Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:11:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls  (Read 358156 times)
Levole11

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:35:39 PM

I'll be in frenode #viorcoin if anyone want's to talk

No! I'd advise anyone not to do it, He lured the dev of mne (mchrono) for a chat as well, didnt give him room to say what was on his mind, and then published the log to spread fud, you can read it all back on that thread..

because mne is totally legit.  I may come across as harsh, but not one of my questions has been answered

Let the ppl decide for themselves if they read it back...
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bassguitarman

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:37:06 PM

There's a lot of hype, but can you walk the walk?

Supernet radio invites viorcoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=924275.0

I'd like to quote this because I have found multiple protocol issues that I'd like to interview dev about, namely being the false advertising of this being protocol level

NOT INTERESTED IN ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH SUPERNET.

This is dev's response to my original post.  But i instigated this
Levole11

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:39:05 PM

Supernet radio invites viorcoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=924275.0

I'd like to quote this because I have found multiple protocol issues that I'd like to interview dev about, namely being the false advertising of this being protocol level

Why SHOULD he talk to you? Where do you get that sense of having authority from? Your motives are in plain sight, you only fool yourself..
bassguitarman

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:40:13 PM

Why SHOULD he talk to you? Where do you get that sense of having authority from? Your motives are in plain sight, you only fool yourself..

Let's talk in slack Levole
Levole11

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:42:12 PM

No thank you! This is the only platform i will talk with you..
bassguitarman

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:43:31 PM

Then let's talk in pm
gavrilo77

Activity: 819
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:46:43 PM

I wrote an article explaining my thoughts in a more coherent manner: https://medium.com/@redditbass/vior-and-the-coming-demise-of-centralized-altcoins-f8239a69025c

I welcome the dev or community member to write a thought out response, as I welcome healthy debate.

This coin is old almost three months. Where have you been for interview?

I have a few questions for you:

1. Are you competent person to judge about other coins?
2. Based on what you wrote that article?
3. What is actually your doubt? Just simply explanation that everybody understand.
4. Are you the dev of another coin? If so what is your intention about Vior coin?
5. Do you want to help to Vior coin and how?
6. If you are the part of supernet, how many coins succeeded by joining to super net?
 Thanks

1. I believe so, I am in the middle of developing a decentralized asset exchange, and my coin has a number of unique features which vior even uses.

2. ?

3.  I don't see the innovation here, and I invited them to a debate on what they do.  Specifically over advantages over tox

4. Yes, I am dev of Opal and an extended dev of Ðogecoin.  This has no bearing on my comments.  I am a separate entity from those coins.

5. I want to improve vior, I would rather have a coin that innovates than one that does not.

6. All of them

Thanks for the answers.

I am not sure that Opal is successful. Never owned Doge, but owned a lot of Opal. Too slow development. Value is dropping.
I am not sure that i understand what you have with Vior. We did not ask for innovation, we asked for the product which works. Guess what, Vior do the thing.

Instead to write a lot of on these pages why you dont just write what improvements you would like to see and what you will have from that improvments. Other than that you sound boring.

Thank you
Levole11

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:47:10 PM

Then let's talk in pm

No, iam done.. adn even if i wanted to, iam going out.. All the negativity you spread around here is going to come vback at you, one way or another..
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:57:27 PM

This debate going nowhere,take a step back,try to realize.. why not working on our initial project and just pass away? At least,you CAN'T really say go in other thread coin and say my coin is better.. And its better to put all your effort on your coin than bashing on other dev team,this is very weak..

FaSan

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:10:36 PM

I'm still waiting on Vior Dev's questions for me Smiley
I remember you had some questions to him

The code is not updated to viorcalls, the system I have privacy and security concerns with

it's not closed, it's only not updated  Grin

FaSan
Viorcoin (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:16:50 PM

I wrote an article explaining my thoughts in a more coherent manner: https://medium.com/@redditbass/vior-and-the-coming-demise-of-centralized-altcoins-f8239a69025c

I welcome the dev or community member to write a thought out response, as I welcome healthy debate.

This coin is old almost three months. Where have you been for interview?

I have a few questions for you:

1. Are you competent person to judge about other coins?
2. Based on what you wrote that article?
3. What is actually your doubt? Just simply explanation that everybody understand.
4. Are you the dev of another coin? If so what is your intention about Vior coin?
5. Do you want to help to Vior coin and how?
6. If you are the part of supernet, how many coins succeeded by joining to super net?
 Thanks

1. I believe so, I am in the middle of developing a decentralized asset exchange, and my coin has a number of unique features which vior even uses.

2. ?

3.  I don't see the innovation here, and I invited them to a debate on what they do.  Specifically over advantages over tox

4. Yes, I am dev of Opal and an extended dev of Ðogecoin.  This has no bearing on my comments.  I am a separate entity from those coins.

5. I want to improve vior, I would rather have a coin that innovates than one that does not.

6. All of them

What are the advantages of OPAL over shadowcoin/viorcoin?

You're in the middle of developing a DEX or just copying from other coin base (There are lots of open source DEX). I am not even sure you are skilled to do that. I just downloaded opalcoin and it offers nothing new and features you released comes with the Shadowcash source.

I think you should focus on your coin development. You brings nothing new to crypto just the old hype - App store/Marketplace and Anonymous file sharing that will never got released.

I am not debating you. I simply don't have a time for a wanna be developer.

Sorry, you can't improve vior. You're not up to that standard.
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:24:33 PM

^

Retard comment

^

aslicker from their slack

No no,absolutly not.

Just take a step back and try to be more mature please.
thisisascam

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:27:13 PM

bassguitar. fuck off from here.your calling youre self a developer while opal coin was a scam coin called onyx,made by ck then it renamed to onyx2 and you just coloned a shitcoin and then stole features from other coins and added them to your 'innovative' wannabe shitcoin AKA opal something.
ill start pointing out more dirt soon if you continue harrassing people in this thread.ill come over your thread and post all this bullshit you post here and show to people what kind of pathetic sick brain retard you are.stop seeking for attention where isnt your place.go back to innovating hot water.

^

Retard comment

^

aslicker from their slack

No no,absolutly not.

Just take a step back and try to be more mature please.
fck off.i lol at your stupid comments on their slack
niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:30:48 PM

can we return into vior thread please?.
Lets keep a polite thread
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:35:37 PM

can we return into vior thread please?.
Lets keep a polite thread

This is fun, we have increased the page views since the drama started.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Cryptock

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:41:06 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2015, 07:57:01 PM by Cryptock

Don't be deceived with the opal name. So you fork unstabled colored protocol as a decentralized asset exchange named OPALEXCHANGE. The GUI is not even user's friendly that majority of the bitcoin community are not using colored coin asset.

-Opaque Addresses (Anonymous Transactions)  -- Stealth address
-Opacity Encrypted Messaging   -- Encryted Messaging
-OPAL-EX,  Trade on Bittrex from within qt  - API trade connected to Bittrex

What's gemlock  Huh

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
bassguitarman

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 08:00:17 PM

Don't be deceived with the opal name. So you fork unstabled colored protocol as a decentralized asset exchange named OPALEXCHANGE. The GUI is not even user's friendly that majority of the bitcoin community are not using colored coin asset.

What's gemlock  Huh

Please ask on our thread, as if i even mention my coin i get accused of spamming
Cryptock

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 08:01:45 PM

What's gemlock  Huh

Please ask on our thread, as if i even mention my coin i get accused of spamming

It's okay. This is not a self moderated like your coin.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Cryptock

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 08:02:36 PM

So I am right. You just forked unstable source. You can't release something that has no user interface.

I would like to proudly announce that Opal is releasing colored coins, effective immediately.

Colored coins allow you to create an on blockchain asset, which has tons of potential use cases.

The implementation is Open-Assets compliant and we are excited to have you try it out.

GUI is in development, but you can try it out command line with http://github.com/opalcoin/colorcore

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
bassguitarman

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 08:04:40 PM

Source?  We haven't even released gui yet.  Colored coin protocol is a revelutionary way to make metacoins on the blockchain.  It has specific use cases, you don't need to have every person use it.

What's gemlock  Huh

Gemlock is 2 things: 1) Our dns and pgp level protocol wallet security.  2) Our partnership with $300m company F-Secure
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: