Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:23:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PHS][50% PoS ONLY!] PhilosopherStones | ACTIVE Dev! | ~64% Yearly |  (Read 69659 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:27:54 AM

What is the actual coin supply?

http://explorer.phstones.com/blocks says 5.4 million, also the explorer seems to be broken

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/philosopher-stones/ says 2.4 million

http://coinofview.com/coin/PhilosopherStone.html also says 2.4 million

Does anyone know the coin supply and/or want to fund a block explorer?

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FinalProgram

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:16:55 AM

http://explorer.phstones.com/blocks says 5.4 million, also the explorer seems to be broken

Actual supply is 5.4 million, working block explorer is http://philosopherstones.org/block/
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:51:51 PM

Actual supply is 5.4 million, working block explorer is http://philosopherstones.org/block/

Thank you, that's important to know when investing in this coin as the 5 million coin threshold is when the "inflationary" period was to end. What is the staking rate now? Or is PoS/mining now over?

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
VladK

Activity: 73
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:09:44 AM

Thank you, that's important to know when investing in this coin as the 5 million coin threshold is when the "inflationary" period was to end. What is the staking rate now? Or is PoS/mining now over?

The POS rate didn't change. 50% per year. Stake every 10 days. Though we have plans to lower POS rate, hardly it will happen before 2019. Mining is over long time ago. PHS has relatively small blockchain size, syncing is not real hell like in MINT or HBN.
drkool

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:28:04 AM

How about we start a HODL movement here???  It's working for ChainCoin where price has moved from $0.06 to $3.00 in a week.  Their community has a price goal of $1000 per coin.

Let's all buy PHS and HODL; then spread the word so others can buy and HODL also.  

Vlad, can you imagine the crypto community finding out about a coin that doesn't require them to buy 1000 coins (for a Masternode) in order to get coins generated in their wallet?  The POS system with close to a 50% return annually is WAY BETTER!!!

HODL

What's everyone thoughts?Huh  

VladK

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:13:37 PM

How about we start a HODL movement here???  It's working for ChainCoin where price has moved from $0.06 to $3.00 in a week.  Their community has a price goal of $1000 per coin.

Let's all buy PHS and HODL; then spread the word so others can buy and HODL also.  

Vlad, can you imagine the crypto community finding out about a coin that doesn't require them to buy 1000 coins (for a Masternode) in order to get coins generated in their wallet?  The POS system with close to a 50% return annually is WAY BETTER!!!

HODL

What's everyone thoughts?Huh  

PHS community is HODLING for few years now. Smiley
But we need to wait for the new client by krostue, before spread the word to others.
drkool

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:00:01 AM

Hey Krostue,

How's the work on the new Client coming along???  

This whole market is starting to flatten out.  A huge surge of buying will be coming in August/September timeframe.  Will this be ready to participate in it???

Just wanting the world to see an update; we know you're getting it done RIGHT!!!    Wink

TheKingInYellow

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:00:57 AM

Is the dev around?

krostue

Activity: 186
Merit: 120

post history is my own and doesn't represent other

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 01:54:14 AM

DrKool you are RIGHT! Thanks for your motivational words.
I have hesitated in coming out with the new client because I am trying to get all the imagery sorted and consistent with the wallet and website. I have let the ball drop while waiting for a certain talented artist to get back with me about the rendering of the stone on which to base much of the colors and artwork around. That horrid blue coin needs to be replaced and retired. That and the sigil in the background needs to be replaced as well. It is imperative to me that the upgrade looks like a step forward, with original artwork instead of borrowed graphics.
Interestingly enough, when I dumped 80k onto the exchange it seems to have livened things up in here. As more people have become active on this and the discord room. However, I am all about ONLY buying and holding until the price gets to at least $5
At that point the entire crypto cap would need to be 10x as big, because I do not see phs getting in the top 10. However, after we re-ann with the new client and website and updated supply our marketcap will be twice as big, and we will not be listed around 600th anymore.

In order to generate more interest in this altcoin, perhaps we could all take it upon ourselves to make it more liquid by listing things to buy and sell on Cyptopia or on our own website. Listings there are without fee from my understanding. Here is an example. https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/MarketItem/5416

my first musical NFT on namecoin m/eow was registered in 2014. my specialization is cryptoart and my preferred platform is CounterParty Feel free to give feedback on the Treatise on cyproart I wrote in 2019, well before the NFT hype-train pulled into town. This Gallery includes multiple works made by, with or for me. for sale @ ethereum.properties : ethereum.training ethereum.contractors ethereum.computer ethereum.systems ethereum.training ethereum.support ethereum.solutions list obo
gginn

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:10:56 AM

old old coin and still alive
VladK

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:03:55 PM

Four years has gone and it's time to make decision about PHS future POS rewards.
We can't keep 50% rate forever.

My suggestion is to half reward every two years from now. This mean 25% in 2019, 12,5% in 2021, 6% in 2023 and
3% in 2025 and will keep 3% forever. With burning transaction fees we will have very small inflation.
I want to put these rules in code as soon as possible and advertise PHS as such. But in fact
everybody should upgrade to new version only before first halving in 2019.

I need to know would people that hold major share of PHS support this change.

You can use Philosopher Stones Community Channel http://philosopherstones.org/channel
to voice your opinion.

Send minimum amount of 0.01 PHS to address 9oPhiLosopherStonesChanneLn1yVRwQh
with your message. it will appear on the site alone with your sender address,
as soon as your transaction would be added to a block.

Thus we would be able to know opinions of owners of big holdings without disturbing their privacy.

Muzzargh

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:35:01 AM

Never sent coins with a message before, how do you do that?

Huh

Four years has gone and it's time to make decision about PHS future POS rewards.

My suggestion is to half reward every two years from now. This mean 25% in 2019, 12,5% in 2021, 6% in 2023 and
3% in 2025 and will keep 3% forever. With burning transaction fees we will have very small inflation.
I want to put these rules in code as soon as possible and advertise PHS as such. But in fact

You can use Philosopher Stones Community Channel http://philosopherstones.org/channel
to voice your opinion.

Thus we would be able to know opinions of owners of big holdings without disturbing their privacy.

VladK

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:56:53 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 02:53:27 PM by VladK

Huh

"Transaction comment" is above Coin Control Features label in the Send window.
It could be about 127 characters long and plain Latin letters only for now.
We will support longer UTF-8 messages later.
FinalProgram

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:36:22 PM

to voice your opinion.

I believe 3% is definitely too low, it's even lower than offline fiat inflation.
Majority of POS community could lose interest in PHS with such a low rate.
If stop halving at 12.5% it would be low inflation and still enough reward to motivate people to hold PHS and stake.
drkool

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:33:53 PM

to voice your opinion.

I believe 3% is definitely too low, it's even lower than offline fiat inflation.
Majority of POS community could lose interest in PHS with such a low rate.
If stop halving at 12.5% it would be low inflation and still enough reward to motivate people to hold PHS and stake.

I agree with the 12.5% being the bottom.  When 2021 rolls around, inflation and interest rates world wide will be higher and 12.5% will be still attractive for big money.  Maybe we cap the total amount of coins.  Once it hits that total amount, then POS minting can just stop on all wallets.  Having an unlimited supply is not attractive to investors, but to have a total max lifetime limit of 21 million (like bitcoin) or lower is very attractive.  
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:00:01 PM

STAKE COINS swap project.
You stake TALK. We stake your coin.
Why?
More nodes the better!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=864994.msg21126767#msg21126767

Either way stop by and promote your POS coin.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
NaN77

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:42:30 PM

Why we dont see any pump on this coin?
krostue

Activity: 186
Merit: 120

post history is my own and doesn't represent other

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 07:34:05 PM

the REAL question is WHY someone would leave 46K PHS on an exchange's server, instead of minting them Shocked
all the PoS profit goes to the exchange!

my first musical NFT on namecoin m/eow was registered in 2014. my specialization is cryptoart and my preferred platform is CounterParty Feel free to give feedback on the Treatise on cyproart I wrote in 2019, well before the NFT hype-train pulled into town. This Gallery includes multiple works made by, with or for me. for sale @ ethereum.properties : ethereum.training ethereum.contractors ethereum.computer ethereum.systems ethereum.training ethereum.support ethereum.solutions list obo
Muzzargh

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:32:34 AM

Had to tick the "Display coin control features" in Settings - Options - Display first  Grin

I hadn't done that as it says 'experts only' which I'm not lol.

Huh

"Transaction comment" is above Coin Control Features label in the Send window.
It could be about 127 characters long and plain Latin letters only for now.
We will support longer UTF-8 messages later.
VladK

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:31:08 PM

Had to tick the "Display coin control features" in Settings - Options - Display first  Grin

I hadn't done that as it says 'experts only' which I'm not lol.

Ok, I will change this in new version of the client.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: