Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:19:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls  (Read 358155 times)
AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 01:12:52 AM

We should have bounties for mobile apps, advertisement, news articles, etc. so that we can nourish our amazing coin and develop it further. Don't leave all the work to the Dev, we can be faster with a bigger team. If someone knows a programmer for this task, I'll gladly donate towards it! Cheers!  Cheesy
Bitcoin Wallet Developers on Google play store have made an amazing Bitcoin wallet for android maybe they could do the same for Vior?
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 02:29:29 AM

We should have bounties for mobile apps, advertisement, news articles, etc. so that we can nourish our amazing coin and develop it further. Don't leave all the work to the Dev, we can be faster with a bigger team. If someone knows a programmer for this task, I'll gladly donate towards it! Cheers!  Cheesy

That is what coinville will be for.

It is a very strong project, we will have a good 2015 i hope

Don't just hope.

Make it happen
tell your friends, post on forums, start using the features, go forth and multiply

Don't be a douchy armchair speculator.

A second tip of the day
Your vior will increase 25 satoshis for every person that comes and downloads the wallet,

Dont tell me that  Cry   , i try to actively promote vior on twitter.
Not only this, i explain how it works to friends and relateds  Cheesy  Wink
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 02:33:17 AM

We should have bounties for mobile apps, advertisement, news articles, etc. so that we can nourish our amazing coin and develop it further. Don't leave all the work to the Dev, we can be faster with a bigger team. If someone knows a programmer for this task, I'll gladly donate towards it! Cheers!  Cheesy

Don't just hope.

Make it happen
tell your friends, post on forums, start using the features, go forth and multiply

A second tip of the day
Your vior will increase 25 satoshis for every person that comes and downloads the wallet,

lol that came out wrong... i wasnt meaning to call you a douchy armchair speculator, i was just calling out douchy armchair speculators in general  Tongue

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
niki25
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 03:05:56 AM

Don't just hope.

Make it happen

A second tip of the day

lol that came out wrong... i wasnt meaning to call you a douchy armchair speculator, i was just calling out douchy armchair speculators in general  Tongue

I supposed it  Cheesy, but you are right, just sitting here and waiting its not enough.
We are currently at 92 page of this thread yet low, we need a stronger pr campaign to bring new people here.
Maybe a signature campaign on the forum could help to bring the word of vior on the whole forum
NobodyYouKnow

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:03:35 AM

Don't just hope.

Make it happen

A second tip of the day

Relateds.  Grin

Lovely, you get em relateds brother!  Cheesy

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:08:34 AM

Do you think that is even possible.  Btc ltc drk doge all went down
Bigtime.  Well i just hope it happens ill be rich if it reach 1k ea.  
someone in the forums said if doesnt matter if you have a great coin
The price depends mainly on pumpers.  Hope that is not true

thats crap pump coins are dying,
 and dont even think about joining their groups without a lot more experience. they are raping the inexperienced.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
niki25
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:51:13 AM

and dont even think about joining their groups without a lot more experience. they are raping the inexperienced.
That happens every day, well nowadays the alt world has changed a bit, there are less shitcoins.
App coins are doing well, and will continue in this year.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:57:29 AM

That happens every day, well nowadays the alt world has changed a bit, there are less shitcoins.
App coins are doing well, and will continue in this year.

I do believe that 2015 is the year for 2.0 apps, it's going to be an interesting ride:)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

vince232

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 07:07:05 AM

noob question
can you please give me example of 2.0 apps hahaha
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 07:16:38 AM

noob question
can you please give me example of 2.0 apps hahaha

viorcoin..

anything that uses the blockchain technology for more than just a banking ledger.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
vince232

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 07:18:59 AM

oh so vior,sdc, the new crypto gemz and vtr are a couple of it thanks!
sust1200

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:09:01 AM

Looking forward to the gateway! Smiley

TheProf

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:42:39 AM

Back to 10k today Grin
Thanks for cheap coins Cool
vince232

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:45:08 AM

Hope to see back to 13k tonight haha

It just sucks to be in my timezone

Pump and dump usually starts at 2am in my time
Cant get the best coins.
I missed the 5k coins earlier!
Thistleblower

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 11:07:39 AM

Interesting product, but it lacks documentation.
I downloaded the wallet, but it looks like any other qt wallet and there's not even instructions on how to get started.
I pressed the call button out of curiosity but it told me I didn't have an account.
The web page is full of waffle but no practical advice on how to make a call.

I assume that the wallet incorporates a built-in media player for voice and video, but there's no immediate sign.
What codecs does it support? Resolution? Framerate?
Could it be used as a music and video player?
Could it incorporate an introductory demo video?
Does it need coins to operate?
What are the charges for calls?
Does it need this 'gateway' everyone's talking about before it will work?

I'm sure all the information's buried deep in the archives of this forum, but I'm not inclined to wade through 90 pages in order to gain a rough idea of how it might work, from a dozen different opinions.
A simple step by step guide would be greatly appreciated.

As a coin it has potential but it needs more than one exchange. Buying on Bittrex is like playing whack-a-mole. Sure I can buy at the top end, but making a bid's out of the question as it's inevitably capped and blocked by one sat. Annoying's not the word. There's too much manipulation to make it a fair fight. I know it happens on Cryptsy too, but it's much harder to manipulate multiple exchanges. And more exchanges brings a wider user base. By the looks of things this coin's mostly in the hands of a small group of major players. Not good for the small investor.The alternative listed on the op (altbuddy) is seemingly now defunct.

A final question for anybody in the know. Is the interest rate (25%) simple or compound?

Any advice will be much appreciated. It's not the best way to arrive with a list of criticisms, but I hope they're taken as constructive. I see a lot of calls for wider adoption, but I think the product needs to be more user-friendly for newbies.
Labteck

Activity: 311

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 11:47:58 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2015, 12:03:30 PM by Labteck

Interesting product, but it lacks documentation.
I downloaded the wallet, but it looks like any other qt wallet and there's not even instructions on how to get started.
I pressed the call button out of curiosity but it told me I didn't have an account.
The web page is full of waffle but no practical advice on how to make a call.

I assume that the wallet incorporates a built-in media player for voice and video, but there's no immediate sign.
What codecs does it support? Resolution? Framerate?
Could it be used as a music and video player?
Could it incorporate an introductory demo video?
Does it need coins to operate?
What are the charges for calls?
Does it need this 'gateway' everyone's talking about before it will work?

I'm sure all the information's buried deep in the archives of this forum, but I'm not inclined to wade through 90 pages in order to gain a rough idea of how it might work, from a dozen different opinions.
A simple step by step guide would be greatly appreciated.

As a coin it has potential but it needs more than one exchange. Buying on Bittrex is like playing whack-a-mole. Sure I can buy at the top end, but making a bid's out of the question as it's inevitably capped and blocked by one sat. Annoying's not the word. There's too much manipulation to make it a fair fight. I know it happens on Cryptsy too, but it's much harder to manipulate multiple exchanges. And more exchanges brings a wider user base. By the looks of things this coin's mostly in the hands of a small group of major players. Not good for the small investor.The alternative listed on the op (altbuddy) is seemingly now defunct.

A final question for anybody in the know. Is the interest rate (25%) simple or compound?

Any advice will be much appreciated. It's not the best way to arrive with a list of criticisms, but I hope they're taken as constructive. I see a lot of calls for wider adoption, but I think the product needs to be more user-friendly for newbies.

100% true.

But this "coin" or project  or company is in the begining early stage.I think that all this will come.
The majority of people who invest in Viorcoin NOW, is because they think that will be great, and BIG, very BIG.

Will Viorcoin will have all the thigs you said? I think YES ,and the price will be much more higher than now because of this.

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████  █████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████  ██████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████  ███████████████████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
       VIORCOIN[by_conty] ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████  █████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████  ██████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████  ███████████████████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
        Make International Calls
      Cheap and More Secure
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 03:11:07 PM

Dev said he is going to get all that organized and set up tech support after he rolls out the gateway.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
josephliton

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 03:14:45 PM

Funding for this type of concept plan takes seven heads of grain, healthy and good efforts.

TheProf

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:40:29 PM

Acomulate at 8k,big order on sell wall at 10k will be moved when acomulation will be over and then price upppp.Buying at that price Grin
sust1200

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:11:01 PM

Acomulate at 8k,big order on sell wall at 10k will be moved when acomulation will be over and then price upppp.Buying at that price Grin

Agree with your assessment Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: