Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:43:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMHash1: Cost-Effective Mining Contract  (Read 303982 times)
enhancedfuel

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 07:36:06 PM

"HOW TO SWAP YOUR AMHASH UNITS TO AMHASHLC UNITS:

Log into your Havelock Account and click on the xfr button to issue the units back to the issuer. By sending AMHash units back to the issuer your account will receive an equivalent amount of AMHashLC units in return. There is a potential time delay due to this process having to be performed manually."

Can anyone else find the XFR button the Havelock accounts page? I guess I am being really thick but can't find it anywhere.

After my request to transfer, it was accepted and is now at 0ghs. However nothing has shown in my Havelock accounts page and the elusive XFR button eludes me! Many thanks. Tom

I believe that in your account main page, where it shows your list of currently held units, there will be a small 'Xfr' link on the same line as the Fund and number of units you own.

Thanks for the quick reply, will try and find now and check back. Thanks again.

Portfolio
You don't have any funds in your portfolio

Does anyone know if the transfer is immediate? They have definitely left my amhash account but I seem to have nothing arrived or no funds in my havelock page. I pretty much opened this account just to transfer these shares so do not know my way around this site at all. Deadline looming ha. Either that or I really am being thick Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
primeminer

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:28:40 AM

Does anyone know if the transfer is immediate? They have definitely left my amhash account but I seem to have nothing arrived or no funds in my havelock page. I pretty much opened this account just to transfer these shares so do not know my way around this site at all. Deadline looming ha. Either that or I really am being thick Smiley

Havelock guy validates transfers manually so it is not an instant one...
cryptojumper

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 08:44:27 AM

... I think there's more chance of getting my money back if friedcat appears, .....

-facepalm images-

I believe what I believe. There's no need to be offensive about it.

Is it this bad in here? Grin Looks like more facepalms than in any other failed company... But you at least get something back as I understand. I hope all those facepalms won't proliferate to other cloudming companies. Not so much left nowadays... legit ones I mean... or ''legit'' ones rather...

ensurance982

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Trust me!

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 09:28:05 AM

... I think there's more chance of getting my money back if friedcat appears, .....

-facepalm images-

I believe what I believe. There's no need to be offensive about it.

Is it this bad in here? Grin Looks like more facepalms than in any other failed company... But you at least get something back as I understand. I hope all those facepalms won't proliferate to other cloudming companies. Not so much left nowadays... legit ones I mean... or ''legit'' ones rather...

If I held a really big sum in shares, I guess I'd go and transfer them. Especially if I was all-in AMHASH or something. I believe the chances of AM pulling through are rather slim at this moment, unfortunately Sad

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
flyingplows

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:24:19 PM

Just go and take what is offered, I think they are doing this just to discourage legal action and will not give us anything else voluntarily. AMHashLC is all you get. I took my 25% with it and combined with what I got paid as dividends it might reach up to about 50% original investment on havelock. It's a pity that it seems they are going not to return balance from amhash.com though which I transferred from hashie someday. And I hope big investors will still go with legal action on them after this.

cloh76

Activity: 318

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 11:34:29 PM

Isnt it now the 20th and shouldnt we have gotten an update and started getting paid out for our AMHASHLC shares?

[ BTC Donations: 13RNJdT72WEd1FsT3CwdJ6jy9NAa7Hsb54 ]
primeminer

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 06:37:24 AM

Isnt it now the 20th and shouldnt we have gotten an update and started getting paid out for our AMHASHLC shares?

the first out of 5 dividends should be paid on Friday. 20th is the cut off date for transfers...

Looking at havelock there is only 300 TH/s which did not get converted from Amhash1 to Amhashlc.

We may safely say that most of the shares got transferred now the question will bitquan pay out?
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 08:34:40 AM

135 BTC left the address mentioned as the backup found for the amashlc repayment.... (1FU3uhBR4bKTavbeiJXdHHs13W5bRjM7DA) something is moving.....

ensurance982

Trust me!

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 10:53:45 AM

135 BTC left the address mentioned as the backup found for the amashlc repayment.... (1FU3uhBR4bKTavbeiJXdHHs13W5bRjM7DA) something is moving.....

Let's hope the funds aren't moving 'in the wrong direction' Cheesy i.e. back to AM headquarters. But I don't think so - they wouldn't gain anything from doing that, they simply wouldn't fulfil their own settlement offer.

ensurance982

Trust me!

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 11:01:49 AM

Ooooh! News! Havelock/AMHASH have just send an email. So we're going to receive the funds over the next 2 weeks ( Tongue ) it seems. Oh and swapping is still available until April 30!

Quote from: AMHASH via Havelock
The swap from AMHASH to AMHASHCL was closed at 24:00, Feb 20 (Havelock Time).

Payment Schedule: The total payment to units of AMHashLC will be split into 5 equal installments. The first payment will be provided today. The combined total will be paid out before May 5.

AMHASH contract holders can still request swapping until April 30. However we will postpone the manual processing to May 1.

gallery2000

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 04:13:16 PM

Got an email from Havelock with promise to pay more since they have found more btc.  Great news!

cisary

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 05:15:07 PM

Unbelievable!! I just received first "dividend" from AMHASHCL right to my havelock account (0.00006000BTC/unit) This is the first time I was compensated ever - I was scammed by minershare.net/pbmining.com/hashie.co... so I wasn't expecting that this liquidation fund is real. I feel so stupid now that I believed in cloud mining in general but at same time somehow happy that I didn't recommend this form of mining to my friends/family - I was aware of the risk. I didn't expect that more than half of Bitcoins I ever mined myself will be gone forever though. I'm smarter now - we learn by mistake. Do you guys still believe that some of current cloud mining services will be here 1-2 years from now and won't be "replaced" by new ponzis? Just curious..
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 06:05:10 PM

Unbelievable!! I just received first "dividend" from AMHASHCL right to my havelock account (0.00006000BTC/unit) This is the first time I was compensated ever - I was scammed by minershare.net/pbmining.com/hashie.co... so I wasn't expecting that this liquidation fund is real. I feel so stupid now that I believed in cloud mining in general but at same time somehow happy that I didn't recommend this form of mining to my friends/family - I was aware of the risk. I didn't expect that more than half of Bitcoins I ever mined myself will be gone forever though. I'm smarter now - we learn by mistake. Do you guys still believe that some of current cloud mining services will be here 1-2 years from now and won't be "replaced" by new ponzis? Just curious..

belive it when ur withdraw works

mine is still pending

so until yet its just numbers on a website and no real refund....

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
flyingplows

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 06:32:32 PM

Got an email from Havelock with promise to pay more since they have found more btc.  Great news!

I got no such email, although I was invested and I got info about first payment. Maybe you misunderstood something Smiley Can you elaborate on those ''Great news!" Huh

I think Hashnest will definitely be there, or there be none... Bit-x looks promising too, they are number two on the list that be here in 1-2 years Wink

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 07:53:31 PM

Got an email from Havelock with promise to pay more since they have found more btc.  Great news!

I got no such email, although I was invested and I got info about first payment. Maybe you misunderstood something Smiley Can you elaborate on those ''Great news!" Huh

I think Hashnest will definitely be there, or there be none... Bit-x looks promising too, they are number two on the list that be here in 1-2 years Wink

Amhash did a lot of damage to cloud mining, I really thought these guys were credible. After them, Hashnest and Bit-x. The rest might be legit or might not.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
primeminer

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 08:28:45 PM

belive it when ur withdraw works

mine is still pending

so until yet its just numbers on a website and no real refund....

confirmed successful withdrawal
EternalWingsofGod

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 10:45:30 PM

Well with Bit-X they have more features debit cards mining etc.
Plus a fairly long running signature campaign so they may be around for a while yet.
And it's good that the liquidation fund is working even if its a fraction of the asset.

gallery2000

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 11:22:44 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2015, 02:47:07 PM by gallery2000

Just hope to get this email today:

Payment Schedule: The total payment to units of AMHashLC will be split into 5 equal installments. The first payment will be provided today. The combined total will be paid out before May 5.

AMHASH contract holders can still request swapping until April 30. However we will postpone the manual processing to May 1.

We will increase the payout for AMHashLC by 50% due to the unexpected payment from Friedcat. (I hope)

Thank you for investing with Havelock Investments!
https://www.havelockinvestments.com

cryptojumper

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:41:34 AM

We will increase the payout for AMHashLC by 50% due to the unexpected payment from Friedcat.

So he is alive after all? Wink Glad you guys get more of your money back. However, if this company manages to get up and continue someday, I would not invest here after what I've read...

cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:44:30 AM

We will increase the payout for AMHashLC by 50% due to the unexpected payment from Friedcat.

In the email i've received from HL no mention of 50% increase in the payout, and also on HL site no mention of this. Where do you had this info Huh?

Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: