Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:20:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptomine.io - SHA-256 & Scrypt Unlimited Mining Contracts  (Read 30978 times)
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 02:41:02 PM

not everyone has the tens of millions necessary  to start a cloud mining business

Then dont, and dont pretend that you did.

make it profitable, transparent, compliant and user friendly all at the same time.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but none of the existing cloud mining services has all these qualities at the same time.

You are wrong, if you ignore the nonsensical criteria like 'profitable'. From a credibility pov, from their inception at least  cryptx, cex.io, AMhash, Kncloud and Hashnest fulfilled all or nearly all my criteria. Yes, they had serious funding, because thats the only way you can start a competitive cloud mining operation.

The big, established miners suffer from a severe lack of profitability for the end users.

Generally the legitimate players cant offer anything like the low prices the ponzi's do, because they actually have hardware to write off, they actually have electricity costs and overhead costs. That is why they tend to be (considerably) more expensive. Ponzi's like yours that just pretend to have hashrate can sell at any arbitrary price, its just the lower the price, the quicker it will collapse.

One could go as far as saying that they wouldn't even need to plug in their machines or even own any machines, as clients barely break-even on their purchase, over periods exceeding 6-8 months. Where exactly is the fairness in that?

The fairness lies in the fact that in 6-8 months, they will not have run away with their customer funds.
You will.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:04:24 PM

Thank you Puppet and all other superheroes for the precious insight..... 
It upsets me if we come across like that....
We put the happiness and satisfaction of our clients above all else. Even above compliance and appearance. We will address all matters and put an end to all reasons of suspicion as we progress. 

Lol, you know who this guy reminds me of?
Michael Brandenburg from the late lamented Bitcoin Trader ponzi.
Same MO: leaden passive/aggressive sarcasm, personally offended that not everyone wants a hit on his Kool Aid and blahblah everything will be all right, just give me time.
Oh yeah, and a dash of Cryptory, the late lamented mining ponzi, with the pics of 'company management' and names with no net footprint.
Unless you're a photographer from Northumberland in your spare time.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Cryptomine.io

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 04:44:22 PM

Everyone's entitled to an opinion. I think I made my point clearly enough. You two seem awfully hungry for a fight, but you'll have to find someone with enough time to spare for that.
It's good that you are both so skeptical. You might just be very surprised in the long run..

Now, on to a different topic...

Thank you everyone for the support shown until now. Our signature ad campaign will begin on Monday.

There will be a scheduled maintenance downtime tomorrow night, as quite a few users pointed out website incompatibility with certain browser versions and ad blocking software. We will address this and also implement other minor tweaks.

We will begin social media coverage next week.

More payment and withdrawal options will be implemented until the Holidays.

Have a good weekend, everyone!
polz

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 02:35:32 AM

Everyone's entitled to an opinion. I think I made my point clearly enough. You two seem awfully hungry for a fight, but you'll have to find someone with enough time to spare for that.
It's good that you are both so skeptical. You might just be very surprised in the long run..

Now, on to a different topic...

Thank you everyone for the support shown until now. Our signature ad campaign will begin on Monday.

There will be a scheduled maintenance downtime tomorrow night, as quite a few users pointed out website incompatibility with certain browser versions and ad blocking software. We will address this and also implement other minor tweaks.

We will begin social media coverage next week.

More payment and withdrawal options will be implemented until the Holidays.

Hi can you provide photo about your mining rig ?
Cryptomine.io

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 09:50:42 AM

Will gladly do so as soon as possible. At the present moment we are not permitted by our agreements with our financial partners to make anything public, cooling equipment, mining rigs, infrastructure or wallets. Our partners also frown upon us going public and offering cloud mining services, but making any part of the operation or technology public would put us in clear breach of contract.
This is why we are trying very hard to separate and become independent as soon as possible.

I estimate that we are going to be completely independent by the end of February and we will be able to post videos and images of our setups and asic boards. It will be worth the wait.
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 09:53:22 AM

Translation: "we have no miners, we have no mining revenue. We expect this ponzi to collapse before February. It will have been worth it for us."
hagie

Activity: 792
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 02:03:55 PM

Hi,

I missed the BF Offer - any new promotion code or something ?

Thanks
Stefam
4ever

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 02:21:27 PM

Cryptomine I might have considered investing in buying hashing power, but will not do so, looking at the way your Signature campaign is running.

Cryptomine.io

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 05:35:13 PM

Cryptomine I might have considered investing in buying hashing power, but will not do so, looking at the way your Signature campaign is running.

Ok. I repeat, everyone is entitled to an opinion and again, everyone is free to do as they please. 
Just remember this moment 1 month from now, when all signature campaign payments will be honored and next year, after we complete the separation process. I can't wait to see comments.

I didn't look at the signature thread since the first day, as I did not assign a manager for nothing. And I won't be looking at or posting in that thread until the first payouts are issued, right before the New Year.
Carra23 told me last evening there are many people on the signature thread badmouthing and expecting the worse. It almost seems like there's a small escrow mafia thing going on on these forums.

This being said, it is now my personal ambition to keep the signature campaign like it is. Because frankly, with all the fuss created around this subject and all the naysayers that have lined up, Cryptomine has much more to gain from proving everyone wrong at the end of the month than by moving the funds into a trusted escrow now.

Puppet, I appreciate the vote of confidence. The people on the signature thread don't even think we'll be here for Christmas. Smiley

The BF offer has expired, I'm sorry. We will have discounts again during the holidays.

B1

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 10:10:55 AM

What way did you mean sir? The campaign just started. Nothing happen yet.
4ever

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 08:33:13 PM

Ok. I repeat, everyone is entitled to an opinion and again, everyone is free to do as they please. 
Just remember this moment 1 month from now, when all signature campaign payments will be honored and next year, after we complete the separation process. I can't wait to see comments.

I didn't look at the signature thread since the first day, as I did not assign a manager for nothing. And I won't be looking at or posting in that thread until the first payouts are issued, right before the New Year.
Carra23 told me last evening there are many people on the signature thread badmouthing and expecting the worse. It almost seems like there's a small escrow mafia thing going on on these forums.

This being said, it is now my personal ambition to keep the signature campaign like it is. Because frankly, with all the fuss created around this subject and all the naysayers that have lined up, Cryptomine has much more to gain from proving everyone wrong at the end of the month than by moving the funds into a trusted escrow now.

Puppet, I appreciate the vote of confidence. The people on the signature thread don't even think we'll be here for Christmas. Smiley

The BF offer has expired, I'm sorry. We will have discounts again during the holidays.

Thanks but that just proves this whole thing is a possible scam.
1. There is no reason for you guys to not approach a trusted escrow for the signature campaign.
2. NO, No one gives a New Member(Hero Member, who never escrowed a penny before), 7 BTC of funds to hold. And that is obvious, that you either own that Account, or the person behind that account is the website owner.
3. Even if I think about investing a penny in Cloudmining. It will not be with you. That thing you just did, by escrowing funds to a brand new user, and that too 7 BTC  of it. That has put your site off the list of a lot of people, who might even consider your site.  PERIOD

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 08:40:14 PM

Which is not inconsistent with "before February", and which BTW, isnt my assessment, its what I deduce to be yours.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:58:11 AM

it looks that your rates are one of the best in the bitcoin cloud mining world Cheesy
polz

Activity: 133

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 06:07:21 AM

it looks that your rates are one of the best in the bitcoin cloud mining world Cheesy

buy more hash before price rise up  Grin
xilatleo

Activity: 186
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 08:22:50 AM

Will gladly do so as soon as possible. At the present moment we are not permitted by our agreements with our financial partners to make anything public, cooling equipment, mining rigs, infrastructure or wallets. Our partners also frown upon us going public and offering cloud mining services, but making any part of the operation or technology public would put us in clear breach of contract.
This is why we are trying very hard to separate and become independent as soon as possible.

I estimate that we are going to be completely independent by the end of February and we will be able to post videos and images of our setups and asic boards. It will be worth the wait.

Then goodluck with your business. I will wait until February to see..
pacracpac

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:56:46 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2014, 08:50:53 PM by pacracpac

Purchasing doesn't work. It's been the same for 24h. Nobody noticed?!?  Huh

Edit: apparently my FF 34.0 is the problem. It's up to date...
B1

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 01:30:13 AM

Purchasing doesn't work. It's been the same for 24h. Nobody noticed?!?  Huh

Edit: apparently my FF 34.0 is the problem. It's up to date...

Same problem here, i can not pay.

Cryptomine, are you serious want to do business or not?
sumantso
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:41:24 PM

Whats the expected RoI time for these contracts? How does this compare with LTCGear or GAWMiners?

SEnergy

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 07:15:27 PM

why did I find a picture of one of your co-owners on arabic news site, saying something about suicide bombing?

http://www.tasnimnews.com/arabic/Home/Single/452153
Cryptomine.io

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 11:34:55 PM

Hi everyone, sorry for the long pause, but I didn't have time to check in the last few days.
We've had to replace some equipment the last few days and that's also why BTC profitability has been slightly lower than expected the last few days.
We will also be adjusting our prices a little starting Monday, as difficulty has increased since we set up shop.

The problem with not being able to purchase has been coming up for a while and it will be addressed by technical next week. The issue appears on some versions of Firefox and Chrome. For me it is happening  on Firefox 33.1.1 for example.

Regarding profitability, we are one of the most profitable cloud mining services on the market. Expected ROI time is between 3 and 4 months.
The electricity/maintenance fees we charge are 6 to 8 times smaller than our competitors and this can really be felt.  You can also find profitability estimation graphs on our website  and indicators on the "Mining Power" section of the user control panel, from where contracts are purchased.
To sum it up, yes, we are more profitable. And we will be lowering our rates a little on Monday too.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: