Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:14:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The BTCTalk Legendary Thread  (Read 1746 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 11:05:46 PM

Can I be an honorary Legendary since I came here in early 2011 as CornedBeefHash. I want to feel special! LOL

PS: if you do it you need to make BitcoinFX Legendary too. He's been here since Feb 2010, bought some of the famous pizza and is only a hero member.

Ah damn I had no idea you were CornedBeefHash I remember you bro. They should just give you an honorary Legendary status lol 

Yeah, I had to change my name because no one was taking me seriously. Every time I had a serious debate with someone they told me I was making them hungry. LOL Also, I stopped hashing. Gave up mining altogether.

Could you voluntarily change get your username changed any time, a few years back? Or did you make a brand new account?

Some users have had their usernames changed, I believe. You can see their username, and underneath it, "aka (oldusername)"
No, theymos and BadBear hate me. They would never do it.
It's alright. I don't hate you. Smiley

Aww  Kiss

I haven't trolled you yet. Give it time. lol

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 12:31:34 AM

I am chiming in.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 02:06:51 AM

You never did tell the story of why you occasionally delete all your posts.

I think it all started with the wall observer thread reaching a certain number of pages during one of the rallies. I realized I had a ton of posts in there and started deleting them (slowly at first) to get the number of pages to go backwards. It was fun seeing people's reaction until they figured it out. Then other people started doing it.

It all snowballed from there. Basically, it was just because I can. I've never been a part of a forum where people can delete their own posts.

I'm approaching hero member again (I believe it's the third time), but now there is a new tier!

My posts still exist somewhere. I had a lot of arguments with a lot of trolls over the years. I don't know whether it would be interesting or sad (that I wasted so much time) to read over them again. I can't really say it's been a waste though. Bitcoin has treated me well enough.

I can understand that. That's close to what I did. I started deleting posts in mining threads because I didn't want to see Deepbit or BTCGuild or CGminer or any of the mining threads show up in show new replies. I was done with mining so after deleting them I realized there weren't many other posts left and I wanted a new name anyway so I just asked theymos to delete the account and started over.

caaarly

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 05:02:49 AM

Just my right thread! with few hundreds activity points *allot of hundreds of activity points* difference.

■██████   PB Mining  ⌂  0.0016 BTC / GHS ██████■
Orangina

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 06:48:31 AM

Damn , 2 years 2 months ? How much your account worth btw ? and how much a Hero account worth  Shocked
phillipsjk
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

Let the chips fall where they may.

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 07:29:50 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2014, 07:43:01 PM by phillipsjk

I am trying to live up to my new legendary status by keeping a log of my attempts to register as a Money Service Business with FINTRAC.

The goal is to make it easy to follow in my foot-steps. If enough people do it, I expect people dealing in small amounts will be exempt from reporting and registration requirements as is the case in the US. I am passive-aggressive that way.

James' OpenPGP public key fingerprint: EB14 9E5B F80C 1F2D 3EBE  0A2F B3DE 81FF 7B9D 5160
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 07:25:23 AM

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 07:27:30 AM

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: