Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:02:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud mining profit  (Read 3284 times)
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:05:22 AM

ltcgear just happens to have more superior tech than any asics company now.

I believe that is correct.

I hope some one from LTCgear cut the shit shat and provide us withe some real tech info about their farm. At least transparency make more sales.

Yep I agree about the transparency part. But another problem might prevent the scaling of the farm when you have too many customers. Then a lot of expenses need to be spent, so you can't keep the best price anymore. Otherwise transparency in this case might cause harm for the owner too since everyone in the world knows who he is and where he is, and he's in charge of thousand BTCs. I would not reveal my identity if I had much BTCs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Katarina

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 01:33:43 PM

ltcgear just happens to have more superior tech than any asics company now.

I believe that is correct.

I hope some one from LTCgear cut the shit shat and provide us withe some real tech info about their farm. At least transparency make more sales.

Yep I agree about the transparency part. But another problem might prevent the scaling of the farm when you have too many customers. Then a lot of expenses need to be spent, so you can't keep the best price anymore. Otherwise transparency in this case might cause harm for the owner too since everyone in the world knows who he is and where he is, and he's in charge of thousand BTCs. I would not reveal my identity if I had much BTCs.

Yup its dangerous, hacker and thief might be targeting him...
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 01:55:15 PM

I'm using hashlets. Why?
You can pay with a credit card, so it's completely safe.
Yoy're investing in a brick and mortar company, that you can visit or call, that doesn't hide their names and faces.
They've been paying a bit more than the competition, so it's profitable, and you can sell your hashlets on the marketplace.
I've reached ROI, so it's just pure profit now.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 06:37:20 PM

As for now there are really not many option for people who wants to invest in solid and secure cloud mining. Some lesser known companies which can scam you are a no - no for me.
AizenSou

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 06:49:36 PM

I'm aware of your concerns but you can't deny the fact that his service's running flawlessly over one year, much longer than others well-known competitors. Not to mention that a lot of his customers  were getting ROI already.
Yes high risk and huge return investment indeed. Don't invest the money you can't afford to lose there.
Anyway it's still better than invest in many altcoins right now.

That's not an incredible achievement if they were around for over a year. I've seen people claim to have reached ROI with different providers in less than 4 months.

You sure don't do the math. ROI with ltcgear less than 2 months.

If they are on the market for a year, there should be people who quadrupled their LTCG investment by now.
When someone tells you "give me the money and I will double your investment in less than 2 months" he most likely wants to scam you Wink

ltcgear price is not cheap before. They just recently reduce the price to < 6$ / 1mhs with the new generation of chip. Yes I don't know whether someone who quadrupled their investment, but people who doubled their investment are a lot.
I rather do not give my money to a company who spent a lot for PR stuffs. Who paid 1m$ for btc.com actually ? Be my guest Wink

Doubling your investment isn't anything big right now. A lot of people achieved it with other cloud providers, but promising to do it in 2 months is an obvious lie and an attempt to gather more sheep Smiley
And what does PR have to do with any of it?

How did you know that it's a lie ? A lot of people got it already. No extravagant PRs mean reducing costs, better price for customers.

As for now there are really not many option for people who wants to invest in solid and secure cloud mining. Some lesser known companies which can scam you are a no - no for me.

Nothing is actually "solid and secure".
You don't like it, it's fine, but no need to call it scam, because still no scam exists with ltcgear.
Mod or OP please close the thread, no need to discuss this matter anymore.
ErikvanBreen

Activity: 693
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 06:59:08 PM

Just stay away from LTCgear if you don't trust it  Smiley I will laugh at all of you when I sit on my golden toilet next year  Cheesy (joking of course haha)
AizenSou

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:05:44 PM

Just stay away from LTCgear if you don't trust it  Smiley I will laugh at all of you when I sit on my golden toilet next year  Cheesy (joking of course haha)

Golden toilet ? Your taste is sure weird, Erik Grin.
Snorek
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 10:46:50 PM

Golden toilet was a metaphor I think, but he is not far from truth. So for now I will wait and see what happen to the LTC in a year or so. Because at this moment there are many more solid offers on the market.
yvv
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 10:56:50 PM

Golden toilet ? Your taste is sure weird, Erik Grin.

Golden toilet makes perfect sense. Two polarities, like gold and shit, create a harmony in the Universe. Perfect place for meditation.

jollybit

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:32:45 AM

which cloud mining would you choose?

Shameless plug for Hashie.co Smiley

We've just implemented auto-rebuy, where you can allocate a percentage (any amount from 0% to 100%) to reinvest into additional hashpower for your miner.

-Sahra

Boom! That one is for you bro. Wink
AizenSou

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 05:36:54 AM

I'm aware of your concerns but you can't deny the fact that his service's running flawlessly over one year, much longer than others well-known competitors. Not to mention that a lot of his customers  were getting ROI already.
Yes high risk and huge return investment indeed. Don't invest the money you can't afford to lose there.
Anyway it's still better than invest in many altcoins right now.

That's not an incredible achievement if they were around for over a year. I've seen people claim to have reached ROI with different providers in less than 4 months.

You sure don't do the math. ROI with ltcgear less than 2 months.

If they are on the market for a year, there should be people who quadrupled their LTCG investment by now.
When someone tells you "give me the money and I will double your investment in less than 2 months" he most likely wants to scam you Wink

ltcgear price is not cheap before. They just recently reduce the price to < 6$ / 1mhs with the new generation of chip. Yes I don't know whether someone who quadrupled their investment, but people who doubled their investment are a lot.
I rather do not give my money to a company who spent a lot for PR stuffs. Who paid 1m$ for btc.com actually ? Be my guest Wink

Doubling your investment isn't anything big right now. A lot of people achieved it with other cloud providers, but promising to do it in 2 months is an obvious lie and an attempt to gather more sheep Smiley
And what does PR have to do with any of it?

How did you know that it's a lie ? A lot of people got it already. No extravagant PRs mean reducing costs, better price for customers.

Nothing is actually "solid and secure".
You don't like it, it's fine, but no need to call it scam, because still no scam exists with ltcgear.
Mod or OP please close the thread, no need to discuss this matter anymore.

LOL Somebody has doubts and things they may be a scam and all you do is ask a mod to close the thread?
That was fast, maybe there's something to it.

This matter was discussed heavily with a lot of evidences over there:
https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=22433.0

I just don't like to do redundant things.
AizenSou

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 04:30:52 PM

Don't advertise here otherwise you will get warning from mod.
Snorek
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 05:25:56 PM

Why he can't let us know about promotions? It will not harm anybody. Or maybe only people who advertise LTC can post here?
akali

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 06:48:42 PM

so wheres a newbie can go for a best cloud minig place?
yvv
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 07:32:10 PM

Here

www.genesis-mining.com affiliate code: 0T53sC (2.5% discount)
HashProfit, 5% discount, 200Kh/s free for 7 days

Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:36:45 PM

Here

By usig the promo code MOON you will get an extra 3% discount on every purchase, the code is valid for both Scrypt and SHA-256 cloud mining hashrate at Genesis Mining.

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
AizenSou

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 11:39:16 PM

Why he can't let us know about promotions? It will not harm anybody. Or maybe only people who advertise LTC can post here?

Did you even read? Who from ltcgear is advertising about it here ? We discuss about its legitimation, only shameless people like you are advertising about your products here. I won't be surprise if the mod deletes your ads posts.
yvv
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 01:18:32 AM

Here

By usig the promo code MOON you will get an extra 3% discount on every purchase, the code is valid for both Scrypt and SHA-256 cloud mining hashrate at Genesis Mining.

Damn! I am broke! 3% is better than 2.5%! What am I going to do? Somebody, please help!

bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 10:44:36 AM

Did you even read? Who from ltcgear is advertising about it here ? We discuss about its legitimation, only shameless people like you are advertising about your products here. I won't be surprise if the mod deletes your ads posts.

Yeah, keep playing dumb and asking mods for help. Your signature screaming "buy from us" is not advertising?
Also, most of your posts have something to do with the same company, keep denying Wink

You know what is the saddest thing about you? You push your cloud mining everywhere, but when someone else does the same you attack them and call the mods.

██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
AizenSou

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 10:49:40 AM

blah blah

Look at your signature before criticizing someone's else.
And look at the whole thread to count how many people are directly advertising their service here.
Btw it's my last post concerning you. Don't want to waste my time.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: