Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:08:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptomine.io - SHA-256 & Scrypt Unlimited Mining Contracts  (Read 30978 times)
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 03:54:46 PM

The current reward displayed on our website is accurate.
Please don't forget the luck factor involved in cryptocurrency  mining. On our website we display the latest daily mining result obtained.
The theoretical calculations show an average possible mining reward, not a maximum one. The actual results can vary quite a lot, depending on the pool luck factor.
There is always room for optimization and certain pools manage to swing the luck factor in their favor more of the time than others.

Show us your mining stats then and your mining income for the day in question, otherwise you may as well be just making up those values.

We are not misleading anyone and the reward displayed on our website is the actual reward our clients received the day before. We try to keep things as accurate as possible.
If you are interested in purchasing a mining contract to see how we do things first hand, I will be more than happy to accommodate your request.

Yes, you are. You're telling people that they will earn so much per day, based on your service being extremely lucky the day before, making your service seem more profitable. Are you having the exact same amount of luck on multiple consecutive days? Has the value you show ever been below the theoretical value? Luck works both ways but I've only ever seen the value on your site above theoretical. I'll be keeping a close eye on that to be sure.

I don't believe a word you are saying and I think you are just making up values as you go. You can easily prove me wrong my showing me the evidence.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cryptomine.io

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 12:38:42 AM

The current reward displayed on our website is accurate.
Please don't forget the luck factor involved in cryptocurrency  mining. On our website we display the latest daily mining result obtained.
The theoretical calculations show an average possible mining reward, not a maximum one. The actual results can vary quite a lot, depending on the pool luck factor.
There is always room for optimization and certain pools manage to swing the luck factor in their favor more of the time than others.

Show us your mining stats then and your mining income for the day in question, otherwise you may as well be just making up those values.

We are not misleading anyone and the reward displayed on our website is the actual reward our clients received the day before. We try to keep things as accurate as possible.
If you are interested in purchasing a mining contract to see how we do things first hand, I will be more than happy to accommodate your request.

Yes, you are. You're telling people that they will earn so much per day, based on your service being extremely lucky the day before, making your service seem more profitable. Are you having the exact same amount of luck on multiple consecutive days? Has the value you show ever been below the theoretical value? Luck works both ways but I've only ever seen the value on your site above theoretical. I'll be keeping a close eye on that to be sure.

I don't believe a word you are saying and I think you are just making up values as you go. You can easily prove me wrong my showing me the evidence.

First of all, thank you for the vote of confidence, Mabsark. Haven't played tag in a long time.

Second, yes, I can easily prove you wrong and I will. I have already said this a bunch of times, but perhaps not clearly enough. We are under contractual obligation to manage a joint mining operation and not to disclose any pictures or other media materials of the facilities or hardware until the end of January 2015. Come February, we will be free to do whatever we like and this includes moving into a new separate facility. 

Now if this sounds like we plan to close up shop in February, then by all means think just that. Everybody is entitled to an opinion and everyone can decide for themselves if to believe what I am saying is true or not.  But please, enough of this finger pointing and going over the same things over and over again. I think everyone has made their point pretty clearly and there is no use in playing childish games or repeating ourselves indefinitely.

Yes, we did have days in which the payout was less than the theoretical value, but not many. The pools we mine on are held by a partner company that does this exclusively and it's their job to keep these pools on the cutting edge. Fortunately we managed to secure an independent agreement with them starting February.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:21:03 AM

So you say you can easily prove us wrong, ...
... only to then give some bullshit explanation why you cant prove us wrong.

You cant us prove wrong because we are not wrong.
Cryptomine.io

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 02:42:46 PM

So you say you can easily prove us wrong, ...
... only to then give some bullshit explanation why you cant prove us wrong.

You cant us prove wrong because we are not wrong.

Didn't know you guys were an item. But whatever floats your boat.
I think you stated your point of view several times on our thread. I respect your opinion and anyone who wishes to see it can do so countless times since the beginning of the thread. But it is just that, a personal opinion based on assumptions and suppositions. I explained our situation and gave a pretty specific deadline for everything. We are not in any rush to go anywhere, as you can tell pretty clearly from the way we conduct our advertising campaign and pace our strategy. We haven't even began accepting anything other than bitcoin. Anyway, thanks again for the valuable input.

pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 03:00:42 PM

I see my bitcointalk account has received negative trading feedback without me actually making any trades.

It seems that the user Mabsark will do whatever is necessary, including biased and unfounded negative feedback just so that the mining service he is endorsing can be the only one on the playing field. 

To sum it up, we're now playing politics, kindergarten edition.
Because of this, I will have to make a public appeal to the cryptomine signature campaign participants.
After the first month ends and the first payouts are released from escrow, I would appreciate it greatly if you could give my account positive trading feedback.

All signs point to it being a ponzi. I will remove this if evidence of legitimacy is provided.

What's the problem? Come clean and he'll remove it.

So far you failed to even answer the simple question: is your name Eric Rosby and was the photo of you real or fake?

Any positive feedback for the sig campaign will probably land on Carra's account.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 03:01:42 PM

I see my bitcointalk account has received negative trading feedback without me actually making any trades.

As I see, who left you feedback (Mabsark) also receive a red feedback (from der_troll )
Both of them are from default trust.
It's kindda confusing for who we actually trust...

Hope this is can be solve

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 03:12:56 PM

As I see, who left you feedback (Mabsark) also receive a red feedback (from der_troll )
Both of them are from default trust.
It's kindda confusing for who we actually trust...

Hope this is can be solve

Both of them are trusted by CanaryInTheMine, need to contact him to resolve this. Roll Eyes . I have sent a PM to notify him, let's wait for his response. Mabsark has put most of his -ve trust feedback about cloudminings and it isn't avoidable. Undecided

~~MZ~~

drawer

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 04:43:15 PM

"current reward -  0.0000140/Gh per day" .  Well almost 5 days before there was 0.0000150 gh/s . Can we expect 0.0000130 reward after next 5 days ? Going low so quickly...
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 04:56:00 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2014, 07:07:30 PM by Muhammed Zakir

"current reward -  0.0000140/Gh per day" .  Well almost 5 days before there was 0.0000150 gh/s . Can we expect 0.0000130 reward after next 5 days ? Going low so quickly...

Check bitcoin profitability calculators to know it. Use Coinwarz or vnbitcoin - my favorites. You can use any other if you like. Smiley

~~MZ~~

Cryptomine.io

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 06:54:53 PM

"current reward -  0.0000140/Gh per day" .  Well almost 5 days before there was 0.0000150 gh/s . Can we expect 0.0000130 reward after next 5 days ? Going low so quickly...

The mining rewards can vary from one day to the next. Profitability goes down when mining difficulty increases, but between difficulty changes, daily profitability varies depending on the luck factor.
I think you are misinterpreting things a little. It's best to use an independent profitability calculator, such as found on coinwarz, to get a clearer picture.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:32:46 PM

Second, yes, I can easily prove you wrong and I will. I have already said this a bunch of times, but perhaps not clearly enough. We are under contractual obligation to manage a joint mining operation and not to disclose any pictures or other media materials of the facilities or hardware until the end of January 2015. Come February, we will be free to do whatever we like and this includes moving into a new separate facility. 

If you are actually mining, then you have freshly minted bitcoins. Sign such a bitcoin address and prove that it is yours. This gives away no important information, thus you have no reason not to provide such simple verification of actual mining.

Buy & Hold
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 07:36:32 PM

If you are actually mining, then you have freshly minted bitcoins. Sign such a bitcoin address and prove that it is yours. This gives away no important information, thus you have no reason not to provide such simple verification of actual mining.

They might be mining on other pools, so they can't show fresh minted coins but might show an address which receive payout from the pools and the profile page. Wink

Please show any proof, otherwise, everybody will start assuming you are a poniz. Its your move. Roll Eyes

~~MZ~~

AJRGale

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 09:58:14 PM

They might be mining on other pools, so they can't show fresh minted coins but might show an address which receive payout from the pools and the profile page. Wink

Please show any proof, otherwise, everybody will start assuming you are a poniz. Its your move. Roll Eyes

~~MZ~~

but remember, they cant show you any proof, their benevolent "partner company" is stopping then telling you anything about themselves, even though they had information up, but removed it all since it used a photo already on another site, and calmed it a stock "holding photo". Sorry, wasn't in a google image search showing it in Getty images, it was a photo from a news site.

speaking of which, google images on cryptomine.io shows some images of an Andrew Lee, Eric Rosby, Gabriel Sterne and Sergey Yakovlev.
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 10:26:34 PM

I think you stated your point of view several times on our thread. I respect your opinion and anyone who wishes to see it can do so countless times since the beginning of the thread. But it is just that, a personal opinion based on assumptions and suppositions. I explained our situation and gave a pretty specific deadline for everything. We are not in any rush to go anywhere, as you can tell pretty clearly from the way we conduct our advertising campaign and pace our strategy. We haven't even began accepting anything other than bitcoin. Anyway, thanks again for the valuable input.

Given the implosion of pbmining this week, everyone is on edge, so you are bound to take some heat in the forums. I get the selfridges-style advertising model to advertise your services, but the trade off is that you're going to get this kind of response.  I signed up, but I too consider you high risk as well because of the points Puppet raised. No one is saying you can't continue on, just that you're in the gray-zone for now.
AJRGale

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:50:41 PM

Given the implosion of pbmining this week, everyone is on edge, so you are bound to take some heat in the forums. I get the selfridges-style advertising model to advertise your services, but the trade off is that you're going to get this kind of response.  I signed up, but I too consider you high risk as well because of the points Puppet raised. No one is saying you can't continue on, just that you're in the gray-zone for now.

red zone for me, these guys are shunning anyone after some little proof, but claims their unnamed "partner company" is stopping them.
no shoes, no shirt, no money off me. and they don't get anyone Legit status.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:51:23 PM

No one is saying you can't continue on,

I am.
AJRGale

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:53:05 PM

i just try withdraw my balance

it is not automatic sir ?

how long to wait ?

Have you gotten anything form them yet?
if so, what is their withdraw BTC Address?
AJRGale

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:58:26 PM

~~MZ~~

but remember, they cant show you any proof, their benevolent "partner company" is stopping then telling you anything about themselves, even though they had information up, but removed it all since it used a photo already on another site, and calmed it a stock "holding photo". Sorry, wasn't in a google image search showing it in Getty images, it was a photo from a news site.

speaking of which, google images on cryptomine.io shows some images of an Andrew Lee, Eric Rosby, Gabriel Sterne and Sergey Yakovlev.

oh, that Andrew Lee guy, looks like Jia Jiang, doing a talk on “rejection therapy.” WDS
Cryptomine.io

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 05:27:57 PM

I really appreciate the new tone of the discussion. It's nice to see things kept decent and cool.

There is a lot of reason to doubt us right now, I agree. And I am also aware that the collapse of the ponzi pbmining will generate some turmoil and will make waves.

We are keeping everything low-key for now, until February, when we will be able to shed some light on our operation and clear everything up.
Currently, we are only accepting bitcoins and the advertising campaign sums up to a banner and the signature campaign on this forum.
Until February, my goal is to make our services known to the more frequent users and cryptocurrency enthusiasts. After we will be able to provide consistent proof, we will also start getting our advertising, marketing and social presence into gear.
Until then, bare with us and enjoy the Holidays and the New Year. They're just around the corner...

Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 05:56:39 PM

I really appreciate the new tone of the discussion. It's nice to see things kept decent and cool.

There is a lot of reason to doubt us right now, I agree. And I am also aware that the collapse of the ponzi pbmining will generate some turmoil and will make waves.

We are keeping everything low-key for now, until February, when we will be able to shed some light on our operation and clear everything up.
Currently, we are only accepting bitcoins and the advertising campaign sums up to a banner and the signature campaign on this forum.
Until February, my goal is to make our services known to the more frequent users and cryptocurrency enthusiasts. After we will be able to provide consistent proof, we will also start getting our advertising, marketing and social presence into gear.
Until then, bare with us and enjoy the Holidays and the New Year. They're just around the corner...

What's so special about February? Is that when you'll actually be purchasing some miners? When you do provide evidence of legitimacy showing you are not the ponzi people here think you are, I'll remove the negative feedback. I won't be holding my breath though and I expect we'll never hear from you again after February.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: