Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:56:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Bitmaintech L1 preorders  (Read 2243 times)
eightcylinders (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:15:31 PM

Anyone with an L1 preorder who is having second thoughts, I am willing to pick up some of those preorders and will pay 110% of Bitmain's price that you paid.

Escrow is absolutely required, will be released upon successful placement of the pre-order in my account with Bitmain.

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
cxboyminer

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:27:01 PM

Anyone with an L1 preorder who is having second thoughts, I am willing to pick up some of those preorders and will pay 110% of Bitmain's price that you paid.

Escrow is absolutely required, will be released upon successful placement of the pre-order in my account with Bitmain.

May I ask a question? Why are you willing to pay 110% of the retail price?

I can do escrow Tongue

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
eightcylinders (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:19:13 AM

I can do escrow Tongue

Well if you want to sell for 100% of retail that is great and much appreciated.. but they were sold out so quickly I only got one before they sold out so I am offering a premium to try to get a few more.  I don't think any other scrypt miners will be available before bitmaintech's offering at that price point, even with the 10% premium.   

=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
tom99

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:55:24 AM

I can do escrow Tongue

Well if you want to sell for 100% of retail that is great and much appreciated.. but they were sold out so quickly I only got one before they sold out so I am offering a premium to try to get a few more.  I don't think any other scrypt miners will be available before bitmaintech's offering at that price point, even with the 10% premium.   

I think other is Zeus and Bitmain are coming in Dec.  I hear GAW might bought all of 2nd batch of L1.
sobe-it

Activity: 453

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:02:58 AM

I can do escrow Tongue

I think other is Zeus and Bitmain are coming in Dec.  I hear GAW might bought all of 2nd batch of L1.

yea zeus is in Q4 $450 to upgrade my zeus thunder to 130mhs /440w, thats why people are trying to buy the furies because for $50  you upgrade them to  10mhs/ 45w
eightcylinders (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:05:13 AM

I have several Zeus preorders for the volcano, but I am skeptical they can meet their power/hash ratios and timetable.  The first gen Zeus devices were a disaster and I lost a lot of money on those. Bitmaintech has been very reliable in contrast, though this is their first scrypt product so who knows.  I would best on Bitmaintech over Zeus any day though.

Yeah, I kind of wondered if GAW's big order might not be the L1s.  They sure did sell out quickly and Bitmaintech never posted a batch 2 which is highly interesting and unusual for them.  That would explain a lot about GAW's undisclosed business strategy re hashlets.

tom99

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:12:24 AM

I have several Zeus preorders for the volcano, but I am skeptical they can meet their power/hash ratios and timetable.  The first gen Zeus devices were a disaster and I lost a lot of money on those. Bitmaintech has been very reliable in contrast, though this is their first scrypt product so who knows.  I would best on Bitmaintech over Zeus any day though.

Yeah, I kind of wondered if GAW's big order might not be the L1s.  They sure did sell out quickly and Bitmaintech never posted a batch 2 which is highly interesting and unusual for them.  That would explain a lot about GAW's undisclosed business strategy re hashlets.

Bitmain wont post 2nd batch after ship out all of Batch one first that I like how bitmain do thing.
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 10:11:03 PM

I'd be interested in buying an L1 pre-order off of someone too Smiley
t96

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 02:32:23 AM

I will sell you mine
Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 06:31:35 AM

I will sell you mine

What are you asking for it?
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 02:40:36 AM

I bow to you guys willing to put up thousands of dollars on alt coins....you guys have balls of solid rock.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
eightcylinders (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 05:28:26 AM

I bow to you guys willing to put up thousands of dollars on alt coins....you guys have balls of solid rock.

It beats cloud mining!  At least I will have control over what/when/where/how I mine .. and I will know there is real mining not some scammy ponzi.  Sick of the cloud, want my racks of noisy ugly machines lol

Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 07:48:08 AM

The L1 is a simple 700 USD if I'm correct. After the thousands that went into Gridseeds this is a minor investment Wink
bigturk

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 05:30:00 AM

I would like to sell my order if anyone is interested please PM me
I have no problem using escrow
eightcylinders (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 06:47:49 AM

Unfortunately bitmaintech is refusing to transfer orders.  I would still buy on escrow but the escrow would remain until bitmaintech ships in December...

Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:00:03 AM

Unfortunately bitmaintech is refusing to transfer orders.  I would still buy on escrow but the escrow would remain until bitmaintech ships in December...

Did they give any reason for not transfering?
bigturk

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 12:30:55 PM

That is a shame.. would it work if you just took over the account log in details and changed the shipping address in account settings?
Coopster8888

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 12:53:26 PM

Cry Cry that is a bad thing for those that missed the boat to get one

eightcylinders (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 03:38:25 PM

That is a shame.. would it work if you just took over the account log in details and changed the shipping address in account settings?

That would work as long as you dont have any other orders. 

eightcylinders (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 03:42:01 PM

No reason.  They also rejected my offer to purchase a large quantity of l1 without explanation.  My spidey-sense thinks they have signed some exclusive with someone ...

tom99

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:53:38 AM

Unfortunately bitmaintech is refusing to transfer orders.  I would still buy on escrow but the escrow would remain until bitmaintech ships in December...

No reason.  They also rejected my offer to purchase a large quantity of l1 without explanation.  My spidey-sense thinks they have signed some exclusive with someone ...

LOL, I think you were too late for it and GAW already bought all for them.  I dont think we are not going to be able to buy from bitmain and Zeus done but read here : https://zeusminer.com/2014/10/31/progress-update-29102014/
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:25:41 AM

No reason.  They also rejected my offer to purchase a large quantity of l1 without explanation.  My spidey-sense thinks they have signed some exclusive with someone ...

People have tried to do group buys with them for hundreds of Antminers and they have declined as well.  I guess they are doing so well selling them without any discount there just is no incentive for them to do it.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: