Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:01:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls  (Read 358151 times)
gavrilo77

Activity: 819
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 04:46:12 PM

Is there anyone having problem receiving auth code in India apart from rakesh1_90. I am not sure if he was trolling or maybe he used landline number instead of a mobile phone.  Cheesy
Im having problems calling even with vior address.  
Tried reinstalling the wallet.  Run from admin etc.  But i did receive auth code.  Ive loaded my credits successfully.  When i press call nothing happens

It took me several times to try to get the code, but i have got it. When you try to register your cell number, try with + and as well you can try 00.

Message i have got: Welcome to VIORCOIN gateway. Your AuthCode  is:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vince232

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 04:47:52 PM

Is there anyone having problem receiving auth code in India apart from rakesh1_90. I am not sure if he was trolling or maybe he used landline number instead of a mobile phone.  Cheesy

Lol!!! it was a cellphone not landline.... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Well he is right did you properly input your number with the plus sign and country code etc
bassguitarman

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 04:49:29 PM

There's a lot of hype, but can you walk the walk?

Supernet radio invites viorcoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=924275.0

I'd like to quote this because I have found multiple protocol issues that I'd like to interview dev about, namely being the false advertising of this being protocol level

NOT INTERESTED IN ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH SUPERNET.

?  Can you explain
Viorcoin (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 04:52:45 PM

Supernet radio invites viorcoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=924275.0

I'd like to quote this because I have found multiple protocol issues that I'd like to interview dev about, namely being the false advertising of this being protocol level

?  Can you explain

?  Can you explain
Viorcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 04:55:25 PM

Tried reinstalling the wallet.  Run from admin etc.  But i did receive auth code.  Ive loaded my credits successfully.  When i press call nothing happens

You have to include +(countrycode)(phone number)
bassguitarman

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 04:56:26 PM

?  Can you explain

?  Can you explain

Maybe it was an exaggeration, but you can defend yourself.  When coins from the blocknet are even doing this, there's no reason not to defend yourself in an interview
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 04:57:41 PM

Listen to the show.  Viorcoin DEV's can defend themselves , refute statements etc.
Viorcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:00:02 PM

?  Can you explain

?  Can you explain

Maybe it was an exaggeration, but you can defend yourself.  When coins from the blocknet are even doing this, there's no reason not to defend yourself in an interview

I have a tight schedule and still have a lot of features to get done for viorcoin maybe after the next viornumber release  Cheesy Grin
Viorcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:01:15 PM

Listen to the show.  Viorcoin DEV's can defend themselves , refute statements etc.

Yes, I have lot of questions to ask OPAL front man too
vince232

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:01:23 PM

already did that but still nothing happened. my wallet also crashes when i open it. im currently using win 8 so what i did is i run it in win7 mode.
weird cause i didnt have that kind of problem before. it was working fine.
do you think deleting everything including the appdate then reinstalling everything will help?
i have my back up wallet ofcourse
bassguitarman

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:02:46 PM

Yes, I have lot of questions to ask OPAL front man too

Ok, then let's do this.  I'll agree to have me questioned, because I stand behind my tech
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:07:00 PM

already did that but still nothing happened. my wallet also crashes when i open it. im currently using win 8 so what i did is i run it in win7 mode.
do you think deleting everything including the appdate then reinstalling everything will help?

Hey vince.
I would suggest you delete everything in the appdata except wallet.dat and install the wallet again.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
vince232

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:09:20 PM

Hey vince.
I would suggest you delete everything in the appdata except wallet.dat and install the wallet again.

okay ill try that thanks! with that i dont need to download all the blocks again right?
Levole11

Activity: 566

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:09:46 PM

Care to tell more bout viornumber, dev?
Cryptock

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:10:53 PM

Hey vince.

What dev ? what viornumber

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Levole11

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:12:18 PM

Hey vince.

He mentioned it one of his last posts..
vince232

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:12:38 PM

Hey vince.

damn haha i need to download all the blocks again but it took out the crash problem hopefully i would be able to call to thanks!
Cryptock

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:14:30 PM

Hey vince.

Then you should quote him not my post.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Cryptock

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:14:54 PM

Hey vince.

damn haha i need to download all the blocks again but it took out the crash problem hopefully i would be able to call to thanks!

Glad it works!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Levole11

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:15:58 PM

Hey vince.

Then you should quote him not my post.

Yes you're right.. it was by accident i already edited it..
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: