Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:25:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMHash1: Cost-Effective Mining Contract  (Read 303992 times)
asun023

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:31:00 PM

I think the key point of this pdf is that Asicminer (at this point, it's actually David Fan I guess, as FC is still missing) denied their responsibility of
amhash! So Rockxie disclose all the emails between Rockminer and FC to prove that AM (David Fan) is lying! But I think maybe David didn't know
the mails between them?

exactly!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BtcLtcNmc

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:34:30 PM

Who is Cat at Bitquan?
These emails might be about BTC been transferred for payments of Amhash1 dividends though need somebody who can read chinese to confirm this.
The official company name of Asicminer is Bitquan and of course Cat is Friedcat
AirWolf

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Havelock robbed me 170BTC

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:36:33 PM

This text is also very important, it seems to talk about AMHASH going bad 3 months ago, and some talk about disconnecting the miners and paying dividends out of sales, which configures a PONZI:

https://www.bikeji.com/member/16

HAVELOCK ROBBED ME MORE THAN 170BTC - BEWARE OF THIS THIEVES!
JasherEnoch

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:36:55 PM

WE need to translate this ASAP:

https://www.bikeji.com/t/1228

Yes we need it translated or we still are in the dark. I will check back in a few hours and see if any progress has been made.
primeminer

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:40:02 PM

rockxie topic recently created
AMHash details (Figure)
Bitcoin   •   rockxie   • 4 minutes ago • last reply from  Anson   5
Rush of that year, a quiet night Bitcoin entrepreneur Man thinking
Bitcoin   •   rockxie   • 2 months ago • last reply from the  sky   2
Mycoin seems to finally beat the [foot]
Liar pit   •   rockxie   • 26 days ago • last reply from the  bear children   27
RockMiner representatives to participate in Hong Kong Bitcoin ASICMiner Summit
Bitcoin   •   rockxie   • 3 months ago • last reply from  Anson   5
» more themes created rockxie
rockxie recent reply
2 months agoReplied  duskast  theme created  >  Bitcoin is very suitable remuneration paid multinational freelancer, why there is no corresponding site appears?
Before seen such a website, but did not develop, is people do forget the domain name. Domain contains start, as if talk of the Chinese version of the hair too.
3 months agoReplied  ClaytonBat  theme created  >  heard a Shenzhen Bitcoin startups want to disband
@ Bear small two coins technology how could that be? Do not quote, ha ha!
3 months agoReply to the  sky  theme created  >  on currency authentication technology credit line
@ Star did not click the button.
3 months agoReply to the  lwp  theme created  >  About Cats will begin to roast prosecution matters described ASICMINER
Having had to say, things go, no reply. Over.
3 months agoReply to the  lwp  theme created  >  About Cats will begin to roast prosecution matters described ASICMINER
The wording seems a bit agitated before, well, deep breaths, patient carefully answer it.
The following answers are based on what I learned. 1. Since they do not know the price, it is the first to sell the chip it set a tone that the "low" price transfer of benefits, which is obviously unreasonable. I AM cooperate with me whether it is the largest shareholder relations seem unlikely. I and everyone else, it would only buy a stock only, and does not participate in AM's decision-making and operations specific to them. Which article of the law and the company's equity holders are not allowed in cooperation? Moreover, the formation of the RM my mind, is based on AM announced after the transition to chip provider, I am doing is completely complementary to the AM, after all there is nothing on the market at that time vendors and AM cooperate. Fortunately, I am also not the only one, but also several other companies, specifically how the price, the other partners are aware of this speculation or accusations, it really is hard to explain. As for other mining machine manufacturer to determine whether the price is reasonable, which is more ridiculous. Chip prices is not a simple comparison, but also involves many aspects. On the one hand, BE200 and expected outcomes vary greatly, and the package has been out a lot of problems, another important reason is because there was no suitable AM program, the partners developed their own needs, this point alone, the vast majority will cooperate Suppliers stuck in the door. I pointed out that so many have lost enough to understand it? When the price is not low, but high. 2, liquid cooling solutions IPO this thing seems I missed it, I do not know enough information, probably was busy with production, missing a lot of information. Again trying to make is, AM and AC company just mutual cooperation, plainly, AC is like a mine hosting party, AM spent the money and ask them to help make the program only. I understand the core technology, AM and AC belong to their co-owner, said plainly, both can be used. AC IPO companies want to use this technology, multi-deployment point mining machine, is understandable. 3, "three times higher than the industry standard to send the profits cloud calculate power"? Your only other home run in a standard bar. Cloud count before AMHash force has been playing bad, so cloudy counted force to return to this how many? When the price is calculated only after a long time to settle down a balanced price, guaranteed profits on both sides. Based on this consideration, since the outset AMHash intends to fight a sustained brand, rather than a flicker on the matter. Do not think this can have to sell now, at such prices, but also by a lot of people questioned, then 5P (including joint force mining operator side), even 1P did not sell, but also added a follow-up, The same is true. And last year's market has been totally different, not you sit at home and others clamoring to come to give money to the times. As for why RM to do, because without him, not enough manpower chant. AM is not a money dispenser, now short of money, not much to just send someone else.

Support for science and technology in line with currency, or answer it.
First, that conclusion: Do you think that is wrong. Question is no problem, but always say prosecuted under the hearsay stuff with their own imagination, I can only silent. Do not think that is OK, as long as the prosecution, the law of defamation as well as a say. The following points for the answer you listed: 1, AM and RM cooperation is entirely foundries and chip manufacturers of cooperation, the fact that the so-called low cost output price does not exist, let alone what the transfer of assets. In fact, we buy the chip, making the final cost of the mining machine, even higher than the wholesale price AM later, we bought so many chips, none of the group is to make money. RM and gardens, hashratio, as are all the more types of produce more losses. 2, oil cooler AM program is a program developed by the program last year, and Hong Kong is a liquid-cooled AC collaboration solutions company, later proved to be the cost of this program is too large, they finally stopped temporarily without. In other words, AC company responsible for providing technology for mining machine blade roast cat developed liquid cooling solutions, while AM provides the mining machine and a number of research and development costs. AC corporation nature and AM does not matter, but the program there, but the cost is too high, temporarily unable to use it. As you said a separate liquid cooling solutions on HL, I do not know anything about it, you do not know anybody actually, take a few minutes to go to the trouble to see a re-posting HL. 3, AMHash is jointly launched RM and AM, RM is equivalent to the underwriters, the force responsible for the operator and customer care to sell it, and this is no different from selling mining machine, a lot of things are already clear in the main stick in reply, You can see yourself slowly, do not repeat the answer. As for why no dividend, the company's AM and specific operations related to the overall market is not, in the case of much-needed funds, the funds will be available the whole part out, and then get smaller companies such as Beat? 4, AM abandon AM This is the second generation of management decisions, the current situation is indeed a blunder, then no one can ever properly, it will become a reason for being sued? As the second generation directly to the garden, it is nonsense, the trouble to understand what technology was used in the garden, the chip is 110nm, and it really matter chip or board are copied BE100, and if AM really use that technology, AM estimated long belch fart. Bitcoin industry risk than other industries are large, their investments fail, but you want someone else to pay, in turn, this behavior is no logic. Now the whole industry downturn, especially mining companies, the pressure is bigger than any one part, as AM shareholders, to make such remarks really should not, in the end result is nothing more than the AM in the dark, so that more people AM disappointed AM hit hard for the passion and confidence in it.

Roquene

Activity: 420
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:43:09 PM

Here someone offers translation service for bitcoin:
http://www.bitcoinprofitgroup.com/index.php?/topic/152-fox-english-chinese-translation-service/
Do not know how good / fast he is. But would probably be the easiest option. Instead of having to rely on Google Translator.
BtcLtcNmc

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:46:38 PM

This text is also very important, it seems to talk about AMHASH going bad 3 months ago, and some talk about disconnecting the miners and paying dividends out of sales, which configures a PONZI:

https://www.bikeji.com/member/16
It's not like that! But my english is not good enough to translate it, maybe someone will do it later on.
l3sny

Activity: 859
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:47:06 PM

I like the word "prosecution" Wink

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍........the internet........❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Social Media.
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
AirWolf

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:49:04 PM

... the trouble to understand what technology was used in the garden, the chip is 110nm, and it really matter chip or board are copied BE100, and if AM really use that technology, AM estimated long belch fart. Bitcoin industry risk than other industries are large, their investments fail, but you want someone else to pay, in turn, ... as AM shareholders, to make such remarks really should not, in the end result is nothing more than the AM in the dark, so that more people AM disappointed AM hit hard for the passion and confidence in it.

So reading between the lines: they used 110nm chips!!!! they knew that was going to fail HARD and no way they could have been yielding the kind of dividends we were seeing!!, so the only way to maintain the illusion was paying from the sales.

I was right, THIS WAS A PONZI

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:58:10 PM

Here someone offers translation service for bitcoin:
Do not know how good / fast he is. ...

So ur gonna send coin to another Anon?  To learn how first Anon u sent ur coins 2 stole 'em?
I think I'm starting to understand...
l3sny

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:58:58 PM

@AirWolf
do not be too quick too judge. Let's wait for official translation.
I cannot see how asicminer plans to get off the hook in all this. because it it turns out that they had 110nm ponzi and lied about the theft of the miners all we have a company that's name was used in this. It is impossible to assume that asicminer did not know of the AMHash existence and  they were technically involved as Asicminer's name shines on the website and their people were there.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Social Media.
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
                     ██▌
Singman33

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:59:24 PM

Also, please don't mix Hong Kong with China.
Ouch !
Honk Kong is China. Since 1997. And will keep his money, politics and judicial system up to 2047.
Singman33

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 06:01:18 PM

I know, i just wanted to show that in chinese the naming conventions that we apply in the western world seem to be different, am i right?
You are ignoring everything about China, and you want to launch a "hunt" after him, or his friends / family ?
Really AirWolf, try to be serious once...
l3sny

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 06:04:07 PM

You are ignoring everything about China, and you want to launch a "hunt" after him, or his friends / family ?
Oh yes, we will if necessary! We do not think it would be a major problem. Unless they go hiding deep deep and change their names and lifestyle, have another family...

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Social Media.
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
                     ██▌
AirWolf

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 06:06:35 PM

@AirWolf
I cannot see how asicminer plans to get off the hook in all this. because it it turns out that they had 110nm ponzi and lied about the theft of the miners all we have a company that's name was used in this. It is impossible to assume that asicminer did not know of the AMHash existence and that they were technically involved as Asicminer's name and people were there.

@l3sny

Using 110nm chips in late 2014 is, as i speculate it before, almost like a nonfunctional box, just for fooling us and probably HL and RM. to give you an example, I have 3 miners of 60GHS each bought in late 2012 that are based on 65nm chips , yes, you read it right 2012.

To build a farm over first generation chips in 2014 an sell cloudmining shares of it is outright SCAM and paying dividends over it is a PONZI.

LETS NOT FOOL OURSELVES OVER THIS. WE HAVE BEEN FOOLED ENOUGH

AirWolf

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 06:09:40 PM

I know, i just wanted to show that in chinese the naming conventions that we apply in the western world seem to be different, am i right?

I AM HUNTING DOWN MY MONEY TO CHINA OR TO PANAMA OR TO CANADA OR TO THE FUCKING HELL IF NEEDED...

live with it, that there are guys man enough to fight for what is own...

l3sny

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 06:14:49 PM

@AirWolf
I cannot see how asicminer plans to get off the hook in all this. because it it turns out that they had 110nm ponzi and lied about the theft of the miners all we have a company that's name was used in this. It is impossible to assume that asicminer did not know of the AMHash existence and that they were technically involved as Asicminer's name and people were there.

@l3sny

Using 110nm chips in late 2014 is, as i speculate it before, almost like a nonfunctional box, just for fooling us and probably HL and RM. to give you an example, I have 3 miners of 60GHS each bought in late 2012 that are based on 65nm chips , yes, you read it right 2012.

To build a farm over first generation chips in 2014 an sell cloudmining shares of it is outright SCAM and paying dividends over it is a PONZI.

If that's the case it is true. And then of course all the communication about stolen miners etc. is bulshit.
I would strngly advise Mr Rock to go public and say the truth or else he may ruin the rest of his life in some nasty place. I am dead serious.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Social Media.
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
                     ██▌
AirWolf

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 06:15:32 PM

@AirWolf

@l3sny

If that's the case it is true. And then of course all the communication about stolen miners etc. is bulshit.
I would strngly advise Mr Rock to go public and say the truth or else he may ruin the rest of his life in some nasty place. I am dead serious.

100% WITH YOU.

As i told you before, i never swallowed the "cat ate my lunch" story, that is just a decoy, those who believe that story are chasing a ghost.

l3sny

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 06:18:02 PM

The only purpose to use 110nm would be to show the hashrate then. but it would be a hell very costly...
Lets wait for some translation and further developments.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Social Media.
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
                     ██▌
AirWolf

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 06:21:01 PM

The only purpose to use 110nm would be to show the hashrate then. but it would be a hell very costly...
Lets wait for some translation and further developments.

Not even that, Maybe for taking some pics for fooling purposes, but for all purposes and intentions is a PONZI because there is no hardware capable to deliver the dividends we were seeing.

Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: