Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:29:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is the new and improved The Bitcoin Foundation (TBF) a scam?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Patrick Murck plays softball with AMA on Reddit not fully addressing KnC issue!  (Read 6670 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 06:09:16 PM

But, as any motherfuckin' lawyer worth his salt should be well-aware is that there's some entities you will having trouble hiding $100K USD from.

or maybe they all just work together..

To what end?  I would seriously like to know, at the moment this just seems like a pointless accusation.

Come on, to what end? Well start with hiring lobyists, enter the wonderful world of corrupted politicians, and then opt for some forks and blockchain hold up to make sure bitcoin stays undrr control..
21million limit? Nahh. Increase Blocksize? Sure. Sidechains? Hell yea..
And here we go again, with an exceptional innovation totally rigged by those same greedy bastards.

Whats 100k when you can infiltrate the centralized org that leads it? Peanuts.  

FFS they even dont care about paedophiles..

Now that's one helluva a stretch, for even I would be hard-pressed to imply that politicians are made up chiefly of lawyers and that The Bitcoin Foundation has an office in DC at some lawyer's place of business that's in the pockets of fellow politicians, I mean lawyers.

http://www.followthecoin.com/biggest-news-vegas-bitcoin-week-overstock-coms-ceo-announces-partnership-perkins-coie-llp-counterparty-work-decentralized-stock-exchange-based-bitcoins-blockchain-protocol/

The Biggest News From Vegas Bitcoin Week: Overstock CEO Patrick Bryne Partners With Perkins Coie and CounterParty On A Controversial Decentralized Stock Exchange, Hoping To Partner With NY Stock Exchange And Reform The System.

https://bitcoin4.bitcoinfoundation.org/static/2014/05/Bitcoin-2013-990-PDC.pdf

http://americansforprosperity.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Peters_letter.pdf

Note the 700 Thirteenth Street, NW, Suite 600 Washington address.

See, what'd I tell you? No connection whatsoever. Luckily, I hadn't found a connection between Pekins Coie Chicago address and Sunlot/Silk Road/House of Blues/Flip address a couple blocks away - yet! Or, the new Bitcoin ABM conveniently located between both addresses, all three locations within walking distance from one another. But, like I said, it's a stretch, like a limo used to haul some dude that can easily get an audience with the major of Chicago in the morning and the Governor of Illinois in the afternoon. It's a stretch!

#ASKFTC <I know, you guys won't touch this with a ten-foot pole, but at least it's on record that you've been informed.>
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 06:12:33 PM

^^^
^^^
^^^

Smoking Gun!
bobcaticus

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 06:30:37 PM

It's a shared office, and yes they both have common counsel.

Vote for Cody FYI if you are foolish enough to still be a member

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/cody-wilson-plans-destroy-bitcoin-foundation/
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 06:33:15 PM

It's a shared office, and yes they both have common counsel.

Vote for Cody FYI if you are foolish enough to still be a member

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/cody-wilson-plans-destroy-bitcoin-foundation/

Hell, I'm toying with running myself to fell the second seat, echoing Cody's same platform. Ironically, I believe we both can win.
rebuilder
Legendary

Activity: 1615
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 07:26:49 PM

is it unprecedented for an industry member to pay their fee to the foundation by other means than sending to the public address?

Selling out to advertisers shows you respect neither yourself nor the rest of us.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Too many low-quality posts? Mods not keeping things clean enough? Self-moderated threads let you keep signature spammers and trolls out!
MineForeman.com
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 07:36:36 PM

is it unprecedented for an industry member to pay their fee to the foundation by other means than sending to the public address?

Nope, membership fees are done via bitpay.

Bitcoin News http://mineforeman.com/ || MinePeon - Bitcoin mining on the Raspberry PI http://mineforeman.com/minepeon/ || MinePeon Wiki http://minepeon.com/ || MinePeon Forums http://minepeon.com/forums/
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 07:40:00 PM

Hatter's gonna hate.  I thing Patrick will make a big difference as ED of TBCF.   Now he just need to get rid of the rest of the skeevy characters on the board.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 07:58:53 PM

Hatter's gonna hate.  I thing Patrick will make a big difference as ED of TBCF.   Now he just need to get rid of the rest of the skeevy characters on the board.

Yep, and he set a good example of that leadership by brushing off a very important issue that's been pressing for over five months now. He's has my vote. Now, if you'll excuse me, I want to rewatch the Conan video he so kindly linked to in his AMA on Reddit. Fuckin' genius!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 09:47:08 PM

No Matt that's not why I resigned. I resigned because I had to think about Bitcoin, the foundation, and its future. I decided that regardless of the merits of my case, anyone representing Bitcoin, including foundation execs, should have a standard of excellence and transcend any scandal. I resigned within 2 hours of returning home from prison.

Charlie Shrem above; Patrick Murck below:

Fuck you and the horses you came in on, monumental assholes, and, BTW, thanks for your $25 USD membership fees via BTC that affords me the position to say just that, with future sticking-it-up-your-asses verbiage yet to come.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 02:51:30 AM

http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-foundations-new-head-patrick-murck-outlines-future-plans/

The Bitcoin Foundation's new executive director Patrick Murck has outlined his priorities for the organization's "new direction" and its relationship with stakeholders.

His statement follows yesterday's resignation of former executive director Jon Matonis both from the post and his position on foundation's board.

Notably, former general counsel Murck acknowledged a need to repair the foundation's relationship with the bitcoin community, even if that meant sometimes adopting unpopular or controversial positions on some issues, and taking risks with communication and transparency to demonstrate honest engagement.

He wrote:

"That means we may not always say exactly the right thing and we might not always be on message, but we will be authentic in how we interact with the community in the future and I hope that you all get to know the people who work hard to make the foundation go."

There will be an 'ask me anything' (AMA) session for the new executive director on Reddit on 5th November, at which the community is invited to join in with their own questions about the foundation's future role.

Murck stated his first priority is to "cut out distractions" to better serve the bitcoin cause, which means a sharp focus on standardization through the bitcoin core reference implementation and doing more to support those building the bitcoin infrastructure.

Additionally he promised to run the non-profit foundation more like a business – finding new ways to generate funding, rather than simply relying on membership dues and hopes of bitcoin price appreciation.

AMA = Avoid Monumental Assholes

Patrick Murck sure the hell succeeded.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2ldjk7/hello_rbitcoin_im_patrick_murck_executive/cltw513

QuantumQrack

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:53:51 AM

In my opinion the Bitcoin Foundation is slightly rotten.  Also, don't forget that Gavin is a big part of the foundation as well.  (and I would think is very aware of the shenanigans that go on there.)  When I found out that Gavin was being paid a $200,000 dollar salary, and that Lindsay (secretary or something like that) was paid $167,000...That never has sit well with me.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:04:01 AM

In my opinion the Bitcoin Foundation is slightly rotten.  Also, don't forget that Gavin is a big part of the foundation as well.  (and I would think is very aware of the shenanigans that go on there.)  When I found out that Gavin was being paid a $200,000 dollar salary, and that Lindsay (secretary or something like that) was paid $167,000...That never has sit well with me.

Bruno Kucinskas will run for TBF board seat, running on Cody Wilson's platform.
medicine

Activity: 697
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 02:22:44 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2014, 02:56:13 PM by medicine

The non profit bitcoin organization environment is interesting.  I want to make everyone aware of another group, the Global Bitcoin Alliance.  I have been involved there for about 3 months now, and they are organized in a way that everyone would expect.  Completely grass roots, not requirements to join except participation.  A goal to spread bitcoin and educate people about cryptocurrencies.  Focus is more local than global and the organization only exists to open lines of communication and to help people and groups who need it.  
http://www.global-bitcoin-alliance.org/
This group is not top down organized and no money is involved.  Started by the group out of Israel, who by the way decided not to join the BF.

Just throwing it out there.

Edited and web link corrected.  Sorry about that.

btcusury

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:59:12 PM

A possible another reason they waiting till the final hour to disclosed exactly when KnC paid, if they did, so that they'll have plenty of time to pen the legalese disclaimer as to why such-and-such occurred as it did.

Can't these motherfuckers even see how this issue ONLY is tearing them apart, and it's been going on for over five months now.

Today's AMA was billed as..............

I"M SO GODDAMNED PISSED NOW I CAN"T THINK STRAIGHT AND OPTED TO LOCK THE CAPS TO PEN MY SENTIMENT>

I don't think I understand the reason for the air of importance this issue is being given. What's the relevance? The fact that KNC is a member of TBF at all after clearly turning to the dark side and becoming outright scammers is itself an indictment of the group of posers behind "TBF".

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.
bobcaticus

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:13:36 PM

This group is not top down organized and no money is involved.  Started by the group out of Israel, who by the way decided not to join the BF.

They wanted 100% of the affiliate money if they joined the farce, meaning that the BF couldn't make anything off of them.   Smart choice.

Thanks for the link.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 12:24:12 AM

The Patrick Murck speaketh, with is legalese speakish:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2ldjk7/hello_rbitcoin_im_patrick_murck_executive/clvjgbw

I'm not keen on leaking information on blockchain transactions generally. I'm also not keen on setting a precedent here that every time you come up with a conspiracy theory (and if I know you there will always be more) I have to violate the trust of our members.

This fuckin' crazy ass lawyer actually tries to turn the motherfuckin' tables on the issue via painting the messenger - me - as a Looney Tune.

So, it's okay to publicly reveal the over 800 donators and members who've paid via 5877+ BTC here 1BTCorgHwCg6u2YSAWKgS17qUad6kHmtQW, but not the ONE most important publicly broadcast via myriad press releases transaction that has been pressing for for over five months now because I, a kook, and NO OTHERS, have made it a moot issue in your fuckin' eyes.

Sorry, but that duck (pun?) won't hunt, for I will now disclose some shit about this fuckin' Patrick Murck that I have kept secret for a while now, but thanks to now knowing exactly what sort of prick we are truly dealing with here, I'm going on record right here, right now, and declare the following:

Several years ago, our venerable Patrick Murck was accused of not one, not two, now three, but...wait for it...27 counts of pedophilia. To be clear, child rape, all involving very young girls, some not even in their teens at the time, at <redacted for now>.

Patrick Murck, if you don't want desire said information to be broadcast further, along with how your sorry ass was able to buy your way out of being fully prosecuted, then I suggest you step down, resigning your position at The Bitcoin Foundation within 48 hours.

If, after 48 hours your are still in place, I will release all I have to the media, thus destroying whatever career you may now enjoy.

If you feel that I am lying, and that I am now blackmailing you, of which may be the case, then by all means you are in your right to sue my ass, with I giving you permission to do such, mailing such papers to the address found here: https://c4.staticflickr.com/4/3949/15525595460_4eaefed8f5_c.jpg

Your call, Patrick Murck, seeing if you truly want this can o' worms opened, exposing your fuckin' ass to the nth degree, for that's exactly what I WILL do if you do not step aside, for I have nothing to lose and can easily, very motherfuckin' easily, back up what I just accused you of.

How do you like this crazy ass kook now, you son of a bitch?

~Bruno Kucinskas
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 12:34:12 AM

^rofl

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 12:46:51 AM

^rofl

Just to let Patrick Murck know that I'm holding the goods, this...

He'll know exactly what it means.

Now, all he has to do is step aside before this issue truly blows up in his face, for I'm not bluffing!

~Bruno Kucinskas
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 12:56:39 AM

I am locking this thread, with the reason found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=851373.msg9483756#msg9483756
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: