Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:18:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PeercoinDark PPCD SHA256 POD 4/5  (Read 46640 times)
mewhoyou

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 01:02:47 AM

After going thru what POD does, it really does nothing much does it? A good example would be BTCJam. Accounts, email, documents, and other are forged in order to cheat the community so is it really that useful to have a POD?

At first I was hoping that is was a Proof of Development instead of Proof of Developer where as the developer to share the idea on the coin itself rather than to have it listed and leave it without any future plans for it.

JMHO

Ethereum the Next Big Thing?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 09:05:22 AM

After going thru what POD does, it really does nothing much does it? A good example would be BTCJam. Accounts, email, documents, and other are forged in order to cheat the community so is it really that useful to have a POD?

At first I was hoping that is was a Proof of Development instead of Proof of Developer where as the developer to share the idea on the coin itself rather than to have it listed and leave it without any future plans for it.

JMHO

Right...  The best example is EquinoxCoin, it has all proofs but made fools of all people...

But it is nice to see dev made something requested by the community. If he make something for his two coins without making new one than there is a chance for it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
mewhoyou

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 02:02:55 PM

i am still holding on to all the coins i mine with dreams and hopes... but it gets to me when dev is not having any development as in atm OR online trade page ...

dimke_yu

Activity: 461

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 07:59:15 PM

POD DOGEBC & PPCD
http://proofofdev.com/dogebc-dogeblackcoin-ppcd-peercoindark/

and that now the people who denied me say ?

Great. Now show some roadmap, goals, bounties... Engage with the community and do something with the coin...

mewhoyou

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:27:38 PM

Dev... no point just verifying your name but no idea behind the coin ...

r3morph3d

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 09:22:07 AM

Any plans to hit another exchange? What about roadmap? I dont know what to say...... either you are bored or busy with your other coins.
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 10:25:08 AM

Again.... for what POD is when dev make no activity?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
Martin958

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 04:50:32 PM

Why are you bothering with this coin? It's clear it has no interest.
dogebc (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 12:31:06 PM

I am active, badly do you see Smiley
donnyespo

Activity: 827
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 10:22:46 PM

this was a complete bust

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
DeCrypterManiac

Activity: 550
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 10:59:31 PM

Dead? Why pod?
r3morph3d

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:11:48 PM

Dead? Why pod?

After the POD CHAOS!!!!

I am active, badly do you see Smiley

PONA <====== Proof of Non Active!! MFOU <===== Making Fun Of Us
dimke_yu

Activity: 461

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 01:10:36 PM

Ahahahahahaha this is ridiculous I can not stop laughing  Grin

ElTomeko27

Activity: 371

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 08:01:37 AM

POD DOGEBC & PPCD
http://proofofdev.com/dogebc-dogeblackcoin-ppcd-peercoindark/

and that now the people who denied me say ?

Yes I do want to say something...

POD IS WORTHLESS
Martin958

Activity: 232

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 09:22:15 PM

PeercoinDark PPCD has been added for trading on alcurEX exchange.
https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/market?pair=PPCD_BTC

Happy trading!

How can you happily trade something that has virtually no value whatsoever?
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:23:03 AM

Can some one of the PPC dark community let me know what's different or better compairing to Darkcoin, Bitcoindark, Dogecoindark? Tech or community wise?

crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 01:34:47 PM

Can some one of the PPC dark community let me know what's different or better compairing to Darkcoin, Bitcoindark, Dogecoindark? Tech or community wise?

BTCD and DRK are the only ones with notable tech. The rest are vapourware.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:56:12 AM

Maybe you should look into DogecoinDark, it IS really anonymous...

CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 08:38:55 PM

Maybe you should look into DogecoinDark, it IS really anonymous...

Wow crackfoo you missed the boat and mislead all in one post.

DogecoinDark is a premium coin at a ridiculously cheap price and as Furio stated, truly anonymous using either TOR or I2P.
DogecoinDark has a dedicated dev that works in infosec so he kind of understands the importance of privacy.

Darkcoin or whatever the F it's called now is way overpriced and its' future is questionable.

As for the dev of peercoindark and dogeblackcoin (same person), someone should skin this P.O.S. before he releases any more coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: