Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:21:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure  (Read 1103256 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptico

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:42:24 AM

Morning folks

Let's try to be civil.

Cryptico the situation with Poloniex is clear and has been since the beginning of the ITO:
- they allowed trades and thought that we expected this
- since it's an ITO, we did not expect selling to be enabled
- they have been unwilling to disable selling
- I don't know why they are not more accommodating.

What you posted has not contributed any further information.

Ok thank you for this. They say the opposite so I suppose there is a clash of interests here. I'm on your Side. I hope this is understandable and clear. Now people know your position and theirs.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Herbix

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:50:57 AM

more daily fud from a well known fudster

What is it with you?   You say you are not fudding, but all you do every single minute is write more fud.    If you don't like it... sell it and GTFO.  With "supporters" like you, who needs enemies?

Why do you say that I fud when I just ask questions. Your post yesterday was FUD as the address you posted was NOT the Pre mine address. I can say you are spreading FUD as you post wrong Informations.

The premine question was not started by me but Herdix and you went all out against me because I asked questions on top of it as many others did, to do not make it go rampage for another FUD attack as because people like you ignored the Issue then it started unfortunately as I was supposing it would if it was not addressed properly.

You seem to focus just on me buddy and keep arassing me and im just posting fair Facts that Helped the community all the way > see the 10% discount issue as well. I've been in XC community since may always supporting it and always giving my time for free testing all the updates and supporting the DEvs my post Hisotory Dan Teka and Arlyn can confirm that.

If we were in the street I would have just punched you in the face several times by now get a hold with stalking my posts and stop arassing people on-line get a life Looser.

Ooh lookout everyone, we have an Internet tough guy here.

Now I see why you act the way you do.  You must have one sad and pathetic life living under your moms basement with nothing better to do and this is your only pleasure in life.... Trolling on some forum anonymously.

Well then, carry on trolling.

Actually I was really Hurted yesterday by your response laredo and qasw whatever, to my posts ignoring that the topic was started by herdix but just focusing on hating against me after all the energy and passion I put into the XC thread.

I do not want to be threated like a Fud spreadder by Idiots on a forum and I would like to contribute to the block-net and XC team with my means.

Please stop arassing me and stop bloating the forum with your nonsense. I will report you and the others for arassement if this continues. I would like to continue to post without you offending me constantly.

Here's my reasoning for bringing up the question and I don't myself consider it as fud.
And i'd like to point out that both of you should discuss in a civilized manners, there's no point of having a community code for XC if members of the community act like children Smiley

And in the end, it did clear up some misconceptions.
LD2164

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:54:06 AM

Morning folks

Let's try to be civil.

Cryptico the situation with Poloniex is clear and has been since the beginning of the ITO:

Ok thank you for this. They say the opposite so I suppose there is a clash of interests here. I'm on your Side. I hope this is understandable and clear. Now people know your position and theirs.

it's probably like rule #5
Don't believe anything you read in polo trollbox, from randoms or admin...

I bet polo will mintgox itself before cryptsy does.

cryptico

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 10:00:09 AM

more daily fud from a well known fudster

What is it with you?   You say you are not fudding, but all you do every single minute is write more fud.    If you don't like it... sell it and GTFO.  With "supporters" like you, who needs enemies?

Why do you say that I fud when I just ask questions. Your post yesterday was FUD as the address you posted was NOT the Pre mine address. I can say you are spreading FUD as you post wrong Informations.

The premine question was not started by me but Herdix and you went all out against me because I asked questions on top of it as many others did, to do not make it go rampage for another FUD attack as because people like you ignored the Issue then it started unfortunately as I was supposing it would if it was not addressed properly.

You seem to focus just on me buddy and keep arassing me and im just posting fair Facts that Helped the community all the way > see the 10% discount issue as well. I've been in XC community since may always supporting it and always giving my time for free testing all the updates and supporting the DEvs my post Hisotory Dan Teka and Arlyn can confirm that.

If we were in the street I would have just punched you in the face several times by now get a hold with stalking my posts and stop arassing people on-line get a life Looser.

Ooh lookout everyone, we have an Internet tough guy here.

Now I see why you act the way you do.  You must have one sad and pathetic life living under your moms basement with nothing better to do and this is your only pleasure in life.... Trolling on some forum anonymously.

Well then, carry on trolling.

Actually I was really Hurted yesterday by your response laredo and qasw whatever, to my posts ignoring that the topic was started by herdix but just focusing on hating against me after all the energy and passion I put into the XC thread.

I do not want to be threated like a Fud spreadder by Idiots on a forum and I would like to contribute to the block-net and XC team with my means.

Please stop arassing me and stop bloating the forum with your nonsense. I will report you and the others for arassement if this continues. I would like to continue to post without you offending me constantly.

Here's my reasoning for bringing up the question and I don't myself consider it as fud.
And i'd like to point out that both of you should discuss in a civilized manners, there's no point of having a community code for XC if members of the community act like children Smiley

And in the end, it did clear up some misconceptions.

I compleately agree with all your points It is difficult to do not loose temper when you are constantly offended in public though.

PS: I just stated the Fact that you have started the Pre-mine issue because I was accused I had started it to bring Fud into the Thread I do not consider your original post to be negative or Fud just constructive and that is why I replied to it with more questions.

This all Bitcointalk forum thing is getting way out of hand though I compleatly agree with finding other means to communicate with each others and keep those threads to a bare minimum to new announcements.

I felt really bad yesterday after being attacked personally by 3 people I cannot immagine How the Team and Dan felt with all the storm they had to deal with. This need indeed to stop.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
cryptico

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 10:02:56 AM

Morning folks

Let's try to be civil.

it's probably like rule #5
Don't believe anything you read in polo trollbox, from randoms or admin...

I bet polo will mintgox itself before cryptsy does.

At this point I hope so Badly. I never keep anything in the exchanges more then the time I need them to take what I want. I'm totally for a decentralized exchange and that is why I'm here and in XC.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
Herbix

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 10:11:34 AM

I compleately agree with all your points It is difficult to do not loose temper when you are constantly offended in public though.

PS: I just stated the Fact that you have started the Pre-mine issue because I was accused I had started it to bring Fud into the Thread I do not consider your original post to be negative or Fud just constructive and that is why I replied to it with more questions.

This all Bitcointalk forum thing is getting way out of hand though I compleatly agree with finding other means to communicate with each others and keep those threads to a bare minimum to new announcements.

I felt really bad yesterday after being attacked personally by 3 people I cannot immagine How the Team and Dan felt with all the storm they had to deal with. This need indeed to stop.

Yes, it was actually quite annoying to see mud thrown at your direction from community members.
I raised the topic up on XC thread as there already were accusations against XC and Blocknet on another thread and wanted the situation handled correctly by atcsecure and other team members. And it was handled correctly Smiley

And to point out, premine issue was brought up in a fud thread day before my initial question in XC thread about the current situation and I saw the need for dealing with it properly:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=836324.msg9374928#msg9374928
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=836324.msg9375138#msg9375138

synechist (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 10:18:58 AM

Hi all

Moving forward, let's keep the discussion to Blocknet-related matters on this thread.

Also, can I ask that we do not respond to FUD here?
I addressed it last night and I think we can move on because nothing further can be said for it.

It's just silly noise with no real basis in anything.

Thanks

Synechist

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
cryptico

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 10:19:58 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 10:43:54 AM by cryptico

Yes, it was actually quite annoying to see mud thrown at your direction from community members.
I raised the topic up on XC thread as there already were accusations against XC and Blocknet on another thread and wanted the situation handled correctly by atcsecure and other team members. And it was handled correctly Smiley

And to point out, premine issue was brought up in a fud thread day before my initial question in XC thread about the current situation and I saw the need for dealing with it properly:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=836324.msg9374928#msg9374928
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=836324.msg9375138#msg9375138

Unicornfart is cleraly a paid Fudder and unfortunately there are many in here like him. It is best to follow mav137 last post in the XC thread.

P.S: how do you post links of other people posts?

Edit Mav137 post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg9391997#msg9391997

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
Herbix

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 10:22:05 AM

P.S: how do you post links of other people posts?

Right click on the post's header, choose copy and then paste it with post url.

Hi all

Moving forward, let's keep the discussion to Blocknet-related matters on this thread.

Also, can I ask that we do not respond to FUD here?
I addressed it last night and I think we can move on because nothing further can be said for it.

It's just silly noise with no real basis in anything.

Thanks

Synechist

Yes, trolls should be pretty much disarmed from using any ancient weapons as of yesterdays dealing with the situation Smiley
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1075

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 10:32:18 AM

Mark my words BTC is now in an upward trend. Invest in XC and BlockNet now if you're smart. HUGE turn around coming. Charts don't lie!

I have to agree with this. I see a huge up trend in BTC.

Would be grateful for some evidence from the charts etc?
New to TA!
Thanks in advance!

It was an irony man, poster had no idea what he is talking about. BTC is in constant downward trend since November last year.

Regarding the Poloniex, it's not their fault. They started with dumping allowed, their user saw it and certainly expected no change of policy in the middle of the game. They can't let their users to be in loss holding the bag, it would be bad for Poloniex image.
synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 10:39:23 AM

Regarding the Poloniex, it's not their fault. They started with dumping allowed, their user saw it and certainly expected no change of policy in the middle of the game. They can't let their users to be in loss holding the bag, it would be bad for Poloniex image.

Fair point there.

On the other hand, they do the vast majority of BLOCK holders harm by allowing selling.

To best maintain one's image, it does not make sense to act to the detriment of the majority.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
Specialkey

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:17:20 AM

how much did blocknet project raised for the moment?
1K BTC

Are allready 1000 Bitcoin invested in Block?

Is this confirmed by the development?

Thx for information.
sugarboy321

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:18:51 AM

Synechist...curious what your BLOCK salary is?   Let's make that public so we don't have another XC fiasco on our hands.

yeah since nobody trusts the XC devs now a little transparency and less game playing might keep this coin from tanking. but given that the guy in charge just proved he is not really all that transparent or trustworthy I dont see this ending well at all.

Newbie account.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:30:19 AM

Shadowcoin / shadowcash boys on fud storm again
Shadowcash community consist in people of the worst kind
I just feel toxicity from these people and this community.
I don't read no more that comes from them.
Forging "evidence" is a crime.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:32:56 AM

I cannot understand that people taking this big risks in coins like BLOCK. We know what happened with MNE, a small pump and then dropping below ICO price. Why are people not trying to find the hidden goldmines like CND for example, people made 1000% and more profit on that coin (including me). There are so many small ICO coins like CATC and UROD running now and nobody invest in it, and i would put a lot of my BTCs in saying that the returns on CATC and UROD will be much bigger then those on BLOCK. Just my point of view.

PS: I already send so many DM to DEV here and he didn't response, that is for me a red flag.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:40:46 AM

fud storm from fan boys from shitcoins that are out of blocknet
AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 11:40:57 AM

Morning folks

Let's try to be civil.

Say what....... poloniex is trading already, what kind of B.S is this.  1.25mil block for sale at ito price is pushing the price down for the start of the rest us , I think refunds are in order to all.    BULLSHIT
synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 11:48:41 AM

A very small number of people are selling BLOCK at a loss on Polo.

This does not constitute some sort of failure of the ITO, and neither will it cost BLOCK holders anything.

The ITO's going perfectly well, and this is a non-significant issue.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 11:49:44 AM

In other news, we've been working on both proof-of-concept code and on the escrow of funds.

We also can't wait to reveal a Foundation code of conduct and its rules. It'll help demonstrate our intention for the Blocknet.

Stay tuned for updates.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 11:52:10 AM

A very small number of people are selling BLOCK at a loss on Polo.

This does not constitute some sort of failure of the ITO, and neither will it cost BLOCK holders anything.

The ITO's going perfectly well, and this is a non-significant issue.

wtf are you saying, perfectly well ? You have an exchange trading already that wasn't suppose to. How is this not an issue?
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: