Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:10:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Faucet Hosting - We Will Install, Host & Promote Your Faucet For Free  (Read 2023 times)
karlb187 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 09:52:10 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2014, 10:11:38 PM by karlb187

I am offering this new free faucet hosting service where I will install and host a new bitcoin faucet on my website and I will give you the admin access so you can control and load your faucet. You can place ads on your faucet or referral banners, ect.

Get full details and request a new faucet here: http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php/topic,199.0.html

I will also help you get instant and steady traffic to your new faucet to make sure your faucet is a success.  Grin

I offer all of these services for free to the bitcoin community.  Wink

Let me know if you need help or have questions.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 05:06:19 AM

You will have full control of your faucet and we only add one link and banner at the very bottom to help cover the hosting costs. The only rule is that you can not use google ads on your faucet.

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 04:41:32 PM

Get your bitcoin faucet today and start a money and bitcoin revenue stream. You just need about 0.05 Bitcoin to get your faucet going.

elm
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 05:47:07 PM

You will have full control of your faucet and we only add one link and banner at the very bottom to help cover the hosting costs. The only rule is that you can not use google ads on your faucet.

wouldnt this be a big handicap? not to use google ads
karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 06:45:22 PM

wouldnt this be a big handicap? not to use google ads

most people cant use google ads because you need to be approved to use them. The moneyinpjs.com domain uses google ads and we cant have multiple google adsense accounts linking ads to the same domain... or can you?  otherwise I would allow it.

safetybitcoin

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 10:59:30 PM

From what I remember you can use advertisements in different domains without problem.
What can not happen and the same person has more than one account on google adsense. At first for the survival of a faucet I see no other way to gain that is not adsense. For all other payments are lower with many that the faucet has costs of travel and payments.

elm
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 12:25:37 PM

From what I remember you can use advertisements in different domains without problem.
What can not happen and the same person has more than one account on google adsense. At first for the survival of a faucet I see no other way to gain that is not adsense. For all other payments are lower with many that the faucet has costs of travel and payments.

hmm so will get adsense for a faucet that Op is offering? or any other faucet? IMO and I am a noob adsense is important for a faucet or what did I miss?
karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 02:53:32 AM

I will look into that and see if I can let others use google ads on my domain.

safetybitcoin

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

hmm so will get adsense for a faucet that Op is offering? or any other faucet? IMO and I am a noob adsense is important for a faucet or what did I miss?

Not that it's the most important thing and that in the case faucet survive advertising. With google adsense and the easiest way to keep a new faucet, as you will have a number of initially low visits and other sources pay very little for only visits.

elm
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 05:46:35 AM

Not that it's the most important thing and that in the case faucet survive advertising. With google adsense and the easiest way to keep a new faucet, as you will have a number of initially low visits and other sources pay very little for only visits.

confused now Smiley the OP will check now if he can give us also adsense. your are saying that google adsense is good to keep a faucet running at the start. are you saying new faucets cant get or yes they can get google adsense? thanks
karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 09:00:53 PM

This offer is still active for anyone that wants to start a bitcoin faucet.

karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 09:04:08 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2015, 09:21:29 PM by karlb187

confused now Smiley the OP will check now if he can give us also adsense. your are saying that google adsense is good to keep a faucet running at the start. are you saying new faucets cant get or yes they can get google adsense? thanks

I am emailing google now to ask if I can allow other adsense member's to put there ads on my domain. I will post the results soon.  Wink

Edit: I did some homework and I found that I can allow already approved adsense accounts to place ads on my domain so YES you can add google ads to your faucets!  Grin

karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 08:46:22 PM

Still offering this great service at no cost!  Wink

I see some people charge up to 0.5 Bitcoin for this kind of help.....not me, 100% free.  Cheesy

hamdi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 12:14:12 AM

multiple adsense accounts on one domain is no problem.
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 06:40:00 PM

Hi dear need your help https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=924507.0

Thanks

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
I-Will-NEVER-Stop

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 07:07:31 PM

this is a great service and I just wanted to say thanks for all the great support.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: