Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:51:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls  (Read 358155 times)
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 05:42:59 PM

Nice entry price on vior.

Possibly. But the same was said 30% above the current one. And 20%. And 10%...
It just depends on what you think, this coin can perform into.
I personally think that if the gateaway works and real users start using it, it can be a top 25 coin

I agree. But those two "ifs" are rather substantial, aren't they? Lets assume the getaway works well, still the mother lode will be IF "real users start using it".
Why would they? Can you give me a compelling reason or two as to why would "regular users" use it, instead of the systems they are already familiar with such as google and facebook. And how exactly are they even going to know about this thing that offers them basically the same thing, but they and their counterparts, have to download a "wallet" (what? say they...) on their computers... Maybe there's a multimillion promotional campaign with TV ads and walls worldwide I am not aware of in the works, otherwise how exactly are they going to find out about it.

You do know "real people" really don't visit these forums, right?

Well this is not as facebook, in the op is explained who the gateaway will work.
I use "if", im not an oracle to tell you that were will be hundreds or thousands of users, or even 0. I dont know that. As i understand from what you are saying, you dont see the real world usages it will bring.
Getting real worlds users will need a pr campaign, i know that they dont read these forums. With a good pr campaign it will get real users.
You should compare this with skype credit calls, to get in the right direction

Why not the regular Skype, that is completely free? Or the many other services that provide video calls for free ---and will continue to do so, ever more frequently, ever with more quality and ever more for free, since they are ad-sponsored and part of bigger social networks?

Those providers are established and used 24/7 by BILLIONS of people across the planet. Now, PR or no PR, how are you going to get "regular people" to download a wallet (the whole concept would make them run for the exits from the get go), on BOTH ENDS, so people can use these service (for pay)? Is this really the basis for the future success of Viorcoin? Really?

skype isnt completely free. thats why you purchase skype credits. you pay for international calls.

That is simply not true. I use it every week, from 10,000 kilometers away, and pay nothing. 3-4 hours of excellent video calls. What are you talking about?

SKYPE TO SKYPE IS FREE SAME WITH VIOR
SKYPE TO INTERNATIONAL NUMBERS ARE NOT
https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA571/what-can-i-use-skype-credit-for

BURN

And who has said otherwise?  Burn more.

What is the advantage of Vior, that is the (only) question... Oh wait, it is going to be much better, right?

I thought the main advantage was that Vior is encrypted and doesn't have back doors to the NSA and GHCQ.

this guy wasted my time. thought he was giving a real critique but was just trolling. making a case that skype is free but doesnt know it is not and not knowing that vior is the same as skype
free vior to viore paid international numbers. totally waste of time. besides the im betting on coinville more than voip

I'm not sure of his agenda. Not sure if he's trolling to get his buy order filled or he has nothing better to do with his time?

the only thing i cant understand is why vior is only in 2 exchanges? unitus isnt a good coin but has many exchanges.
you also own sbit right? lets both wait patiently on our 2 flights to the moon

We're on two good coins, just HODL!!!!!!!!!!!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 05:43:55 PM

I thought the main advantage was that Vior is encrypted and doesn't have back doors to the NSA and GHCQ.
That for sure, i missed it between the main advantages of VIOR damn

I thought I would highlight that just for barabus Smiley

Can i pay skype with cryptocurrency ?

No.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 05:45:39 PM

That for sure, i missed it between the main advantages of VIOR damn

I thought I would highlight that just for barabus Smiley

Can i pay skype with cryptocurrency ?

No.

It that not the point of using Vior to make cheap intl calls.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
gavrilo77

Activity: 819
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 05:49:04 PM

@barabbas

It seems you are not that much smart. Here is not about why Vior is better or not than Skype or other services. It is about alternative to the other services who do the same or similar thing. It is the matter of the choices. Who will use what it is only personal thing.

You mentioned it is only the matter of the price. Correct. Everything have price, even your bullshiting.

Anyway, Vior is nice idea, if it will be succeed we will see. I am quite sure i will use it for calls.

All the best for you.
vince232

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 05:49:09 PM

Nice entry price on vior.

Possibly. But the same was said 30% above the current one. And 20%. And 10%...
It just depends on what you think, this coin can perform into.
I personally think that if the gateaway works and real users start using it, it can be a top 25 coin

I agree. But those two "ifs" are rather substantial, aren't they? Lets assume the getaway works well, still the mother lode will be IF "real users start using it".
Why would they? Can you give me a compelling reason or two as to why would "regular users" use it, instead of the systems they are already familiar with such as google and facebook. And how exactly are they even going to know about this thing that offers them basically the same thing, but they and their counterparts, have to download a "wallet" (what? say they...) on their computers... Maybe there's a multimillion promotional campaign with TV ads and walls worldwide I am not aware of in the works, otherwise how exactly are they going to find out about it.

You do know "real people" really don't visit these forums, right?

Well this is not as facebook, in the op is explained who the gateaway will work.
I use "if", im not an oracle to tell you that were will be hundreds or thousands of users, or even 0. I dont know that. As i understand from what you are saying, you dont see the real world usages it will bring.
Getting real worlds users will need a pr campaign, i know that they dont read these forums. With a good pr campaign it will get real users.
You should compare this with skype credit calls, to get in the right direction

Why not the regular Skype, that is completely free? Or the many other services that provide video calls for free ---and will continue to do so, ever more frequently, ever with more quality and ever more for free, since they are ad-sponsored and part of bigger social networks?

Those providers are established and used 24/7 by BILLIONS of people across the planet. Now, PR or no PR, how are you going to get "regular people" to download a wallet (the whole concept would make them run for the exits from the get go), on BOTH ENDS, so people can use these service (for pay)? Is this really the basis for the future success of Viorcoin? Really?

skype isnt completely free. thats why you purchase skype credits. you pay for international calls.

That is simply not true. I use it every week, from 10,000 kilometers away, and pay nothing. 3-4 hours of excellent video calls. What are you talking about?

SKYPE TO SKYPE IS FREE SAME WITH VIOR
SKYPE TO INTERNATIONAL NUMBERS ARE NOT
https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA571/what-can-i-use-skype-credit-for

BURN

And who has said otherwise?  Burn more.

What is the advantage of Vior, that is the (only) question... Oh wait, it is going to be much better, right?

this guy wasted my time. thought he was giving a real critique but was just trolling. making a case that skype is free but doesnt know it is not and not knowing that vior is the same as skype
free vior to viore paid international numbers. totally waste of time. besides the im betting on coinville more than voip

I'm not sure of his agenda. Not sure if he's trolling to get his buy order filled or he has nothing better to do with his time?

the only thing i cant understand is why vior is only in 2 exchanges? unitus isnt a good coin but has many exchanges.
you also own sbit right? lets both wait patiently on our 2 flights to the moon

We're on two good coins, just HODL!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha fck it im really tempted to buy sbit and vior again but it seems dangerous to fall in love with coins.

it is both on very low price and i bought some of my sbit at 20k. so im looking to lower my cost average but by doing so ill invest another btc and im way over what i can handle to loose.
but then again vior sbit,sdc is worth gambling for!
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 05:52:36 PM

Viorcoin is one the most promising project right now, all the tech are functional it's not hype compare to quicksilvercoin, UBER clone and up till now there's no functioning app. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=842240.0.

What i am saying is that this coin can achieve success in this community alone, there are thousands of bitcoin users out there that can download the wallet and use it for calling.

We just hit 100 pages.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
NobodyYouKnow

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 05:56:55 PM

You know a coin is amazing, when you feel like an idiot for not going all in on it. VIOR is that coin, even though I always hold a diversified portfolio from Precious Metals, to Cryptos to Forex. I feel bad for you buying 20k SBIT, I mined those easily for a few days and I sold them very early for only 11k. SBIT may be interesting, but it hasn't delivered as much as VIOR. Definitely move your money out of SDC as well, I held it for a while, but it's very slow for a good coin and I rather volatile roller coasters to profit off of rather than a currency I would use for secure transactions, which VIOR does anyway.

Viorcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 05:57:05 PM

The advantages are:

That the system is highly encrypted to protect your privacy.
Low to now cost for international calling even from landlines.
Versatility with communication methods since the crypto currency is adaptable to any communication technology that includes the wallet software and everything.
Skype does not have a secure payment system, Vior does.
Privacy is retained even through registration processes.
Account phishing is extremely harder due to the encryption.

There are many more and I'm not going to go into the offset tech of Coinville.
NobodyYouKnow

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 05:59:22 PM

The advantages are:

Versatility with communication methods since the crypto currency is adaptable to any communication technology that includes the wallet software and everything.

I love this guy, and I love VIOR.  Cheesy

vince232

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:02:48 PM

You know a coin is amazing, when you feel like an idiot for not going all in on it. VIOR is that coin, even though I always hold a diversified portfolio from Precious Metals, to Cryptos to Forex. I feel bad for you buying 20k SBIT, I mined those easily for a few days and I sold them very early for only 11k. SBIT may be interesting, but it hasn't delivered as much as VIOR. Definitely move your money out of SDC as well, I held it for a while, but it's very slow for a good coin and I rather volatile roller coasters to profit off of rather than a currency I would use for secure transactions, which VIOR does anyway.

well i really dont care right now. the super dev of vior wil deliver and we will be both rich anyway ahaha
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:02:55 PM

@barabbas

It seems you are not that much smart. Here is not about why Vior is better or not than Skype or other services. It is about alternative to the other services who do the same or similar thing. It is the matter of the choices. Who will use what it is only personal thing.

You mentioned it is only the matter of the price. Correct. Everything have price, even your bullshiting.

Anyway, Vior is nice idea, if it will be succeed we will see. I am quite sure i will use it for calls.

All the best for you.

What you guys can't continue doing is contradicting yourselves on every post: The origin of this discussion was that IF regular people would use Vior to make calls...

Now, apparently, that is not a purpose than can be seriously contemplated given the competition already established, so it's back to the community and the NSA paranoias etc. OK, I could go for that. It is just a gimmick, like anon was a couple months ago, and it will last a month, tops, but OK. Can the crypto community support Vior as a service? Maybe. What they are not doing at all is support it as a currency, that for sure, as the present dumping shows once more.

But everyone is free to delude themselves as they please, of course.

All the best to you too.
NobodyYouKnow

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:05:28 PM

@barabbas

All the best for you.

What you guys can't continue doing is contradicting yourselves on every post: The origin of this discussion was that IF regular people would use Vior to make calls...

Now, apparently, that is not a purpose than can be seriously contemplated given the competition already established, so it's back to the community and the NSA paranoias etc. OK, I could go for that. It is just a gimmick, like anon was a couple months ago, and it will last a month, tops, but OK. Can the crypto community support Vior as a service? Maybe. What they are not doing at all is support it as a currency, that for sure, as the present dumping shows once more.

All the best to you too.

There's no such thing as regular people you imbecile, we're all people and VIOR will grow and you know what? Even if you have 100 billion dollars we don't want a penny from you, get the fk out nobody wants your trashy smell here. Bye.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:11:18 PM

@barabbas

All the best for you.

All the best to you too.

There's no such thing as regular people you imbecile, we're all people and VIOR will grow and you know what? Even if you have 100 billion dollars we don't want a penny from you, get the fk out nobody wants your trashy smell here. Bye.

I did not introduce the term "regular people" in the discussion, you class act.

Ah, the company you keep...
niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:14:31 PM

@barabbas

All the best for you.

All the best to you too.

And i explained to you, why it ofeers advantages against other services.
But i think that you didnt see the difference between skype and skype credit calls  Huh
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:18:32 PM

@barabbas

All the best for you.

All the best to you too.

I did not introduce the term "regular people" in the discussion, you class act.

Ah, the company you keep...

Your coming across as childish.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

gavrilo77

Activity: 819
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:18:50 PM

@barabbas

All the best for you.

All the best to you too.

Whatever means "regular people", answer is yes they can use it Vior. same as Viber, Skype, .... Download the client, buy credit and to call. Where is the issue
FauxCartes

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:20:07 PM

The advantages are:

Thats pretty dope.

Its also going to fill a niche across a few markets over time, essentially starting now. Im looking forward to seeing market implementation and user base grow. It will need users, yeah, but there are plenty interested in something like this, in the wake of global breaches too, its has potential.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:21:06 PM

Just a suggestion: let's try to bring this topic back to a polite and civilized tech talk.
try to ignore guys who troll by simply not responding them.
Last three pages are simply worthless.

this space is intentionally left blank
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:23:36 PM

@barabbas

All the best for you.

All the best to you too.

And i explained to you, why it ofeers advantages against other services.
But i think that you didnt see the difference between skype and skype credit calls  Huh

So it is back to the argument about "regular people" seeing the convenience and advantages of Vior over other alternatives again?

Alright. This may come as a shock to you -and others here- but most people (like 99% of those in the planet) don't care if anyone is interested in their conversations. As a matter of fact, if you ever use public transportation you will realize very quickly that the opposite, if anything, is true and people talking obnoxiously loudly on their phones is the norm, not the exception.

I am aware of the difference between skype and skype credit calls. Is the difference in price so substantial as to compete when NOBODY outside of a very minor amount of people INSIDE the crypto world -all with plenty of alternatives and more coming in-, in the real world? Like I said, you can choose to delude yourself any way you want but no one is going to drink cheaper cola then pepsi or coke... even if the alternatives were somehow "better", if you get my gist...

But the horse is dead already so, if you don't mind, I will leave this particular discussion here.

We can address that ville think when implemented... if Vior is still around by then though...
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:28:36 PM

Just a suggestion: let's try to bring this topic back to a polite and civilized tech talk.
try to ignore guys who troll by simply not responding them.
Last three pages are simply worthless.

I must be misguided... all you have posted has been banter about the price and its shitstorm, is that the civilized tech talk you want to encourage?

I am all for civilized though...
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: