Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:44:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure  (Read 1103248 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mav137

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:23:12 PM

Really text proof? Did you just not go on a long winded explanation of how all that can be faked yet you claim it as proof.

ah no but this is some clear proof here

https://gist.github.com/atcsecure/cf6a478ef3169cefdc6d

about why this all started, and yeah I have the skype screenshots to back it up too!

I'm very disappointed with what I am reading there. At what point were you planning to tell that to all the XC investors? Just spring it on us with an announcement?  Undecided

Absolute not, it would have been done by a consensus vote of XC holders and only then if it was "approved" would it have happened

Wow, that would've been an interesting merge. Sounds like it would've been beneficial to both sides. What was the reason given by SDC for backing out? I know it was the influence of the whales but what was the "official" reason?

As far as I know the SDC devs actually believed the stuff that the SDC holders told them.

If this is the case I respect their decision not to merge, and to leave the Blocknet.

On the other hand, now that the truth is out I hope for two things:
- that the SDC devs will no longer communicate AT ALL with those scumbags

- that the SDC devs consider the options we've given then anew.

Hmm, after all those discussions I'd be very surprised if SDC dev just blindly believed the SDC whales without verifying everything. Obviously you know more about the ins-and-outs of the whole debacle but my guess is they threatened to dump their coins if they didn't get their way. A collaboration with XC would've limited their ability to manipulate the price of SDC to pump it.

These pump-and-dump groups are killing crypto. Combining the talents of both teams all pulling towards the same goal would've been exciting. Oh well. I still have every faith that Dan will bring XC to the top.

Yes I agree

Also, that entire conversation completely legitimizes XC and it's tech. It's an incredible piece of information.
Thanks for sharing this guys. I for one would have been thrilled to expand with SDC tech, but now I'm not so sure anymore. It would mean merging communities as well, and they don't seem to match Smiley

btw, what where those new options?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mig5000

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:26:40 PM

Dan please stop entertaining iconic's expert puppets (aka barrabas). If there is trash bigger than Mr.Boh it's pretty much them.
synechist (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 02:26:56 PM

Really text proof? Did you just not go on a long winded explanation of how all that can be faked yet you claim it as proof.

ah no but this is some clear proof here

about why this all started, and yeah I have the skype screenshots to back it up too!

I'm very disappointed with what I am reading there. At what point were you planning to tell that to all the XC investors? Just spring it on us with an announcement?  Undecided

Absolute not, it would have been done by a consensus vote of XC holders and only then if it was "approved" would it have happened

Wow, that would've been an interesting merge. Sounds like it would've been beneficial to both sides. What was the reason given by SDC for backing out? I know it was the influence of the whales but what was the "official" reason?

As far as I know the SDC devs actually believed the stuff that the SDC holders told them.

If this is the case I respect their decision not to merge, and to leave the Blocknet.

On the other hand, now that the truth is out I hope for two things:
- that the SDC devs will no longer communicate AT ALL with those scumbags

Hmm, after all those discussions I'd be very surprised if SDC dev just blindly believed the SDC whales without verifying everything. Obviously you know more about the ins-and-outs of the whole debacle but my guess is they threatened to dump their coins if they didn't get their way. A collaboration with XC would've limited their ability to manipulate the price of SDC to pump it.

These pump-and-dump groups are killing crypto. Combining the talents of both teams all pulling towards the same goal would've been exciting. Oh well. I still have every faith that Dan will bring XC to the top.

Yes I agree

Also, that entire conversation completely legitimizes XC and it's tech. It's an incredible piece of information.
Thanks for sharing this guys. I for one would have been thrilled to expand with SDC tech, but now I'm not so sure anymore. It would mean merging communities as well, and they don't seem to match Smiley

btw, what where those new options?

We haven't formally offered a merge a second time.

On the other hand I'm not aware that the offer was ever retracted.

And its benefit is still apparent.

At the moment its greatest appeal (personally) is that it would flout the deceitful intentions of the SDC trolls. And they would, naturally, be completely ostracised from the SDC/XC communities henceforth.

Just a thought though... there's no actual move toward a merge at this point.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 02:27:56 PM

Barrabas, you're no longer welcome here.

Go and paste your deleted comment in a FUD thread.

It's where it belongs.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
mig5000

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:31:39 PM

I personally would rather not join forces with SDC. Their community is very toxic and there is a reason it is and it's because their devs are either as bad as the community is or they are simply muppets.

Either way, merging with them is VERY -ev for XC overall.
synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 02:32:12 PM

Apologies for deleting your post mig5000.

It contained barrabas's post.

Also I think it's best to drop that particular thread of the conversation.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 02:33:07 PM

I personally would rather not join forces with SDC. Their community is very toxic and there is a reason it is and it's because their devs are either as bad as the community is or they are simply muppets.

Either way, merging with them is VERY -ev for XC overall.

Yes I think you're right that this could be a risk.

On the other hand I respect Ryno and other members of the SDC team, and I've enjoyed talking with them.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
atcsecure

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 02:34:03 PM

One must consider all the motivations involved here as well.  Whales play dirty using tactics from the securities market.

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/poopandscoop.asp

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:34:13 PM

Wouldn't the altcoin community be better served if the dev of SDC, just shut down his coin, and removed it from the exchanges? That way there wouldn't be anything to FUD about?

If SDC ever gets ready and it's legit, the dev should just restart the blockchain from the beginning with a fair start with a premine to himself perhaps to get rid of the whale group. If the dev feels the whale group is detrimental to the image and success of his coin that is. Or someone else can fork it and people can decide which one to follow.
mav137

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:36:12 PM

Who was "." in this conversation?

[10/9/2014 1:21:10 PM] .: the pro for SDC is that they get attached to a longer standing, reputable coin with a clear vision and very strong tech. They will get XC coins and XC inc shares. This is a type of double plus. What they lose though, is potential gain. It's much easier for SDC's 500k market cap to increase 5x in value than XC's 2.7m market cap to 5x
[10/9/2014 1:21:45 PM] .: The pro for XC is that it gains double the devs, double the community, (well this is pro for SDC too), but it gains ZK, instant transactions, html5, lite wallet, and possibly voip/video
[10/9/2014 1:22:19 PM] .: the cons for XC is that the community may feel that their XC's just became inflated

To me it's clear that XC is the stronger coin. It's too bad about the dev talent that could have been added, but that's why the blockchain is here now

Also, they were gonna screw dark by joining forces with XC while there already was a merge deal on the table from dark
hoertest

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:37:03 PM

i heard of this prom guy first through this drama but so far i have to say i like how the guy is actually putting funding money in altcoins. instead of just throwing your rig at everything and expecting everybody to work or free while you get rich. that mentality is the real problem in crypto.
Coin-Moron

Activity: 540

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:39:18 PM

One must consider all the motivations involved here as well.  Whales play dirty using tactics from the securities market.

It may be a whale tactic, but as a person being very much involved in the crypto development, you should not have hosted a IPO. Only scammers do.
Did you develop XC with a IPO? Had such a good respect on you man.
Longenecker

Activity: 226

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:39:30 PM

You guys realize that this conversation vindicates Dan from much of the FUD going around, right?  Just compare the dates in this conversation to the dates in the Prom / Smurf conversation.

Prometheus is shown as having NO IDEA about a merger between XC and SDC on his conversations dated later than 10/9.  This proves multiple things:

1) Obviously, Dan is NOT Prometheus
2) It proves Prometheus' relationship with Dan is really not close at all.  If their relationship was close, the XC/SDC merger is surely information that Prometheus would have been aware of.  Instead, Prometheus asks Smurf for a collaboration AFTER 10/9 - surely he would have mentioned something of the merger discussed on 10/9.  Not to mention that the information Prometheus gives in his chat with Smurf is erroneous in several places.  

One question I have is, who approached who first for a merger?  Did XC approach SDC first?  Or did SDC approach XC first?
policymaker

Activity: 210

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:43:43 PM

It may be a whale tactic, but as a person being very much involved in the crypto development, you should not have hosted a IPO. Only scammers do.
Did you develop XC with a IPO? Had such a good respect on you man.

so you pretty much labeled supernet and a whole bunch of other projects scams. Nice going.

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
hoertest

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:43:59 PM

You guys realize that this conversation vindicates Dan from much of the FUD going around, right?  Just compare the dates in this conversation to the dates in the Prom / Smurf conversation.

Prometheus is shown as having NO IDEA about a merger between XC and SDC on his conversations dated later than 10/9.  This proves multiple things:

2) It proves Prometheus' relationship with Dan is really not close at all.  If their relationship was close, the XC/SDC merger is surely information that Prometheus would have been aware of.  Instead, Prometheus asks Smurf for a collaboration AFTER 10/9 - surely he wold have mentioned something of the merger discussed on 10/9.  Not to mention that the information Prometheus gives in his chat with Smurf is erroneous in several places.  

One question I have is, who approached who first for a merger?  Did XC approach SDC first?  Or did SDC approach XC first?

great observation
mig5000

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:47:05 PM

Coins right now should be viewed as separate entities just like companies. it doesn't surprise me at all that the best of them would want to merge at some point to pool their limited ressources and be more competitive vs the likes of NXT and BTC and etc.

Just not SDC at this point.

Seriously I'd rather see a coin like sys/VIA/BC join forces than this dev/community muppets.
cryptico

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:47:39 PM

I have to say to Synechist and Dan that today you have done an outstanding job in clearing all the attacks that you have received by those low life crypto scammers.

Yesterday I was on the verge of selling due to the paranoia that somehow they instilled on me and Im glad I kept my bag secure.

I wanted to publicly apologise even for the thoughts that came into my mind from this paronoia instilled in me and I feel disgusted but how much twist and evil can those people put into others with this FUD campaign.

You are the role model and the standard for clean business development and progression in all the Crypto market place.

I stand strong and with pride next to you. If I had more money I would bring up XC on my own not even putting buy orders on just buy everything from the sell page till I finish my founds.

Thank you for what you are here to do.

Making history in Crypto.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
G-Bert

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:48:13 PM

2) It proves Prometheus' relationship with Dan is really not close at all.  If their relationship was close, the XC/SDC merger is surely information that Prometheus would have been aware of.  Instead, Prometheus asks Smurf for a collaboration AFTER 10/9 - surely he wold have mentioned something of the merger discussed on 10/9.  Not to mention that the information Prometheus gives in his chat with Smurf is erroneous in several places.  

great observation

+1

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
hoertest

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:48:45 PM

that whole ico/ipo fear goes on my fucking nerves. this is no longer some teens coding in basements after school. people try to start companies or large scale joint projects in full time. EVERY startup looks for funding.  people act like they are forced to buy into anything. crowdfunding is great but if you do it for a  crypto realted project its instantly a scam?

cryptico

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:52:15 PM

that whole ico/ipo fear goes on my fucking nerves. this is no longer some teens coding in basements after school. people try to start companies or large scale joint projects in full time. EVERY startup looks for funding.  people act like they are forced to buy into anything. crowdfunding is great but if you do it for a  crypto realted project its instantly a scam?

exactly perfectly phrased. Good to have the all XC community back togheter today. Thanks to the the team for today clarifications. We stand strong toghether again today.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: