Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:05:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls  (Read 358156 times)
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:21:42 AM

I guess if a dev is stealing code, lying and saying they made it, and having multiple vulnerabilities, what should one do.  Is it fudding to reveal that?  I wish vior no ill will, but i'm tired of ICO scams that have no real innovation.

How do you know they steal the code? what evidence do you have? What if they license it?  How can you find vulnerabilities with a closed source ?

It's seems you have nothing valuable to do, looking at your post history almost 2-3 pages are on viorcoin thread.

Where's your opal drive, marketplace source? The only driver in opalcoin is speculation compared to viorcoin that has a phone network which calling credit can be bought with viorcoin.

im willing to pay him for his so called bug, ill release it  to the dev and let him figure it out.

if he doesnt release we will know what is what.

I'm just tired of his BS and his lack of respect for other coin community. The whole alt coin is very small and i am sure some of viorcoin users are holding opal as well. Which scam has vior dev committed, who are you to judge? So far he has delivered all what he promised during ico and added more "i'm tired of ICO scams that have no real innovation."

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:24:01 AM

I guess if a dev is stealing code, lying and saying they made it, and having multiple vulnerabilities, what should one do.  Is it fudding to reveal that?  I wish vior no ill will, but i'm tired of ICO scams that have no real innovation.

How do you know they steal the code? what evidence do you have? What if they license it?  How can you find vulnerabilities with a closed source ?

It's seems you have nothing valuable to do, looking at your post history almost 2-3 pages are on viorcoin thread.

Where's your opal drive, marketplace source? The only driver in opalcoin is speculation compared to viorcoin that has a phone network which calling credit can be bought with viorcoin.

im willing to pay him for his so called bug, ill release it  to the dev and let him figure it out.

if he doesnt release we will know what is what.

I'm just tired of his BS and his lack of respect for other coin community. The whole alt coin is very small and i am sure some of viorcoin users are holding opal as well. Which scam has vior dev committed, who are you to judge? So far he has delivered all what he promised during ico and added more "i'm tired of ICO scams that have no real innovation."
he is a real piece of work that is for sure, but im calling him on his shit, lets see how this goes.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Cryptock

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:54:47 AM

Here's a reason: With opal you can transfer and store files at 1/8th the cost of dropbox or mega.  More people use storage than Voip.  You can crowd fund and donate to crowdfunding platforms with colored coins.  Why use vior for calling cards when its more expensive and harder to use than normal voip?

Viorcoin VOIP is not harder to use, did you compared the price? You know all these are already implemented and working not a vaporware like most crypto coins including opal drive etc.

With the vior gateway, you can linked your phone number and call any number from the wallet for cheaper rate than skype. A lot of people on the forum can testify to this.

The upcoming feature will allow users to lease a phone number from viorcoin, which can be used to recieve calls too.

Viorcoin already implemented a functional VOIP network; video, voice, missed calls, history (SMS, local phone number are next on the road map)

The rate of viorcoin users are expected to jump up after the release of the mobile wallet with VOIP and POS wallet.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:06:01 AM

we will see.

anyways the vulnerability is understandable, and easilly fixed. as for the rest about a stolen code I am not a coder , so I have sent the log to viorcoin dev and another coder to discuss it.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Cryptock

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:12:29 AM

we will see.

anyways the vulnerability is understandable, and easilly fixed. as for the rest about a stolen code I am not a coder , so I have sent the log to viorcoin dev and another coder to discuss it.

I really want to see how this will play out.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
bassguitarman

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:37:28 AM

we will see.

I really want to see how this will play out.

Apparently dev is fixing it.

Can dev confirm that the report was legit?
Viorcoin (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:44:39 AM

Viorcoin software like many other VOIP uses Pjsip as the base library which is open and commercial.

The server he posted about was licensed to process wallet address to phone calls. It holds no coins just gateway connectivity

There are no vulnerabilities, all what he posted was the public library not a single line of viorcoin code.
bassguitarman

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:46:41 AM

Viorcoin software like many other VOIP uses Pjsip as the base library which is open and commercial.

The server he posted about was licensed to process wallet address to phone calls. It holds no coins just gateway connectivity

There are no vulnerabilities, all what he posted was the public library.

Now that wasn't the actual vulnerability was it.

I'm talking about the code leak, leading to a ddos opportunity, taking down the entire network.  

I won't reveal more as my bug disclosure does not allow me to

Also, did you license the software?

http://www.pjsip.org/licensing.htm
Viorcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:56:37 AM

I'm talking about the code leak, leading to a ddos opportunity, taking down the entire network.  

Once again, post the code leak. The pub lib are in debug.

The server you saw is not the entire network of viorcoin, it only service the wallet address to phone call and it will migrate to OVH that have antiddos protection hardware.
FaSan

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:58:42 AM

I continue to don't understand what this guy search here  Huh You have nothing to do for your coin ?

I understood that our garden it's more green and beautiful... it's because we use a good manure  Grin Grin Grin

Viorcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:59:52 AM

Viorcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 05:10:55 AM

The server you saw is not the entire network of viorcoin, it only service the wallet address to phone call and it will migrate to OVH that have antiddos protection hardware.

https://www.irccloud.com/pastebin/PdJjaL37

pjsua_acc.c  Adding account: id=sip:VY9Do6GBrKCusLBGgGCb8DZtbCDmxxLx6r@***.***.***

I blurred out the domain so you are protected.

The fact that you're switching servers proves that my report was a vuln.

What about the liscensisng

I am done talking with you since you lack common sense. All what you posted are in the debug of viorcoin wallet.

You said i stolen the code, I want to know which code?

All these will fall back on your coin and reputation, because your intention was to crash viorcoin price.
bassguitarman

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 05:13:21 AM

https://www.irccloud.com/pastebin/PdJjaL37

pjsua_acc.c  Adding account: id=sip:VY9Do6GBrKCusLBGgGCb8DZtbCDmxxLx6r@***.***.***

I blurred out the domain so you are protected.

The fact that you're switching servers proves that my report was a vuln.

What about the liscensisng

I am done talking with you since you lack common sense. All what you posted are in the debug of viorcoin wallet.

You said i stolen the code, I want to know which code?

All these will fall back on your coin and reputation, because your intention was to crash viorcoin price.

The code is pjsip: if your software is closed source, you must license it: http://www.pjsip.org/licensing.htm

If you think that what i posted is not a vulnerability, do i have permission to try to attack?
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 05:17:32 AM

The messages were meant to be found.
IF there is any issue it's a ddos.

Nice guy...

Cool

l2amms

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 05:19:17 AM

With all these fud his trying to drive the price down and looks like people are dumping.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 05:21:31 AM

Nice guy...

Cool

hes pming me now saying he wants to ddos the server.... what an ass.

there is no vulnerability in the wallet, but any server is vulnerable.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
FaSan

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 05:22:28 AM

Nice guy...

Cool

All servers are ddos vulnerable, only big isp like OVH (and not many more) can mitigate the traffic with a dedicate hardware. Finally we uncovered the hot water, I going to do a shower  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

FaSan

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 05:23:42 AM

The code is pjsip: if your software is closed source, you must license it: http://www.pjsip.org/licensing.htm

If you think that what i posted is not a vulnerability, do i have permission to try to attack?

Big hacker here  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 05:24:46 AM

Big hacker here  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

lol

well maybe ill get to buy some cheap coins from all this =P

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 05:26:20 AM

Omg its all down
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: