Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:31:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Sapphire Radeon 7970 3GB Graphics Card  (Read 1172 times)
Hobo66 (OP)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 15, 2012, 04:50:08 AM

Just bought this card for my desktop, and within one week of having it was told I was going to be deploying this year... So I'm looking to sell it so I can use the money towards a gaming laptop for overseas! USD/BTC

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chungenhung
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 06:33:04 PM

price? PM me.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 06:35:04 PM

Just bought this card for my desktop, and within one week of having it was told I was going to be deploying this year... So I'm looking to sell it so I can use the money towards a gaming laptop for overseas! USD/BTC

Deployed overseas for what? If you don't mind me asking.
Hobo66 (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2012, 03:32:18 PM

Military reasons!

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Hobo66 (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2012, 03:32:39 PM

Looking for $400 + shipping or best offer

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
May 20, 2012, 02:50:00 PM

Military reasons!

What military is going overseas? Not that I'm trying to call you out on anything, as I have no reason to, but the U.S and Afghanistan/Iraq thing is coming to a close, they aren't deploying anyone else, so I am skeptical about your OP about you being deployed overseas.
Graet
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2012, 02:31:06 PM

Military reasons!

What military is going overseas? Not that I'm trying to call you out on anything, as I have no reason to, but the U.S and Afghanistan/Iraq thing is coming to a close, they aren't deploying anyone else, so I am skeptical about your OP about you being deployed overseas.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/04/us-marines-australia-darwin_n_1402548.html
they are invading my country Sad
j/k

| Ozcoin Pooled Mining Pty Ltd https://ozcoin.net Double Geometric Reward System https://lc.ozcoin.net for Litecoin mining DGM| https://crowncloud.net VPS and Dedicated Servers for the BTC community
Hobo66 (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 09:32:36 PM

Military reasons!

I'm not quite sure where you're getting your information from, but the U.S. will still be deploying units over there until 2014 at the earliest. And units rotate in to replace the units that have currently been there for a year long tour, so other soldiers get a chance to come home.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Hobo66 (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 09:33:05 PM

And yes I will use escrow, depending on the source or person you'd like to use.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀