Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:07:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PHS][50% PoS ONLY!] PhilosopherStones | ACTIVE Dev! | ~64% Yearly |  (Read 69659 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 05:58:12 AM

This is a very quiet community... Grin

I'm still holding on to my PHS but this silence sometime makes wonder; is this coin dead?

Or is everyone just quietly staking?

When things simply work there is no need for fuss or scammy innovation claims.
The community has over 1000 followers on Tsu and many staking nodes...

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ryanb
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 04:35:16 PM

We need a better explorer and richlist.
Maybe we can reach out to Presstab and add it to his explorer site.

https://bitcoinfundingteam.com/ref/SatoshiTeam
turn 0.1 BTC to 80BTC week after week!!!
Palmdetroit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910

PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:42:24 PM

Still working:  If anyone has code for the richlist I'm sure we can have the old explorer updated.
@
http://explorer.phstones.com/

And yes quiet, still awaiting the next big surge in cryptos, will look into the newest patches and improvements at that time.

1echo

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

scams hunter!

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 11:33:51 PM

this coins seems dead same as LGD

only HBN and EXCL stayed live of big PoS coins

sorrros

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 07:58:23 PM

1echo I can only suggest you try the wallet and check it out yourself - surely judging from the thread the coin could be dead, but when you start staking you realize it's fucking kicking Smiley

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
dexterw1n

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 11:15:36 PM

Yep, just sitting and staking and buying here and there, we are all just quiet.  Grin
therealbigcoin

Activity: 729
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 08:40:00 PM

i love to watch the diff going up and down on this beautifull chart in the wallet Smiley
1echo

Activity: 280

scams hunter!

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 01:42:10 AM

can somebody drop me few PHS so i can start PoSing it back? Smiley

9i6K9TCvJKZmmHqrNzcT1bKzhbJiCBvA8b

therealbigcoin

Activity: 729
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 05:47:14 AM

sure, just sent u some to start Smiley
sorrros

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 06:07:38 AM

sure, just sent u some to start Smiley

And another few - enjoy!

ryanb
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 01:23:30 PM

block explorer seems broken.

Can we add PHS to presstab.pw site?

https://bitcoinfundingteam.com/ref/SatoshiTeam
turn 0.1 BTC to 80BTC week after week!!!
Palmdetroit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 02:02:38 AM

block explorer seems broken.

Can we add PHS to presstab.pw site?

http://54.148.124.35:2850/

old one but seems to work.

I know Presstab was a developer on some PoS coins, I'm guessing same guy?  If someone wants to ask him to add it, great.  Also if he or another dev is interested in working on the PHS code , as long as community thinks is a trusted developer, I will support, as I would like to see PHS taken further just difficult to find the time atm.

alt19

Activity: 328

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 12:28:45 PM

launched in 2013... 1st wave of coins
$380 trading volume over the last 30 days...

64% Huh
how could you estimate PHS supply over the next 10 years?
the information is needed for http://alt19.com/19/cryptocurrency.php
thanks
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 05:41:06 PM

So PHS is strictly POS then and is only traded at Cryptsy? Also what is the latest windows wallet that is used? Thanks

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 05:47:16 PM

So PHS is strictly POS then and is only traded at Cryptsy? Also what is the latest windows wallet that is used? Thanks

You can find the link in the OP  Grin

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 06:06:30 PM

You can find the link in the OP  Grin
Thanks I just wanted to make sure that everything in the OP was up to date cause sometimes with these older coins the wallet downloads aren't completely up to date Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

sorrros

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 08:32:23 PM

NoobKid how much are you asking for the space in your signature? It looks like a terrific marketing investment

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 09:12:01 PM

NoobKid how much are you asking for the space in your signature? It looks like a terrific marketing investment

Dunno but PM me if you have an offer cause I'd love to put something in there lol But ya I'm quite frequently on BCT all the time in all the threads so it definitely would be worth someone's BTC to have their signature there lmao Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

VladK

Activity: 73
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 04:36:43 PM

Low prices are great opportunity to get in, as well to start discution about Philisipher's Stones future.
Because staking is the only way to get new coins  it's obvious that 50% staking rate is great for now and will be sustainable for few years to come. We can easily grow 50% every year from users base we have now.
But at some point in the future it will  eventually become unsustainable.
And my argument is that we should have sane plan for the future, implemented in the code. Because it's very hard to market Philosopher Stone now when its future is not clear.
Whether we would half rewards every 4 years till they become 4 or 2% with compounding and can be easily offset with transaction fees. But in this case the whole amount of money supply would be unpredictable. Or we would half reward when we get 10m, 15m, 17,5m coins etc, to have about 20m coins in the end for easy value comparison with BTC. Or something completely different. But it should be coded into the client, so we could put all these sexy charts of money supply to marketing sites and pdfs.
Another question about every POS only coins is "nothing at stake" problem. I have not enough technical knowledge to give well informed opinion about this, and I personally think this problem is exaggerated but for marketing reasons we should give some reassuring solution to this, so this is question to Palmdetroit, what he thinks about, what is the best way to reassure potential PHS byers.
And the last question. PHS can store any information as transaction message but only 140 bytes. FlorinCoin was forked later to have more than 500 bytes messages, is it hard to do the same with PHS? I'm PHS fan and web developer who interested in building services that use PHS and not only web wallets but something more interested like twitter like service that use PHS blockchain as a storage, or something like this, but I'm not experience enough to really dig into C code and understand how the client works on the low level, I would prefer to work with phs daemon via rpc.
Palmdetroit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 04:02:01 PM

Low prices are great opportunity to get in, as well to start discution about Philisipher's Stones future.
Because staking is the only way to get new coins  it's obvious that 50% staking rate is great for now and will be sustainable for few years to come. We can easily grow 50% every year from users base we have now.
But at some point in the future it will  eventually become unsustainable.
And my argument is that we should have sane plan for the future, implemented in the code. Because it's very hard to market Philosopher Stone now when its future is not clear.
Whether we would half rewards every 4 years till they become 4 or 2% with compounding and can be easily offset with transaction fees. But in this case the whole amount of money supply would be unpredictable. Or we would half reward when we get 10m, 15m, 17,5m coins etc, to have about 20m coins in the end for easy value comparison with BTC. Or something completely different. But it should be coded into the client, so we could put all these sexy charts of money supply to marketing sites and pdfs.
Another question about every POS only coins is "nothing at stake" problem. I have not enough technical knowledge to give well informed opinion about this, and I personally think this problem is exaggerated but for marketing reasons we should give some reassuring solution to this, so this is question to Palmdetroit, what he thinks about, what is the best way to reassure potential PHS byers.
And the last question. PHS can store any information as transaction message but only 140 bytes. FlorinCoin was forked later to have more than 500 bytes messages, is it hard to do the same with PHS? I'm PHS fan and web developer who interested in building services that use PHS and not only web wallets but something more interested like twitter like service that use PHS blockchain as a storage, or something like this, but I'm not experience enough to really dig into C code and understand how the client works on the low level, I would prefer to work with phs daemon via rpc.

Hi,  Just doing a quick analysis of the chain and currently PHS is growing at a rate of 2,500 PHS per day this current year.  One thing that gets overlooked quite often is coin destruction due to lost PHS or destruction due to fees, which works an as offset to runaway inflation. I'ts why we are coming on 3 years and still have such a low total coins than most predicted.

As Far as a fork to lessen inflation at certain dates/times, yes this is relatively easy, as well as increasing message size.

Hope everyone is enjoying this new found interest in Cryptos, and the prices  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: