Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:14:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PHS][50% PoS ONLY!] PhilosopherStones | ACTIVE Dev! | ~64% Yearly |  (Read 69659 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bandarfjb

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:35:10 AM

So is this coin still alive?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VladK

Activity: 73
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:25:45 AM

old coin, fairly pow mined, still works well, good name

why is this one not prime for a reboot?

need to reduce inflation though really.

Minting is not inflation. it's generation of new coins. There are only 5kk coins now, so we can keep this rate for few more years. The main problem of PHS is that only few people control about a half of all coins and this people sit and wait for something and do absolutely nothing to support PHS. This is why Palm gone in the end. Keep yourself 50k PHS, it's still the whole one percent of all existing coins and sell or donate other coins to somebody who is willing to move this coin forward. While you keep coins and do nothing nothing happen.
krostue

Activity: 186
Merit: 120

post history is my own and doesn't represent other

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 02:22:47 PM

This coin looks may look undead, but if you read previous posts, you will see that the community is keeping this thing alive. We do have access to a Senior level crypto Dev, but not one on staff (so to speak). There are a few of us working on the updates for the next chapter of this story with new graphics and a website. We have some accomplishments that need to be made before we go full RE-ANN (beginning of July). Most importantly of which is rebuilding the wallet with working buttons and updated checkpoints. We are developing immediate and long-term goals for this project in our discord chat: phs.im
Please join us there Cheesy thnx

my first musical NFT on namecoin m/eow was registered in 2014. my specialization is cryptoart and my preferred platform is CounterParty Feel free to give feedback on the Treatise on cyproart I wrote in 2019, well before the NFT hype-train pulled into town. This Gallery includes multiple works made by, with or for me. for sale @ ethereum.properties : ethereum.training ethereum.contractors ethereum.computer ethereum.systems ethereum.training ethereum.support ethereum.solutions list obo
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 02:26:40 PM

This coin looks may look undead, but if you read previous posts, you will see that the community is keeping this thing alive. We do have access to a Senior level crypto Dev, but not one on staff (so to speak). There are a few of us working on the updates for the next chapter of this story with new graphics and a website. We have some accomplishments that need to be made before we go full RE-ANN (beginning of July). Most importantly of which is rebuilding the wallet with working buttons and updated checkpoints. We are developing immediate and long-term goals for this project in our discord chat: phs.im
Please join us there Cheesy thnx

That is interesting news. I hope it can make a comeback I like the old POS coins. I like the name of it too. Shame PD didn't keep it relevant adding desired features etc. However it does still function fine and syncs up quite well.

Belogvardeec
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 11:27:02 PM

50% POS is a huge inflation..

"Bыcшaя дoбpoдeтeль в тyндpe тepпeниe и ocтopoжнocть. Bыcшaя дypocть лeзть нaпpoлoм. Oгибaй, выжидaй, тepпи."
Aктyaльнo и для тpeйдингa.
VladK

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 12:36:25 PM

May 2014 - 2000662 PHS
May 2015 - 2717268 PHS
May 2016 - 3805420 PHS
May 2017 - 5183105 PHS

Of course POS rate should be lowered somewhere in 2018-2020. But for now, when only few people use PHS it doesn't matter much.
GreenDefender

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:55:19 PM

May 2014 - 2000662 PHS
May 2015 - 2717268 PHS
May 2016 - 3805420 PHS
May 2017 - 5183105 PHS

Of course POS rate should be lowered somewhere in 2018-2020. But for now, when only few people use PHS it doesn't matter much.

i like this coin. Think it need a new dev team who creates a wallet with all modern features ( less interest, segwitt, light wallets, etc)
Think this needs a hard fork, by following swapping periode from every swap amount can go maybe 10% to a new dev fonds for paying this progress
VladK

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:01:03 PM

I've started new web site dedicated to PHS - http://philosopherstones.org

Now it has general information and custom build block explorer and reach list. Currently I'm working on public API and web wallet.
After that I'm going to implement services that store information in PHS block chain as transaction messages. Project Alexandria
(http://alexandria.io) as example. It could be easily ported to PHS blockchain because PHS based on Florincoin.

If you find any bugs or mistakes or have ideas and suggestion, please send me PM.
andrew2k

Activity: 417
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:08:37 AM

Now it has general information and custom build block explorer and reach list. Currently I'm working on public API and web wallet.
After that I'm going to implement services that store information in PHS block chain as transaction messages. Project Alexandria
(http://alexandria.io) as example. It could be easily ported to PHS blockchain because PHS based on Florincoin.

If you find any bugs or mistakes or have ideas and suggestion, please send me PM.

The website looks amazing, except for one part, the front page, that yin yang and the circles and triangles look pretty bad, also you wrote achient and not ancient. I like the block explorer, the rich list, contact, the get started part but not the front.
VladK

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:56:30 AM

The website looks amazing, except for one part, the front page, that yin yang and the circles and triangles look pretty bad, also you wrote achient and not ancient. I like the block explorer, the rich list, contact, the get started part but not the front.

Thank you for the feedback. I've fixed the typo.

Unfortunately, I'm a developer, not a graphical designer and I'm not native English speaker. If somebody have better pictures, slogans, articles and instructions I would be glad to add them to the site.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:00:50 PM

old coin, fairly pow mined, still works well, good name

why is this one not prime for a reboot?

need to reduce inflation though really.

Minting is not inflation. it's generation of new coins. There are only 5kk coins now, so we can keep this rate for few more years. The main problem of PHS is that only few people control about a half of all coins and this people sit and wait for something and do absolutely nothing to support PHS. This is why Palm gone in the end. Keep yourself 50k PHS, it's still the whole one percent of all existing coins and sell or donate other coins to somebody who is willing to move this coin forward. While you keep coins and do nothing nothing happen.

Agree, it doesn't really matter what % coin increase rate we use right now. It will need reducing with careful planning and consensus as needed, no worry about that.

It just feels nice to be in this coin for a while; it's a quiet, yet active community; no big fuss, no scam, just some common aspirations.
The coin is standing the test of time brilliantly, even without an official dev. After all, wasn't this the original idea behind Bitcoin anyway?

For those looking for quick pumps and profits, there are over 2000 shit coins and daily new flavor ICOs to gamble with. Thanks for the visit.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:27:46 PM

Are you an experienced crytpo developer? if so that is quite exciting news.

sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:31:53 PM

Thank you for the feedback. I've fixed the typo.

Unfortunately, I'm a developer, not a graphical designer and I'm not native English speaker. If somebody have better pictures, slogans, articles and instructions I would be glad to add them to the site.

Wow VladK this is AWESOME work on the website!!
If I have time I will try to contribute and get in touch.

I will be supportive of the integration of information storage on the PHS blockchain, as you suggested in an earlier post.

Thanks for your contributions on the project! You could even inherit of the "dev" title  Tongue

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
VladK

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:48:46 PM

I'm python and javascript developer who's looking into cryptocurrency low level mechanics. This is why I built block explorer for PHS from scratch as Django app and now working on HD web wallet.

sorrros, thank you. Feel free to PM me, when you have time.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:14:09 PM

I'm python and javascript developer who's looking into cryptocurrency low level mechanics. This is why I built block explorer for PHS from scratch as Django app and now working on HD web wallet.

sorrros, thank you. Feel free to PM me, when you have time.

Well python is actually great. Bitbay marketplace i think is built in python so it is a very capable language.

GreenDefender

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:10:30 AM

great, you made my day. Like your good work with new webside ( explanation for this coin is nice, this Ying Yang graphic has to be fixed to this Leonardo da Vinci badge). This coin has all it needs to progress now : a good name , coin stats and history, content ( adhoc and planned), developer (maybe a team in future) , active old community, Cryptopia as reputable exchange ( a major Ex like PoloniEX or Bittrex can be reached later again).
bdc2343

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:08:39 AM

VladK,

We are so happy you are the main Dev!!!!  Thank You for taking the time to create the new web site.  It looks GREAT!!!!  Nice Work!!!!
One improvement is to add a 2017/2018 roadmap section to the site.  It will let people know tasks are getting done and that we have an active dev team.
Yes, we are moving in the right direction.....and we are ready to get involved to help bring PHS back in a BIG WAY!!!!   Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
sheinsha

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:32:16 AM

What is the latest version? 1.6.6.4 from https://github.com/philosopherstonecoin/philosopherstone/commit/20221914e5b1019f18d004801500257e043ccb93 ?
I want to setup a node.

Minar.cc pools are not running anymore, the domain was registered by someone else and I don't have any relationship with the new owner.
VladK

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:08:37 PM

https://github.com/philosopherstonecoin/philosopherstone/releases/tag/1.6.6.4 is fine for now.
phrhthtmsiii

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:11:55 PM

Honestly, I love how this website looks. Not just lay-out, but also functionality, good overview!
http://philosopherstones.org/
Great work. It's better than so many other coins out here.

So much potential with a great name like Philosophers Stone and serious legacy!
Will follow the further developments.

*edit. Price seems to be developing nicely aswell. And very low coin Supply actually. Could really be interesting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: