Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:45:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What inspires you to pursue bitcoin?  (Read 2920 times)
arifdadang34

Activity: 518
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:14:28 AM

to get rich, just that inspires me to pursue bitcoin  Angry
QueenOf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:15:59 AM

Because Of Money money Money
Money Make Me happy  Grin Grin Grin
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:27:58 AM

wanna buy some koenigsegg agera one  Grin
Wheat Bisquits

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 03:04:33 PM

Its overwhelming growth. But I don't buy it right now, I did it before Smiley
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:11:57 PM

FREEDOM Grin BTC BTC BTC
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:13:42 PM

wanna buy some koenigsegg agera one  Grin

Lol, dude! Smiley Seriously? Well, the koenigsegg ageras are waiting for you too Grin
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:22:14 PM

To earn on my own. Instead of wasting my time surfing on internet whole day,  why cant I try this. I can learn many things and also earn money.

senyap101

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 03:37:37 PM

The value of bitcoin itself... today the price might be $2000 and the next day it already increase by quite a lot.. It used to be easy to get bitcoin due to the price being cheap but now getting the simply for free by faucet is absolutely hard... I still love bitcoin
lampix

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:19:28 PM

I am most fascinated about how it works. The blockchain is a revolutionary advancement in data security. No longer will we have to trust people or data logs because blockchain is all about immutability. In other words, the data can not be changed. This is because you have multiple versions of that database (decentralized), which is constantly being verified and confirmed with new transactions through proof of work or proof of stack. Think of blockchain like the internet. When the internet first came into existence, people were thinking that it had no use and that it would not be used in our daily lives. However, think about all the different applications there are in the internet. From banking, social media, to even ordering food. Blockchain will have many applications, which is limited to our imagination. We are living in an exciting time and I am looking forward to the next few years to see what people come up with.
dylanc

Activity: 243
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:22:36 PM

For me, its just a simple answer. Curiosity and because it is the trend nowadays. I hope bitcoin live long xD

What inspires me is the opportunity to make money. It seems like a rare chance to profit off of a new currency.

It is also so technologically advance that it's fascinating.
neonguy

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:43:08 PM

Its value. I remember times when it was like $10.

enabledogarmy85

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:44:32 PM

Hope, i trust that someday people will regret of not buying bitcoin for a low price when it turns strong.
cattani30

Activity: 266

Patience is the key to success

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:49:45 PM

Because it can offer a good wealthy future
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 12:17:52 AM

It's a great investment for the future with a lot of promise and potential.

galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:10:51 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2017, 09:45:55 AM by galestorm

Its my constantly lagging phone that gives me the inspiration to pursue bitcoin. Im really annoyed and frustrated by how it usually hangs and lags. I cant get the job done on my phone thats why i need the money to buy a new one. Im planning on buying a samsung galaxy s8 and i hope that i'll buy it as soon as i get my pay here in bitcointalk.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Blowtorch

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:14:09 AM

For me, its just a simple answer. Curiosity and because it is the trend nowadays. I hope bitcoin live long xD

What inspires me is that, I can work and earn money at home. No boss, less stress.
Kulang

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:35:07 PM

What inspires me is that, I can work and earn money at home. No boss, less stress.
I agree. Working at home, with no boss gives you no pressure at all. You got to work and stay at home at the same time take care of your little ones. Working in an office for 8days a day is really stressful though.
shileiya

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:04:19 PM

honestly I'm not sure what's my inspiration, but probably because of money. don't hate me, I live in a third-world nation lol
I and your thoughts are the same, if not Bitcoin can appreciate, I will not hold it, motivate me to pursue Bitcoin is because of the reasons for the money.
Izarok

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:42:20 PM

Alternative income while studying. Education in our country is really expensive. I hope to make a living out of it while finishing a degree. Wink

leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:52:08 PM

My boyfriend inspired me to pursue bitcoin because It could be the future
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: