Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:19:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [JUST IN] 2014 American Silver Eagles - Brilliant Uncirculated Bullion - UPDATED  (Read 3010 times)
CryptoDigitals (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

R.I.P CRYPTODIGITALS PASSED AWAY

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:10:02 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2015, 05:46:26 AM by CryptoDigitals

THE 2014 US SILVER EAGLE $1 BULLION COIN

As most know the American Silver Eagle Dollar Coins sales were halted by the US Mint on Nov. 7th due to no supply. They basically sold out due to the fact that Silver Bullion prices are at historic lows and silver supply is shrinking.

I wont write up the full info, simply google Silver to Gold Ratio, US Mint Sold Out Silver, etc... Investors are buying them up when they can get them.

CLICK THE THUMBNAIL FOR LARGE VERSION IMAGE:

Following Case Included:

We've just received a fresh Monster Box (500 Coins) of BU Rated (Brilliant Uncirculated - Mint) of the 2014 1$ Silver Eagles.

These are the primo Silver Eagles direct from WestPoint, the US Treasury Mint for Silver Eagles and Gold Eagles.

These bullion coins are uncirculated, brilliant, mint, and are made of 1 full troy ounce .999 Silver Eagle Dollar Coins from the US Mint.

Offering these coins until they sell out for: (Updating price as BTC changes)

Last price Update: 12:45AM EST 1/4/15

1-3 Units - 0.1055 BTC each - which includes shipping to US addresses.
4-10 Units - 0.1040 BTC each

PM any questions or post here!

CD

R.I.P       CryptoDigitals         Born 9-30-14       Died 4-12-15

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:25:01 PM

How many do you have?

Strato
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:25:24 PM

PM sent.
CryptoDigitals (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:27:58 PM

PM sent.

Thanks received!  Responding.

iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 09:02:30 PM

PM sent.  Interested in 5

Do they come with a COA?

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
CryptoDigitals (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 10:33:14 PM

Do they come with a COA?

Hi, I also responded to your DM.

All good on 5, see my DM.

As for COA, no these are direct from WestPoint Mint which is the US Mint where Silver Bullion is struck into currency.

We had a 1/2 Monster Box (250 Sealed off the press coins) on order for 4 weeks. Just came in. They are beautiful.

But its like buying rolls of quarters (although they come in strong plastic tubes). But the US Mint does not give you 250 COAs with the coins. I would think it would be damn hard to counterfeit a Silver Dollar. Wink

However, perhaps you meant graded... No these just came in. Coins out of tubes typically grade MS68-MS69 with perhaps a very few MS70s out of a 1000.

You can certainly have them graded. You would want to send them into PCGS. http://www.pcgs.com/services/

Personally I wouldnt grade them, they are BU Grade (Brilliant Uncirculated) and paying $12 per coin to grade plus shipping wont give you an ROI. There is visually very little difference between a MS70 and MS69, you would need 5x Magnification using a Loupe and know what to look for... And an MS69 will only raise the value $15-$20 (but you pay $12 to grade).

BU is the 'non graded' perfect "grade" and its what 'investors' buy. Coin Collectors buy PCGS.

Buy them because Silver has dropped in price back to 2008 prices... Which is why the mint sold out completley on November 7th. Its highly undervalued. Keep them in their cases and sell them when Silver Rebounds to $50. Or keep them... They are beautiful Smiley

Also, look into Gold to Silver Ratios... Silver is ready to skyrocket. In 1970s Silver Price to Gold was 8:1. Its 170:1 now. A reversal is coming.

CD

CryptoDigitals (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 12:40:59 AM

Here are actual photos I just took of the Bullion Coins:

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 12:45:26 PM

You say you acquired 1/2 a monster box so how does the pic show a full monster box of 25 tubes?
CryptoDigitals (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 01:03:31 PM

The order (full monster box) was split between myself and a friend. We went in on it together to capture the discount price by buying a full box.

Only 1/2 the coins are mine. Of which I am selling 1/2 of them and planning on keeping the other 125.

There was a large percentage discount by buying a full box vs a smaller quantity so we went in on it together.

The box shown in the photos, and the photos of the coins were taken by myself just yesterday when the bullion came in. (I wish the whole box was mine!) Wink

CD

CryptoDigitals (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 01:05:56 PM

You say you acquired 1/2 a monster box so how does the pic show a full monster box of 25 tubes?

And to update 59 Coins are sold. BTC price has been adjusted in above first post!

Thanks for looking!

CD

iglasses
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 01:14:25 PM

Do they come with a COA?

As for COA, no these are direct from WestPoint Mint which is the US Mint where Silver Bullion is struck into currency.

We had a 1/2 Monster Box (250 Sealed off the press coins) on order for 4 weeks. Just came in. They are beautiful.

But its like buying rolls of quarters (although they come in strong plastic tubes). But the US Mint does not give you 250 COAs with the coins. I would think it would be damn hard to counterfeit a Silver Dollar. Wink

However, perhaps you meant graded... No these just came in. Coins out of tubes typically grade MS68-MS69 with perhaps a very few MS70s out of a 1000.

You can certainly have them graded. You would want to send them into PCGS. http://www.pcgs.com/services/

Personally I wouldnt grade them, they are BU Grade (Brilliant Uncirculated) and paying $12 per coin to grade plus shipping wont give you an ROI. There is visually very little difference between a MS70 and MS69, you would need 5x Magnification using a Loupe and know what to look for... And an MS69 will only raise the value $15-$20 (but you pay $12 to grade).

BU is the 'non graded' perfect "grade" and its what 'investors' buy. Coin Collectors buy PCGS.

Buy them because Silver has dropped in price back to 2008 prices... Which is why the mint sold out completley on November 7th. Its highly undervalued. Keep them in their cases and sell them when Silver Rebounds to $50. Or keep them... They are beautiful Smiley

Also, look into Gold to Silver Ratios... Silver is ready to skyrocket. In 1970s Silver Price to Gold was 8:1. Its 170:1 now. A reversal is coming.

CD

The mint is selling directly coins with the 'W' stamp & COA.

CryptoDigitals (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 01:32:24 PM

Do they come with a COA?

CD

Do you mean graded? Sorry I dont understand a COA. If you went to the Treasury and ordered fresh $100 bills they arent going to come with COAs. Its money.

iglasses
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 01:34:53 PM

http://catalog.usmint.gov/american-eagle-2014-one-ounce-silver-uncirculated-coin-ES2.html?cgid=silver-coins#prefn1=mintLocation&prefv1=westpoint&_ga=1.91679194.152603134.1416862964&start=1

I'm not trying to mess up your thread.....just understand what is being offered.

CryptoDigitals (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 01:40:28 PM

Do they come with a COA?

CD

I see, no these are not Collector Proof Coins - Wow what a mark up on those. No these are BU (Brilliant Uncirculated) $1 Silver Eagles from West Point. They are Bullion Silver. The W mark ones you are refering to are a collector coin that comes in a pretty case at a much higher price.

CD

CryptoDigitals (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 11:34:18 PM

Bump prices updated to reflect current BTC price.

59 Sold
66 Still Available

CryptoDigitals (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 03:20:06 AM

Shipped all paid orders today!

34 Coins Left.

CD

CryptoDigitals (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:43:51 AM

Just received yesterday a fresh MonsterBox from West Point.

Prices updated!

CD

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: