Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:22:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sodom is Provoked, an Altcoin Tale; INSIDE NXT and jl777  (Read 3784 times)
bluemeanie1 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 257

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 01:52:42 AM
Merited by iCEBREAKER (7)

You've heard the slanderous accusations no doubt.

The story they don't allow you to hear is rather complex, but I'll give it a go.

jl777 is an anonymous web financier who lives on the internet and sells people millions of dollars in ponzi investment products.  He is 100% anonymous and goes to great lengths to keep it that way.

I arrived at NXT with virtually no knowledge of the project.  I was curious about some of their claims.  I got to know some of the people there and some suggested that I make a proposal to improve the currency.  I proposed a feature called Virtual Corporations, which allow for complex internal asset and money management in a p2p environment.  We went through a community process and the community agreed to fund roughly 33,000 NXT(about $1000) for what I estimated to be about 1-2 months of full time work.  The project gained a lot of interest.

http://blog.bluemeanie.net/2014/10/nxtautodac-jl777-stolen-nxt.html

Just who IS bluemeanie?    On NXTautoDAC and a Million Stolen NXT

feel like your voice isn't being heard? PM me.   |   stole 1M NXT?
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4172
Merit: 4357

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:02:26 AM

from reading your post

summary:
NXT is a scam, and not to throw valuable bitcoins or time at it.

well most know this already but thanks for explaining it to the uninformed.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
bluemeanie1 (OP)

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 02:05:27 AM

from reading your post

summary:

hey Frank, listen I had to go though unbelievable levels of BS due to these NXT people and in particular jl777.

My story deserves to be heard.  I had someone asking me a day or so ago if I have a murder record.  I have no criminal record at all and I would never do something like that.   Edward DeLeon Hickman not only defamed me for payment, he continued to do it.

LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:00:03 AM

I think the big question is: Who will believe a notorious liar and thief?

Bluemeanie/Joshua Zeidner stole 1 Million NXT. This is a fact with evidence backed by currently uncrackable cryptographic proof in the blockchain.
All the details can be found here: http://cointelegraph.com/news/112643/the-mystery-of-the-missing-1000000-nxt

Fun fact about bluemeanie - the self-proclaimed crypto-hero: he believes quotes from the bible are strong passwords Cheesy
bluemeanie1 (OP)

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 03:31:18 AM

what do you think is a lie?

bluemeanie1 (OP)

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 03:32:06 AM

Fun fact about bluemeanie - the self-proclaimed crypto-hero: he believes quotes from the bible are strong passwords Cheesy

Fun fact about NXT- it's 100% insecure.  You'd be crazy to keep you money on this insane contraption.

and this is precisely why no one can possibly be held liable for what happens on this crazy thing.  It is 100% INSECURE.  There are TRAP DOORS as admitted to by Come-From-Beyond, therefore anything you show as evidence on your 'block chain' is INVALID.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:32:30 AM

blue meanie received 1M NXT for work not done, refuses to do the work or return the fee.  I call that theft.

bluemeanie1 (OP)

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 03:40:43 AM

a quote:

Within hours jl777 had mobilized the entire NXT media machine against me- the phrase "bluemeanie stole 1 million nxt" is just one of many attempts and that was the one that stuck, because there was a corresponding transaction that would appear would implicate me in what they call a "theft", however no money was ever coerced from anyone.  As matter of fact I have never had any dealings with any of these people who are bringing charges up against me.  I have never sold them anything, never sold them assets, nothing.  This fairly sophisticated media machine is how NXT keeps their price afloat.  The project has no real talent or technical merit and most people know this, but their targets are the clueless and hapless.

bluemeanie1 (OP)

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 03:51:37 AM

do you want to know why he's saying this?

they broke into my wallet.  And I'm supposed to be held liable somehow for what happens on their broken crazy cryptocurrency system?

LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:25:37 AM

^

Ahahaha, classic, a new bottom is reached.

Bluemeanie / Joshua Zeidner better think about an exit strategy.
Look, I don't like it when you scam people, but I also know that you need to pay your bills somehow.
Since my time is precious, I will only pop-up if you spread FUD and lies about NXT. So stop it and you'll be free from me.
Don't and I'll continue posting truth and facts about you.

You're reputation is close to zero and every time you get angry you tend to make the situation worse by telling packs of lies.
This again aggravates your position, it's a vicious circle...

bluemeanie1 (OP)

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 05:12:32 AM

Im not concerned about my reputation with liars and criminals, which is what you are.

LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:38:09 AM

In that case Mr. Bible lover we can carry on the way it is now. I will remind you periodically, though  Wink

Do you still choose biblical quotes when you are asked for a strong passphrase?
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:39:28 AM

for reference:

https://nxtforum.org/nxtventures/nxtautodac-all-of-bluemeanie's-automated-profit-making-blockchain-companies/

this is the whole issue of the 1M NXT 'paid' to bluemeanie.
pretty juicy reading, starting on page 4.  Draw your own conclusions Smiley

Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:38:18 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2014, 08:25:25 AM by Daedelus

Are you saying that this isn't your criminal record?

http://www.courtclick.com/court/Joshua+Zeidner

Joshua Mark Zeidner? In Arizona? The right age bracket, no?

Why not give Come-from-Beyond permission to publish the info he has that explains your behaviour? He is still waiting.

Sergey,

To clarify, you're claiming that the cobaltskky social media account on NXTFORUM.ORG is Cadance Jean Morton from Spectrum Health?

2 days left, are you going to mail me with your lawyer contact info?

PS: I got your personal information related to the period before you bought the house in Phoenix 5 years ago. It's unavailable in public access, so I can't publish it without your consent. Could you give me a permission to do so, please? Nothing too personal, but it explains your behavior on the forum. It's 2 medical records, an application form filled by you when you was looking for a job (in Europe, not sure it's not another Joshua Mark Zeidner) and also a police report about one Joshua Zeidner who seems to be engaged into political demonstrations being a student. I believe that you are interested in publication of these data because it gives a good excuse to you. Waiting for your reply in this thread.

Also, Bluemeanie will not take legal action as he would have to tie his real life identity to the bluemeanie account beyond any doubt, and that would mean he will open himself up to the consequences of his actions that constitute crimes in the state of Arizona. Such as doxxing single mothers and attempting to get them fired by plastering their info and photos over the net and calling them drug dealers as a start...

If you want to help with the promotion of my message, you can upvote on Reddit.

You should change the icon of that post. It's not a smart move to use someone's picture next to those words. You have just earned 9 months in jail or 2500$ penalty (according to Arizona legislation) by this. Change it ASAP to something else.

Finally, I don't know what info he has but I am going to try and take CfB's advice:

Hi, Josh. I replied to your tweet but got no reply back (https://twitter.com/comefrombeyond/status/517233460159983616). I'm not sure if you were kidding or serious, could you provide a proof that you did contact authorities (scanned document, phone number and name of the police officer). Also, could you send me the contact information of your lawyer (to come-from-beyond@mail.ru)? I need to make sure that you do have one.

Please, note that if you refuse to do as I asked, you will clearly show that you lie and actually didn't contact the authorities nor had an intention to do so. By the way, you have no choice. You were always claiming that I was BCNext (the creator of Nxt), you can't just ignore my request, pretending that you don't want to waste your time on me. Smiley

3 days should be enough, in 3 days I'll make another post to tell the others if you tried to reach me.

PS: Could someone quote my post in case if he tries to make excuses that he put me on ignore list or didn't notice this post?

Joshua Zeidner aka Bluemeanie didn't send me his lawyer contact info even after I reminded him about that several times. I think actually BM didn't contact authorities and doesn't have a lawyer. I suggest to leave this poor guy alone, he obviously has serious problems with socialization and can't be responsible for his deeds. The info I got about his life shows that he doesn't have family nor friends and our cryptocommunity is the only "friends" he has. You can imagine how terrible his life is...

Post some evidence of any of your claims, otherwise you will continue to get called out for being a liar. But I don't think you will. You will pretend this post doesn't exists as it doesn't fit with your version of reality. I don't believe you are a troll, I believe you think everything you say is true. So I can imagine the great conflict inside of you when reality is continually contradicting what your brain is telling you and the mental gymnastics you continually have to perform to be able to continue what you are doing.

The reality is, there is no proof for anything you say. More shockingly, nor have you even attempted to provide any. We have to take your word...  Roll Eyes People aren't reacting to you in an organised funded conspiracy. They are reacting out of their sense of justice is being violated. I feel sorry for you and your situation.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:44:56 AM

Thanks for the info and bury these scammy pricks man ..fuck 'em !

they need to stop ..no more shit coin scams.

and what was proposed in that quote you posted is scam city and i have heard that idea posted lots.. it's a scammer favorite LOL

wouldn't it be nice to just hold all their scammy heads under toilet water for 20 minutes or so ? LOL
i couldn't care less if you took their shit coins or not.. i hope you dumped them hard ahhaha

Operation Shitcoin Cleanup is in full swing sleazy scamming pricks and your shit coins are going doooooooown  Cool

FUD first & ask questions later™
LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:52:33 AM

Thanks for the info and bury these this scammy pricks man ..fuck 'em him!

Still don't like your language but still FIFY.
devphp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:06:43 AM

Joshua Bluemeanie Zeidner,

return 1 million NXT that you stole from the NXT community, you filthy thief!
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:42:28 AM

There are TRAP DOORS as admitted to by Come-From-Beyond, therefore anything you show as evidence on your 'block chain' is INVALID.

You should provide proof of these words. I claim this is a lie, care to prove me wrong? If you don't then everybody will see that you are a liar.

PS: I also expect to get an answer on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=830487.msg9281565#msg9281565
Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:47:22 AM

Im not concerned about my reputation with liars and criminals, which is what you are.

Yes of course you are not, Joshua Zeidner aka bluemeanie1 sold his account in June. Now stop hiding behind a account and show your face Monero kids

Can you prove this? I have only seen this as an accusation, I like to see proof of claims.

If you only repeat accusations hoping they will stick without providing any proof then you join the ranks of Bluemeanie. Not a good place to be.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:48:15 AM

from reading your post

summary:

You are a well-known bitcoin zealot but I warn you against cooperating with Joshua Zeidner aka BlueMeanie. He was kicked off Open Transactions, failed to deliver for Peerunity, was the only person banned on Ethereum forum and scammed Nxt community. Think twice if you really want to be associated with BlueMeanie even if he is an enemy of your enemy...
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: