Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:17:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [JS] Primedice3 - Bot w/GUI, Verifier, Dark Theme & Hotkeys [Upd: 01/11/2015]  (Read 36166 times)
paradoxal420 (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:35:19 AM

The whole bot works fine but on my console I'm seeing 429 (too many request). Profit though, so I'm alright with that.

Just fixed this. There shouldn't be any errors now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 HAS LAUNCHED @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paradoxal420 (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:47:11 AM

Why would you steal dicedice's audio lmao
It was convenient. Removed lmao. It's not really their audio btw, it's from a overused dice script.

PRIMEDICE
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:06:55 AM

Anyway to get this working on a mobile phone? android

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mambomaster

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

http://s17.postimg.org/r6nj81f57/image.png

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 12:31:17 PM

Hi Paradox,

Since PD seems to changes some things ur bot bet script is not working anymore, any hope on a fix?

Thanks,

TheFrog

sickhouse

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 08:06:34 PM

Hi Paradox,

Since PD seems to changes some things ur bot bet script is not working anymore, any hope on a fix?

Thanks,

TheFrog
It's working fine for me, both the first version that I downloaded and the new one.

Great job on including the black theme in the bot script, I really like that feature Smiley

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
paradoxal420 (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:39:49 PM

The whole bot works fine but on my console I'm seeing 429 (too many request). Profit though, so I'm alright with that.

Same for me. Any idea what is it ?
Because the staff keeps making the bet speed cap slower and slower

PRIMEDICE
Luckylui

Activity: 154

STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:54:14 PM

Took me a sec to get it up and running.. But, all good to go! Smiley
Thank you very much!!

GRN: GcALR1ppyB3hz4J8o9wFRdtFQd7GSA1Ydb / STR: gMZ5pGRzWPg23yBFiN5GTq8Jg8JgpmNrjF
https://www.laxotrade.com/?ref=ReRunRod
https://coinking.io/?r=9974
anp31

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 09:47:32 PM

Stop on profit in advanced tab doesn't work.I'll tip you 0.05 if you fix it
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2014, 09:53:04 PM

I just checked the code and it's clean. With clean meaning, there are no strange functions or URL's. Some of the functions could have had better names, because having names as r();, i();, etc. isn't that clear, but oh well.

'div.hero > div.hero__content > div > div.grid__item.S--one-whole.M--one-whole.custom--one-whole > aside > div.grid.grid--bottom.grid--reversed > div:nth-child(2) > span.btn.btn--tertiary.btn--large.btn--limited.btn--block > span.btn__text.select div'
I'm pretty sure that this CSS selector is way longer than it needs to be. And I'm pretty sure that the script could be a bit faster, but all in all, it looks pretty good. Kudo's for using localStorage and not hidden in page elements (those make me puke).

I see that your Dark Theme script has UserScript annotations. Why don't you do that for your "main" script and tell people to use the Tampermonkey/Greasemonkey? Makes it a lot easier for the average joe.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
eden1

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 12:19:40 AM

i need some nice params to test this bot out

paradoxal420 (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 12:24:38 AM

I just checked the code and it's clean. With clean meaning, there are no strange functions or URL's. Some of the functions could have had better names, because having names as r();, i();, etc. isn't that clear, but oh well.

'div.hero > div.hero__content > div > div.grid__item.S--one-whole.M--one-whole.custom--one-whole > aside > div.grid.grid--bottom.grid--reversed > div:nth-child(2) > span.btn.btn--tertiary.btn--large.btn--limited.btn--block > span.btn__text.select div'
I'm pretty sure that this CSS selector is way longer than it needs to be. And I'm pretty sure that the script could be a bit faster, but all in all, it looks pretty good. Kudo's for using localStorage and not hidden in page elements (those make me puke).

I see that your Dark Theme script has UserScript annotations. Why don't you do that for your "main" script and tell people to use the Tampermonkey/Greasemonkey? Makes it a lot easier for the average joe.
I wrote this in like a day bro lol. It's really a work in progress. I didn't really optimize it and most of the code is actually pretty damn sloppy.

I'm implementing graphing at the moment.

I wasn't even going to release it in the first place, it was more personal. But someone leaked a shitty version of it so I had to make a better one lol. 
Also my scripts don't really need to be verified. I've been making PD bots since PD v2 and most people know who I am, but thanks for leaving a review of the code here! I plan on optimizing it and so on, but I've been kinda busy lately.

As for the CSS selector, they use Ember JS so the IDs are always changing. Sometimes weird things happen with the HTML structure so it won't work without the full CSS path.

As for the small function names, those are just minified jQuery libraries that need to be injected on the page. My bot has some issues with Greasemonkey because of how the scopes are seperate.

PRIMEDICE
LiQuidx

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 10:15:33 AM

I wrote this in like a day bro lol. It's really a work in progress. I didn't really optimize it and most of the code is actually pretty damn sloppy.

I wasn't even going to release it in the first place, it was more personal. But someone leaked a shitty version of it so I had to make a better one lol. 
Also my scripts don't really need to be verified. I've been making PD bots since PD v2 and most people know who I am, but thanks for leaving a review of the code here! I plan on optimizing it and so on, but I've been kinda busy lately.

As for the CSS selector, they use Ember JS so the IDs are always changing. Sometimes weird things happen with the HTML structure so it won't work without the full CSS path.

As for the small function names, those are just minified jQuery libraries that need to be injected on the page. My bot has some issues with Greasemonkey because of how the scopes are seperate.

That's great! Do you have an estimation on when it's going to be released? Also another feature you could add is odds calculator. Will you be willing to consider that?
Thanks again for your work. Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
paradoxal420 (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 10:31:06 AM

That's great! Do you have an estimation on when it's going to be released? Also another feature you could add is odds calculator. Will you be willing to consider that?

No problem! What do you mean by odds calculator? Like your odds of losing x times in a row on a certain payout etc? I am going to add a graph which charts how many times you hit high/low but lose on your set payout.

PRIMEDICE
LiQuidx

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 10:36:50 AM

No problem! What do you mean by odds calculator? Like your odds of losing x times in a row on a certain payout etc? I am going to add a graph which charts how many times you hit high/low but lose on your set payout.

Yes. Given the odds, lets you know for the next x rolls (an input will be given), the Balance needed, Profit on win, Balance after losing.

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
kantongajaib

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 11:54:33 AM

im trying PDboot, but problem like that, why?
https://i.imgur.com/6Uy1gWS.jpg
LiQuidx

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 11:59:19 AM

im trying PDboot, but problem like that, why?

Refresh the site and try running it again (it happens some times)

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
kantongajaib

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 02:04:25 PM

[/quote]

ty work now. btw how to change bets speed? and cange swap after win/loss
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 02:42:17 PM

To mods: I am the creator of this bot, please remove any other threads that have the same one.

Hey all, paradocks here. This is where I will push any updates for my bot. I may add some of my other scripts here.
If any have any suggestions or requests just post here or shoot me a PM.

How to use:

1. Go to primedice.com
2. Open your browser console with CTRL + Shift + J key combo.
3. Paste the scripts in console and press enter.

Everything is open source -- so no obfuscation.

PD3 - Dark Theme

Script Download: [Pastebin]

PD3 - Bot

PD3 - Hotkeys

You can set your own custom keys. I added comments in the script to explain.
To change your basebet without using the console or refreshing -- click the dice icon above the 1/2, 2x, and Max buttons.
You can also chat with the script enabled now.

Ok, that's a pretty sexy design, Nice  Cheesy

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 03:17:03 PM

Well it's impressive for a day of work, that's for sure. Well done dude! And I didn't mean to offend you or anything, just trying to help out ^^

Ah man, that really sucks. That reminds me of something I made a while back. It was a free open source faucet, but really shitty. I redid everything and decided to sell the script. People kept coming back with "Bro, you ripped me off bro. I can get free version here -insert url-. Why y do this man?".

I bet it doesn't, but having someone vouch for you is always nice I suppose. ^^

Oh really? I just assumed that they always used the same CSS code, my bad.

That sounds logical, got it.

Sorry for bothering you!

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
LiQuidx

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:39:34 PM

ty work now. btw how to change bets speed? and cange swap after win/loss

You can't change the bets speed. You can choose to swap rolls after a certain amount of losses from the "Advanced" tab.
There's no option to swap after a win/loss (it's really easy to implement though if you really want it).