Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:22:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: United States Items Bought and Shipped to You  (Read 289 times)
WalrusTusk (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 04:57:34 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2021, 12:42:16 AM by WalrusTusk
Merited by Darker45 (1)

Offering people without access to any United States items, whether it’s on Amazon, eBay, in Walmart, or anywhere else, I can purchase the items and ship them to you via USPS international mail. If for some reason you live in the US and want me to purchase items to send to you I can do that as well.

The fee will be 5% flat for any transactions and any large amounts we can negotiate a flat rate fee for the transaction. Willing to use escrow as well. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns, I know there are a lot of items in the US that are very hard or impossible to get in other parts of the world!

Please make sure your item(s) you want purchased are legal to send and have in your area or region. I will check on the legality of each trade before I send out the items as well. Please do not ask me to send something you know is illegal to have in your region or area as I will not do it.

Example list of things I will buy and ship to you:

- Food items
- Digital technology items
- Cars/Trucks
- Off-road vehicles
- Toys
- Household supplies
- Games (board games, card games, sports games, physical play games, role playing games, and any other types of games available in the US)
- Video games (Computer, console, other)
- Gaming consoles
- Furniture
- Guns and ammo
- Antique, vintage, and collectors items
- Jewelry
- Grooming supplies

Contact Info:
Telegram: WalrusTusk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NWOPD

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 06:58:47 AM

Hi. I tried PMing you but they are disallowed from "newbies."
WalrusTusk (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 11:30:45 AM

Hi. I tried PMing you but they are disallowed from "newbies."

Add me on Telegram, my username is @WalrusTusk
WalrusTusk (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 11:35:53 PM

Online!
WalrusTusk (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 10:02:32 PM

Online!
NastyGambler

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 03:15:48 PM

Offering people without access to any United States items, whether it’s on Amazon, eBay, in Walmart, or anywhere else, I can purchase the items and ship them to you via USPS international mail. If for some reason you live in the US and want me to purchase items to send to you I can do that as well.

The fee will be 5% flat for any transactions and any large amounts we can negotiate a flat rate fee for the transaction. Willing to use escrow as well. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns, I know there are a lot of items in the US that are very hard or impossible to get in other parts of the world!

Please make sure your item(s) you want purchased are legal to send and have in your area or region. I will check on the legality of each trade before I send out the items as well. Please do not ask me to send something you know is illegal to have in your region or area as I will not do it.

- Food items
- Cars/Trucks
- Off-road vehicles
- Toys
- Household supplies
- Games (board games, card games, sports games, physical play games, role playing games, and any other types of games available in the US)
- Gaming consoles
- Furniture
- Guns and ammo
- Jewelry
- Grooming supplies

You can also get ahold of me via Telegram, my username is @WalrusTusk

Importing cars from usa to europe?

if you do it, prices and others
WalrusTusk (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 04:48:03 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2021, 05:03:23 PM by WalrusTusk

- Food items
- Cars/Trucks
- Off-road vehicles
- Toys
- Household supplies
- Gaming consoles
- Furniture
- Guns and ammo
- Jewelry
- Grooming supplies

You can also get ahold of me via Telegram, my username is @WalrusTusk

Importing cars from usa to europe?

if you do it, prices and others

Yes that is something that I could definitely do for you depending on the additional details of the trade. It will depend on the make, model, and year of the car as well as where it is getting sent to in Europe. Also the total costs of the car(s) being shipped as well as making sure to adhere to all regulations in the shipping process. You will be looking at around $900 to $2100 per car shipped from USA to Europe and then we can discuss my fee once we get the trade details sorted out.

Shot you a message to your private messages, but you have messages from newer accounts disabled. Please go to your settings and change this, so we can discuss more about what car(s) you need shipped and when you need it done by.
NeuroticFish
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 6307

Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 06:59:13 PM

Lately basically anything you buy from outside EU gets taxed.
I find OP business interesting (although there can be trust issues, I know), but the potential "customers" have to understand that they'll pay tax and it's not because of OP.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
WalrusTusk (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 03:02:25 PM

Taking requests!
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3864
Merit: 1237

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2021, 03:34:21 PM

- Guns and ammo

This is called "strawman purchase" and the USA doesn't dig that.

I would not recommend doing that too or with the USA... Guns are cool, but you can't do it like that (I don't believe).

Good luck and have fun!

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin.
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins every 10 minutes.
WalrusTusk (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 07:04:20 PM

- Guns and ammo

I would not recommend doing that too or with the USA... Guns are cool, but you can't do it like that (I don't believe).

Good luck and have fun!

Yeah I understand there are a lot of legalities with some purchases with this service. I’m checking on the legal status of all the products I ship out to make sure everything is fully legal and I’m fully insured in case anything were to occur during the trade process or after. If any legalities arise with any products where there is a gray area or it could be illegal or I could be liable for sending the product I will take note of it and remove it from this list.

As far as some products actually being available in other countries that you can purchase in the US, there is a lot of cool and unique stuff out there that the only reason it’s not available in a region or area is because of supply and demand. As far as shipping out items that could lead to legal troubles I want to avoid that all together. I will check back on all the items and products I am offering to ship out and update the OP accordingly.

As far as anything on the list I provided being illegal to send out to other countries or regions outside of the US, there is nothing on there that’s banned or not allowed. There are a lot of legalities though with some of the products listed and I will make sure I’m not breaking any laws in the sending of goods to people with this service.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3864
Merit: 1237

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2021, 08:07:41 PM

- Guns and ammo

Good luck and have fun!

Yeah I understand there are a lot of legalities with some purchases with this service. I’m checking on the legal status of all the products I ship out to make sure everything is fully legal and I’m fully insured in case anything were to occur during the trade process or after. If any legalities arise with any products where there is a gray area or it could be illegal or I could be liable for sending the product I will take note of it and remove it from this list.

As far as some products actually being available in other countries that you can purchase in the US, there is a lot of cool and unique stuff out there that the only reason it’s not available in a region or area is because of supply and demand. As far as shipping out items that could lead to legal troubles I want to avoid that all together. I will check back on all the items and products I am offering to ship out and update the OP accordingly.

As far as anything on the list I provided being illegal to send out to other countries or regions outside of the US, there is nothing on there that’s banned or not allowed. There are a lot of legalities though with some of the products listed and I will make sure I’m not breaking any laws in the sending of goods to people with this service.

Good!  I hope it works out well for you.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin.
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins every 10 minutes.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: