Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:26:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls  (Read 358156 times)
bassguitarman

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 08:05:27 PM

So I am right. You just forked unstable source. You can't release something that has no user interface.

I would like to proudly announce that Opal is releasing colored coins, effective immediately.

Colored coins allow you to create an on blockchain asset, which has tons of potential use cases.

The implementation is Open-Assets compliant and we are excited to have you try it out.

GUI is in development, but you can try it out command line with http://github.com/opalcoin/colorcore

It has a cli interface, we literally just finished this.  At this point it's alpha, not even beta yet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 08:07:56 PM

Don't be deceived with the opal name. So you fork unstabled colored protocol as a decentralized asset exchange named OPALEXCHANGE. The GUI is not even user's friendly that majority of the bitcoin community are not using colored coin asset.
Source?  We haven't even released gui yet.  Colored coin protocol is a revelutionary way to make metacoins on the blockchain.  It has specific use cases, you don't need to have every person use it.

-Opaque Addresses (Anonymous Transactions)  -- Stealth address
-Opacity Encrypted Messaging   -- Encryted Messaging
-OPAL-EX,  Trade on Bittrex from within qt  - API trade connected to Bittrex

What's gemlock  Huh

Gemlock is 2 things: 1) Our dns and pgp level protocol wallet security.  2) Our partnership with $300m company F-Secure

Are you saying you developed gemlock or clone it.

I can't see any official statement from F-secure about the partnership.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Cryptock

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 08:09:23 PM

So I am right. You just forked unstable source. You can't release something that has no user interface.

I would like to proudly announce that Opal is releasing colored coins, effective immediately.

Colored coins allow you to create an on blockchain asset, which has tons of potential use cases.

The implementation is Open-Assets compliant and we are excited to have you try it out.

GUI is in development, but you can try it out command line with http://github.com/opalcoin/colorcore

It has a cli interface, we literally just finished this.  At this point it's alpha, not even beta yet

Well a lot of opal users are clearly excited. I can see how they are responding to the announcement.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
bassguitarman

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 08:10:16 PM

Don't be deceived with the opal name. So you fork unstabled colored protocol as a decentralized asset exchange named OPALEXCHANGE. The GUI is not even user's friendly that majority of the bitcoin community are not using colored coin asset.
Source?  We haven't even released gui yet.  Colored coin protocol is a revelutionary way to make metacoins on the blockchain.  It has specific use cases, you don't need to have every person use it.

-Opaque Addresses (Anonymous Transactions)  -- Stealth address
-Opacity Encrypted Messaging   -- Encryted Messaging
-OPAL-EX,  Trade on Bittrex from within qt  - API trade connected to Bittrex

What's gemlock  Huh

Gemlock is 2 things: 1) Our dns and pgp level protocol wallet security.  2) Our partnership with $300m company F-Secure

Are you saying you developed gemlock or clone it.

I can't see any official statement from F-secure about the partnership.

As i said, we shouldn't discuss here, but gemlock was invented by us, and they don't have an official announcement since we are a pilot program.  You can see our discounted liscenses at http://opal-coin.com/shop
bassguitarman

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 08:10:47 PM

Well a lot of opal users are clearly excited. I can see how they are responding to the announcement.

Most discussion happens on irc
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 11:04:24 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2015, 12:31:20 AM by uki

It has a cli interface, we literally just finished this.  At this point it's alpha, not even beta yet

bassguitarman, with all due respect, please don't discuss OPAL issues in this topic anymore.
Let's be polite and civil and discuss here only VIOR-related issues, and OPAL-related stories should be advertised and discussed in its respective thread.
NOT HERE.
You came here asking VIOR Dev to take part in your radio initiative, and you couldn't accept that he refused your offer.
Well, things happen, that is not the end orf the world and I wish you all the best with that project. Please either post something constructive and VIOR-RELATED, or stop posting in this thread if all you have to say is bragging about not being able to interview VIOR Dev.

this space is intentionally left blank
vince232

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 11:08:22 PM

It has a cli interface, we literally just finished this.  At this point it's alpha, not even beta yet

bassguitarman, with all due respect, please don't discuss OPAL issues in this topic anymore.
Let's be polite and civil and discuss here only VIOR-related issues, and OPAL-related stories should be advertised and discussed in its respective thread.
NOT HERE.
You came here asking VIOR Dev to talk part in your radio initiative, and you couldn't accept that he refused your offer.
Well, things happen, that is not the end of the world and I wish you all the best with that project. Please either post something constructive and VIOR-RELATED, or stop posting in this thread if all you have to say is bragging about not being able to interview VIOR Dev.

maybe he badly wants vior to be part of supernet. so he can say im a part of vior when it rockets to the moon Smiley)
bassguitarman

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 11:10:08 PM

NOT HERE.
You came here asking VIOR Dev to talk part in your radio initiative, and you couldn't accept that he refused your offer.
Well, things happen, that is not the end of the world and I wish you all the best with that project. Please either post something constructive and VIOR-RELATED, or stop posting in this thread if all you have to say is bragging about not being able to interview VIOR Dev.

I told him this isn't the best place to discuss
tamara163
Legendary

Activity: 1027

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 11:20:53 PM

bassguitarman
Hey you're already tired of it!
this thread viorcoin!
went in the ass with his radio
your place is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=651500.0
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 11:25:47 PM

NOT HERE.

I told him this isn't the best place to discuss

You have inflicted irreparable damage to yourself as a person and Super Net.

drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 11:54:24 PM

This drama bullshit needs to stop.  I see teenage attitude and constant bullshit in every forum of crypto.  #annoying

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 12:25:43 AM

This drama bullshit needs to stop.  I see teenage attitude and constant bullshit in every forum of crypto.  #annoying

It gets old and boring, what's wrong with the crypto community?

Hmmmm, maybe it's the GREED!!!!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Cryptock

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 02:10:07 AM

Is the opal dev female or male ? Can't decide from the voice.

https://twitter.com/22loops/status/556244659203497984

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 02:34:28 AM

Just let it be.

On another note voir community keeps growing

Whoop!

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
vince232

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 02:43:50 AM

Just let him post here and ignore him so this can stop.
No one gave a fck on his discussion anyway.
It just became a publicity for us.
rakesh1_90

Activity: 686

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 08:54:36 AM

This drama bullshit needs to stop.  I see teenage attitude and constant bullshit in every forum of crypto.  #annoying

Lol she is a female!!! and thats the reason she talks so much!
RD965

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 09:07:49 AM

He even posted on the alt discussion page
Wow

If this discussion makes  the price fall down then i would be glad to get my hands on more VIORS!! Tongue Tongue Cheesy

Go for it, the rest of humans can use our same videochats or the new Kim Doctom project, which is an encrypted videochat

http://venturebeat.com/2014/12/28/kim-dotcoms-mega-to-launch-browser-based-encrypted-video-call-and-chat-service-soon/

Enjoy the competititon
Competition you said ? That guy didn't released yet his "megachat" wich he promoted for months .
You can talk about competition after the release  Cheesy

This thing is not able to compete with anything decently released in the market, maybe in 5 years you can try do something like this
conteaza

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 09:14:41 AM

Wow

If this discussion makes  the price fall down then i would be glad to get my hands on more VIORS!! Tongue Tongue Cheesy

Go for it, the rest of humans can use our same videochats or the new Kim Doctom project, which is an encrypted videochat

http://venturebeat.com/2014/12/28/kim-dotcoms-mega-to-launch-browser-based-encrypted-video-call-and-chat-service-soon/

Enjoy the competititon
Competition you said ? That guy didn't released yet his "megachat" wich he promoted for months .

This thing is not able to compete with anything decently released in the market, maybe in 5 years you can try do something like this
You mean that market is full of things like this ,cheap,anonymous, international phone calls?  lol
niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 10:03:56 AM

Wow

Enjoy the competititon

Why havent you gone yet?.
Its simple, you dont trust this project, you dont think this is something usefull, so gtfo.
Thank you
conteaza

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 10:11:59 AM

Wow

Enjoy the competititon

Why havent you gone yet?.
Its simple, you dont trust this project, you dont think this is something usefull, so gtfo.
Thank you
He trust in growcoin - the seeds token 
Vior just can't compete with him Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: