Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:10:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls  (Read 358155 times)
NobodyYouKnow

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:04:12 PM

Interesting product, but it lacks documentation.
I downloaded the wallet, but it looks like any other qt wallet and there's not even instructions on how to get started.
I pressed the call button out of curiosity but it told me I didn't have an account.
The web page is full of waffle but no practical advice on how to make a call.

I assume that the wallet incorporates a built-in media player for voice and video, but there's no immediate sign.
What codecs does it support? Resolution? Framerate?
Could it be used as a music and video player?
Could it incorporate an introductory demo video?
Does it need coins to operate?
What are the charges for calls?
Does it need this 'gateway' everyone's talking about before it will work?

I'm sure all the information's buried deep in the archives of this forum, but I'm not inclined to wade through 90 pages in order to gain a rough idea of how it might work, from a dozen different opinions.
A simple step by step guide would be greatly appreciated.

As a coin it has potential but it needs more than one exchange. Buying on Bittrex is like playing whack-a-mole. Sure I can buy at the top end, but making a bid's out of the question as it's inevitably capped and blocked by one sat. Annoying's not the word. There's too much manipulation to make it a fair fight. I know it happens on Cryptsy too, but it's much harder to manipulate multiple exchanges. And more exchanges brings a wider user base. By the looks of things this coin's mostly in the hands of a small group of major players. Not good for the small investor.The alternative listed on the op (altbuddy) is seemingly now defunct.

A final question for anybody in the know. Is the interest rate (25%) simple or compound?

Any advice will be much appreciated. It's not the best way to arrive with a list of criticisms, but I hope they're taken as constructive. I see a lot of calls for wider adoption, but I think the product needs to be more user-friendly for newbies.

100% true.

But this "coin" or project  or company is in the begining early stage.I think that all this will come.
The majority of people who invest in Viorcoin NOW, is because they think that will be great, and BIG, very BIG.

Will Viorcoin will have all the thigs you said? I think YES ,and the price will be much more higher than now because of this.

Agree with both, let me point out some things. I'll start off by saying that it's true many big players including my mini-big self being a top 20 player, but not top 5, I know how you feel and this is true with ALL successful coins. This is why XPY sold in a presale for $8-20 each to investors and customers. If you bear in mind that VIOR started roughly Nov 20 if I recall, but we can double check, it was for around 1280 sat each maybe a bit less, I've forgotten now. However, I do remember these days in the IMG below. As you can see I absolutely love this coin, I even discussed with programmers before VIOR coin was ever announced to create a skype/viber on the blockchain to secure it from the NSA. However, since VIOR bloomed first, I've simply taken my money and my friends and invested together with them in many coins as well as mining operations worth as easily as 50 Grand USD + Utilities. So, it's not just VIOR we love, we love BTC, PPC, STR, GSX, CANN, SDC, MAX, XPY, MNE, QSLV, SWIFT, BITBAY, MAID, STORJ, jeez, so many amazing coins even SPR is looking nice, as you can see I just started mining that as well. Crypto is growing, and if you bet on any or many of all the amazing new coins, you're in to win some enormous cake.  Wink Cheers fellow Crypto comrades. Let's all keep winning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbzNJr26H-4

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NobodyYouKnow

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:13:12 PM

I downloaded the wallet, but it looks like any other qt wallet and there's not even instructions on how to get started.
I pressed the call button out of curiosity but it told me I didn't have an account.

I assume that the wallet incorporates a built-in media player for voice and video, but there's no immediate sign.

I'm sure all the information's buried deep in the archives of this forum, but I'm not inclined to wade through 90 pages in order to gain a rough idea of how it might work, from a dozen different opinions.

As a coin it has potential but it needs more than one exchange. Buying on Bittrex is like playing whack-a-mole. Sure I can buy at the top end, but making a bid's out of the question as it's inevitably capped and blocked by one sat. Annoying's not the word. There's too much manipulation to make it a fair fight. I know it happens on Cryptsy too, but it's much harder to manipulate multiple exchanges. And more exchanges brings a wider user base. By the looks of things this coin's mostly in the hands of a small group of major players. Not good for the small investor.The alternative listed on the op (altbuddy) is seemingly now defunct.

A final question for anybody in the know. Is the interest rate (25%) simple or compound?

Any advice will be much appreciated. It's not the best way to arrive with a list of criticisms, but I hope they're taken as constructive. I see a lot of calls for wider adoption, but I think the product needs to be more user-friendly for newbies.

It's compounding interest my good Sir.

So if you buy 50k for example and you stake 1 time per day for 4 years until the price according to my esimates is at $600-850 USD each you will have this many coins as you see in the image.
If you stake 24/7 then you will get Roughly 30%+ effective interest annually.

Viorcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 11:43:05 PM

Funding for this type of concept plan takes seven heads of grain, healthy and good efforts.

Thanks  Smiley
Gumbork

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:35:45 AM

So if you buy 50k for example and you stake 1 time per day for 4 years until the price according to my esimates is at $600-850 USD each you will have this many coins as you see in the image.

Interesting info, i would be looking to pick up some viors.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
vince232

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:41:49 AM

is there any polls that i can vote vior? i saw other coins asking their community to vote for their coin
Gumbork

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:43:55 AM

is there any polls that i can vote vior? i saw other coins asking their community to vote for their coin

There should be some, im sure someone could point them out.

Currently downloading the wallet to check out the tech.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
NobodyYouKnow

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:52:03 AM

Welcome aboard the VIOR Space Shuttle champ!  Grin

Gumbork

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 02:03:31 AM

thanks for the welcome,

2015 will be all about altcoins with great potential, viorcoin is on of my top picks right now.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
NobodyYouKnow

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 02:08:16 AM

thanks for the welcome,

2015 will be all about altcoins with great potential, viorcoin is on of my top picks right now.

Couldn't agree with you more brother, BTC is a giant beast and it's amazing and original, but alts are looking much more lucrative now and I'm loving many of them, but especially VIOR!  Cheesy

Gumbork

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 02:35:52 AM

thanks for the welcome,

Couldn't agree with you more brother, BTC is a giant beast and it's amazing and original, but alts are looking much more lucrative now and I'm loving many of them, but especially VIOR!  Cheesy

yea, i was just thinking if vior get some major attention from a btc investor this could go 10x minimum.

i actually just made the first call wallet to wallet, from windows to mac.

under value tech for what i see.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 02:39:17 AM

thanks for the welcome,

yea, i was just thinking if vior get some major attention from a btc investor this could go 10x minimum.

i have another 3500 dollars heading to an exchange.... been waiting 4 days though =P
if the price stays low im hoping to pick up a bunch more.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
NobodyYouKnow

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 02:39:36 AM

thanks for the welcome,

I know dude, I know. I'm looking to make a fortune off of VIOR, but we all need to contribute. Make sure you request it to be hosted at Cryptsy, CCEX, BTER, etc. We all need to help host it at more exchanges!  Cheesy

Gumbork

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:02:13 AM

thanks for the welcome,

I know dude, I know. I'm looking to make a fortune off of VIOR, but we all need to contribute. Make sure you request it to be hosted at Cryptsy, CCEX, BTER, etc. We all need to help host it at more exchanges!  Cheesy

Yea, Great i sure will.

it would be so rad to have this in Android you just give ppl your qr code to call you.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
vince232

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:06:36 AM

thanks for the welcome,

requested it on c-cex. i was wondering why this coin can only be traded on trex and alt buddy even though it is a great coin.
cant believe choco coin has the most votes on c-cex ahaha
NobodyYouKnow

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:32:43 AM

thanks for the welcome,

requested it on c-cex. i was wondering why this coin can only be traded on trex and alt buddy even though it is a great coin.
cant believe choco coin has the most votes on c-cex ahaha

Yeah once we get through all the minor crap like hosting on exchanges and after the technology is complete we will probably see as much as $100-$1000 USD per VIOR. It may take a year or a few, but rest assured VIOR is going leaps and bounds ahead.  Wink

NobodyYouKnow

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:34:02 AM

thanks for the welcome,

Yea, Great i sure will.

it would be so rad to have this in Android you just give ppl your qr code to call you.

I'm so thrilled to hear that champ, and of course I couldn't agree with you more. It will be so nice to make international calls through VIOR and stop worrying about shit quality or NSA spying.  Cheesy

NobodyYouKnow

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 05:52:17 AM

This week end VIOR will have huge organic growth. Only fools are not snatching it while it's cheap. We'll never see 2-6k VIOR again, and soon never below 10-25k. Every day I'm excited about VIOR, because it's the soundest investment in Cryptos right now.  Cheesy

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 07:02:58 AM

You do understand that such rate of interest is not sustainable, don't you?

Of course this project will not exist at all in 4 years but IF it were to exist, do you even grasp the level of inflation that a 25% compounded interest will reach?

It is easy to know with that wonderful calculator you have posted, so just change the entry and where it says 50,000, put instead 3.15 million -roughly 70% of the total coins if the % remains, as of now, with 30% in the exchange-. Scary, isn't it?

But if you change also the 4 year entry and put a 6 instead, then you will really get scared... or maybe not. After all, if you expect this coin to ever reach a value of $600 per unit you are already way beyond reach, I'm afraid.
NobodyYouKnow

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 07:14:21 AM

You do understand that such rate of interest is not sustainable, don't you?

Of course this project will not exist at all in 4 years but IF it were to exist, do you even grasp the level of inflation that a 25% compounded interest will reach?

It is easy to know with that wonderful calculator you have posted, so just change the entry and where it says 50,000, put instead 3.15 million -roughly 70% of the total coins if the % remains, as of now, with 30% in the exchange-. Scary, isn't it?

But if you change also the 4 year entry and put a 6 instead, then you will really get scared... or maybe not. After all, if you expect this coin to ever reach a value of $600 per unit you are already way beyond reach, I'm afraid.

Guys look it's barabbas, lol! Anyway, you do realize that the % of interest will be decreased in the future right? Dev mentioned that like a month ago or so if I recall, and also even if you look at many other coins that have grown super fast with more than 30% effective annual growth due to mass mining, you'll notice they're just fine. So trust me VIOR will reach way higher than you expect, and that's not even bearing in mind having potentially billions of people use this service, which would really need those "astronomical" amounts of coins to have a more even spread and enough access to coins for everyone. BTW, a lot of people use cold storage and never stake, so it would probably be like 50% of the coins staking and still probably not even all year long. For the record, I've fiddled with that calculator and imagined even 100% of coins staking just to see like 50 years down the road, but I didn't have a shit storm panic, because any real trader will tell you that emotions are your only enemy when you're a trader.

Viorcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 07:17:18 AM

The current POS rate is to encourage more people to stake. The rate update will likely be a variable interest rate 1-5%
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: