I you like a real bloody sect of anarchism I have always liked the russian nihilists http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nihilist_movement  Wink

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 12:35:54 PM

yeah you see that's where I end up disagreeing, especially considering I was born in a middle class family and this kind of thing is exactly what I was talking about earlier, also, I think Bitcoin is a perfectly reasonable solution to our current economic problems, Anarchism is about being against god and government, so yes, capitalists and others can be Anarchists as well.

So long as everything is voluntary and nobody is forced to do anything or support somebody I couldn't give a fuck what system people come up with.
grouper fish

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 01:07:37 PM

Anarchism is about being against god and government, so yes, capitalists and others can be Anarchists as well.

Well I dont think the christian anarchists would agree to that.  Grin

especially considering I was born in a middle class family

When it comes to the middle class I get a bit marxist. There is only two classes and this is based on the position of the person in relation to the means of production. Either you work or you live on someone else's work. This is of course a bit crude and there is a broad spectrum of people being grouped together. But in the perspective of class strugle the middle class is only nonsense.

so yes, capitalists and others can be Anarchists as well.

So long as everything is voluntary and nobody is forced to do anything or support somebody I couldn't give a fuck what system people come up with.

This is exactly the point. You cant have both capitalism and voluntary freedom. Capitalism can never be viewed as volontary in the perspective of the worker. If you dont sell your labour, and to an unfair price seeing that the system relies on suplus value, you cant reproduce your living standard.

So capitalism only means freedom for the owning class, and selective freedom for a minority is not something anarchist should accept.

Sorry if I butchered your text, had to try multiple quotes as I'm new to the forum and bad at posting  Tongue

boumalo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 02:20:34 PM

slavery should have been abolished in this earth, only hemisphere where all men should live free, but that we see in electronic media and print media slavery still occurs, due to the existence of the war, many children and women who are victims, so it should slavery should be abolished, let's hope the government all over the country want to hear the complaints of the slaves that exist in other countries ...  Undecided

The State is the one which established racist laws, educating children in state schools about the superiority of the White and it even subsidised the slaves in the USA by bringing them with tax money

In a free society some crazy racist may have businesses that don't accept some workers based on gender or race but they would be at a disadvantage compared to other businesses and would lose part of their clientele and most importantly it would be extremely rare if not non existant

Think people saying that so called "African Americans" (which I always found a bit of a racist term because they are not African, they are American) are under performing economically and socially in the USA because they have been slaves is extremely racist and undermining for the community, they are under performing because they have been the center of attention of the State subsidies that keep people poor

awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 02:22:23 PM

Thank you for showing me the light Boumalo.

White people are truly Gods. We need to praise the white people and worship them for slavery.

As a result, here is a prayer I have written:

Oh Lord,
Please bless the White people
And the colored people too, sometimes, if they're good and have democracy

Account recovered 08-12-2019
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 04:22:47 PM

This is exactly the point. You cant have both capitalism and voluntary freedom. Capitalism can never be viewed as volontary in the perspective of the worker. If you dont sell your labour, and to an unfair price seeing that the system relies on suplus value, you cant reproduce your living standard.

You're on a forum dedicated to voluntary capitalism and the ideals of voluntary capitalism, not to mention that taking part in Bitcoin is entirely voluntary and if you don't like Bitcoin there are hundreds of alternative available, one thing the people against. In regards to classes, yes that's just basically a stereotype, people don't fit neatly into categories like that and nothing is ever black and white which is why in regards to these stupid two sided conflicts stay the hell out of them. This is also a reason why democratic systems are failing so badly, the two parties think they can win by categorising people and organising their speeches so that they gain the most votes but in reality because they think that way they are alienating so many people, the same goes for what you did just then, people can't be categorised like that especially when you're wrong, it pisses people off.

The Communists think I'm a Capitalist and the Capitalists think I'm a Communist  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: