Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:36:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls  (Read 358156 times)
smbbm

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 09:04:35 PM

You guys who are blaming and complaining here, Vior has already at least some immediate real world utilization. There are not many alt coins (if any) that can say that. I'm sure it's not enough for you P&Ders and other speculators, all you need is multiple exchanges, high volume, high volatility so you can gamble  Grin. Real users and testers are welcome here.
And of course serious long term investors are also welcome here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NobodyYouKnow

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 09:06:25 PM

You guys who are blaming and complaining here, Vior has already at least some immediate real world utilization. There are not many alt coins (if any) that can say that. I'm sure it's not enough for you P&Ders and other speculators, all you need is multiple exchanges, high volume, high volatility so you can gamble  Grin. Real users and testers are welcome here.
And of course serious long term investors are also welcome here.

^

Levole11

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 09:12:51 PM

Smiley Smiley
Levole11

Activity: 566

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 09:14:14 PM

LOL!!! I still remember the day when people were comparing this JOKE coin with skype! Cheesy Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Am i the one who said that?

Nope i dont think it was you. It was carpenter.
Did you guys get any of the wallet features to work?

Some of them did but many could not.

Rakesh?
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 10:12:12 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 10:50:19 PM by uki

Great. Your very expensive hobby (the cost of your coins is extremely high) makes you happy... that's what hobbies are supposed to do. Skying in Colorado does that for many. Parachuting for others. But, as a matter of fact, you are a very serious problem for this project to go forward.

Let me explain it to you a bit: Imagine (not very hard) that 10 more people are like you and instead of having so much VIOR the only have a few tens of thousands. Follow? The resulting reality is that no one, quite literally, has any interest in this project. As you can see VIOR is already on the verge of delisting in Bittrex because, well, no one is selling. And, of course, no one is buying. In other words, there isn't a MARKET for it. Or, to be more precise, the only ones interested in buying more at lowerr prices are the same 10 people that already have 90% of it -or more- and who, also, are the only sellers at an unreasonably higher price, therefore producing a gap so big that the (non-existant) market has de facto disappeared. As a consequence, inevitably, the coin will be delisted and VIOR will be very, very soon a pale memory and yet another abandoned project. Catch my drift yet?

Now, why is that the situation? It's very simple: The crypto community is NOT at all interested nin VIOR. They are the ones fully aware of any and all coin projects and they are simply oblivious to it so there will NOT be any support from them. At ANY price. They simply are not interested in investing or otherwise supporting a crypto project whose use case is becoming a telco a la Vonage... best case scenario. It's like selling bikinis, if you will, in the North Pole, ok?

Consequently, we arrive at the ONLY alternative: Widespread adoption. Or, to put it in perspective, being a competitor to other mainstream telcos and such as Vonage, Skype or Google and all the browsers and services that use message and voip free or semi-free.... If you believe that any iteration of VIOR, now or in a very distant future, has even the slimmest of chances in hell to be a player in that amazingly competitive -and unprofitable- world, well you need, in my opinion, to get your head examined. Is there, then any way out? Any possibility whatsoever for this project to go forward? well here's the good news: YES, I believe so. Why? Because it has some small but potentially valuable assets: A very nice logo is one. A very good working, staking wallet, is the second. On those alone, it is above 80% of all the rest of cryptos. So, in my opinion, the development should ease completely, or almost completely, on the "telco" side to concentrate on pure-crypto development. And, at the same time, in promoting, within the crypto community, just another copy/paste hackjob, yes, but with active, engaged development with commitment to become a contender for survival in the alt crypto space, with the "telco" side as simply a side for the very few interested. OK, crypto is full of hundreds of clones that somehow have managed to survive even without any use-case. VIOR can do that. It should look for other uses, like in online gambling, for instance, a HUGE market open to everyone. Create lotteries, people seem to love those -you can call it raffles-, I don't klnow, brainstorm ideas. It is a GOOD Pos COIN. iT IS A GOOD WALLET. iT HAS, FOR THOSE FEW INTERESTED, THE VOICE/VIDEO OVER iP, it has an active developer -who should remain not ever posting directly because he will sink it instantly-, it is a great logo and it is a very attractive price... if it finds it's market. It SHOULD do much better than it is doing even if nothing else of interest is developed.

But what it is clear as crystal is that the path followed until now, takes it it to 10 crazy nut big holders with no more spare money that, de facto, kill the project altogether. So no more looking for markets where there's nobody interested in buying. No more voice/video over Ip that no one wants. No more wrath rants by the dev. And, instead, more promoting the great staking wallet to the crypto community. That is the ONLY path to survival, in my opinion. And it has to be taken pronto, before delisting/death delivers the final blow.

Otherwise, just prepare the funeral, because it is coming...

Very good post barabbas. I must agree with most of it, as you are very right. There is not much market for VIOR recently, simply because the market is cornered at Bittrex. That is why I wanted to see new exchange, to give some more room and check if there are any interested traders. If the things stay as they are right now (one exchange, no trades), this will suffocate VIOR.

this space is intentionally left blank
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 11:45:33 PM

Actually I have 50 people (so far I haven't started marketing) who I am going to sell my coins to once everything gets polished.

We don't need the crypto world, except for maybe a place to buy voir wholesale, as long as the dev opens up a voir coin purchase center.
At the moment development is buying back voir coin for 10x the price of bittrex and as soon as we the investors feel confident that voir coin is a competitive sleek and professional service the coins and money will transfer without any need of an exchange.

But go ahead sell what you have left and increase liquidity.
Only the quick alt traders care about that, and hell those guys are small potatoes.

BC

Where exactly is that buying happening? I have a modest position that I would very much like to unload for 10x the current price. I would even take much less... or is it just your usual BS?
Trade voir coin for voir minutes...
Or are you just another investor who doesn't care about using the features

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
vince232

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 12:14:54 AM

LOL!!! I still remember the day when people were comparing this JOKE coin with skype! Cheesy Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

sorry but the right answer is many of us got vior coin features to work and only a few could not

those few who couldnt get the features to work isnt because of a bug it is because Asia is not yet supported.
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 12:40:59 AM

Great. Your very expensive hobby (the cost of your coins is extremely high) makes you happy... that's what hobbies are supposed to do. Skying in Colorado does that for many. Parachuting for others. But, as a matter of fact, you are a very serious problem for this project to go forward.

Let me explain it to you a bit: Imagine (not very hard) that 10 more people are like you and instead of having so much VIOR the only have a few tens of thousands. Follow? The resulting reality is that no one, quite literally, has any interest in this project. As you can see VIOR is already on the verge of delisting in Bittrex because, well, no one is selling. And, of course, no one is buying. In other words, there isn't a MARKET for it. Or, to be more precise, the only ones interested in buying more at lowerr prices are the same 10 people that already have 90% of it -or more- and who, also, are the only sellers at an unreasonably higher price, therefore producing a gap so big that the (non-existant) market has de facto disappeared. As a consequence, inevitably, the coin will be delisted and VIOR will be very, very soon a pale memory and yet another abandoned project. Catch my drift yet?

Now, why is that the situation? It's very simple: The crypto community is NOT at all interested nin VIOR. They are the ones fully aware of any and all coin projects and they are simply oblivious to it so there will NOT be any support from them. At ANY price. They simply are not interested in investing or otherwise supporting a crypto project whose use case is becoming a telco a la Vonage... best case scenario. It's like selling bikinis, if you will, in the North Pole, ok?

Consequently, we arrive at the ONLY alternative: Widespread adoption. Or, to put it in perspective, being a competitor to other mainstream telcos and such as Vonage, Skype or Google and all the browsers and services that use message and voip free or semi-free.... If you believe that any iteration of VIOR, now or in a very distant future, has even the slimmest of chances in hell to be a player in that amazingly competitive -and unprofitable- world, well you need, in my opinion, to get your head examined. Is there, then any way out? Any possibility whatsoever for this project to go forward? well here's the good news: YES, I believe so. Why? Because it has some small but potentially valuable assets: A very nice logo is one. A very good working, staking wallet, is the second. On those alone, it is above 80% of all the rest of cryptos. So, in my opinion, the development should ease completely, or almost completely, on the "telco" side to concentrate on pure-crypto development. And, at the same time, in promoting, within the crypto community, just another copy/paste hackjob, yes, but with active, engaged development with commitment to become a contender for survival in the alt crypto space, with the "telco" side as simply a side for the very few interested. OK, crypto is full of hundreds of clones that somehow have managed to survive even without any use-case. VIOR can do that. It should look for other uses, like in online gambling, for instance, a HUGE market open to everyone. Create lotteries, people seem to love those -you can call it raffles-, I don't klnow, brainstorm ideas. It is a GOOD Pos COIN. iT IS A GOOD WALLET. iT HAS, FOR THOSE FEW INTERESTED, THE VOICE/VIDEO OVER iP, it has an active developer -who should remain not ever posting directly because he will sink it instantly-, it is a great logo and it is a very attractive price... if it finds it's market. It SHOULD do much better than it is doing even if nothing else of interest is developed.

But what it is clear as crystal is that the path followed until now, takes it it to 10 crazy nut big holders with no more spare money that, de facto, kill the project altogether. So no more looking for markets where there's nobody interested in buying. No more voice/video over Ip that no one wants. No more wrath rants by the dev. And, instead, more promoting the great staking wallet to the crypto community. That is the ONLY path to survival, in my opinion. And it has to be taken pronto, before delisting/death delivers the final blow.

Very good post barabbas. I must agree with most of it as you are very right. There is not much market for VIOR recently, simply because the market is cornered at Bittrex. That is why I wanted to see new exchange to give some more room and check if there are interested traders. If the things stay as they are right now (one exchange, no trades), this will suffocate VIOR.

Vior really needs to get hooked up with InstantDEX and SuperNET people. Vior definitely has a real world usage that *might* take-off. jl777 is a very smart guy, and very pragmatic. Trading Vior (equal to minutes of call time) on InstantDEX just makes sense. If Vior is in the first wave of coins willing to take jl777's advice and get traded on InstantDEX the future would be bright.

Avoid centralized exchanges, & try and deal with jl777 direct.
rakesh1_90

Activity: 686

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 04:06:33 AM

Rakesh?

No levole, Cant use the features of Vior still now. But i am hopeful that this would be fixed in near future.
vince232

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 04:20:22 AM

Rakesh?

No levole, Cant use the features of Vior still now. But i am hopeful that this would be fixed in near future.

i think there is nothing to be fixed since it is not a bug/glitch etc. it just doesnt support most of asia. maybe adding asia is additional payment for the gateway and dev doesnt see asia as a good market right now
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 05:22:31 AM

Actually I have 50 people (so far I haven't started marketing) who I am going to sell my coins to once everything gets polished.

We don't need the crypto world, except for maybe a place to buy voir wholesale, as long as the dev opens up a voir coin purchase center.
At the moment development is buying back voir coin for 10x the price of bittrex and as soon as we the investors feel confident that voir coin is a competitive sleek and professional service the coins and money will transfer without any need of an exchange.

But go ahead sell what you have left and increase liquidity.
Only the quick alt traders care about that, and hell those guys are small potatoes.

BC

Where exactly is that buying happening? I have a modest position that I would very much like to unload for 10x the current price. I would even take much less... or is it just your usual BS?
Trade voir coin for voir minutes...
Or are you just another investor who doesn't care about using the features

Shirt sorry man my bad he's only paying 2x viorcoin worth.
I thought I deposit a lot less than I did.  I payed 2500 vior not 500
Apologies

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
NobodyYouKnow

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 05:58:22 AM

Very good post barabbas. I must agree with most of it as you are very right. There is not much market for VIOR recently, simply because the market is cornered at Bittrex. That is why I wanted to see new exchange to give some more room and check if there are interested traders. If the things stay as they are right now (one exchange, no trades), this will suffocate VIOR.

Vior really needs to get hooked up with InstantDEX and SuperNET people. Vior definitely has a real world usage that *might* take-off. jl777 is a very smart guy, and very pragmatic. Trading Vior (equal to minutes of call time) on InstantDEX just makes sense. If Vior is in the first wave of coins willing to take jl777's advice and get traded on InstantDEX the future would be bright.

Sounds good, let's set it up champs!  Grin

smbbm

Activity: 258

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 10:02:31 AM

Hey boomboom, is InstantDEX alive already? And what's difference between InstantDEX and NXT Asset Exchange? jl777 is interesting guy with lot of ideas but I often see more smoke  than real useful products. And SuperNET, what benefit would Vior have with joining SuperNET? I still cannot see any real value of it.

What makes sense to me is to offer Vior minutes as NXT Assert on AE. But the rest things like SuperNET, etc.... somebody would have to explain rational advantages first.
NobodyYouKnow

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 12:30:10 PM

Hey boomboom, is InstantDEX alive already? And what's difference between InstantDEX and NXT Asset Exchange? jl777 is interesting guy with lot of ideas but I often see more smoke  than real useful products. And SuperNET, what benefit would Vior have with joining SuperNET? I still cannot see any real value of it.

What makes sense to me is to offer Vior minutes as NXT Assert on AE. But the rest things like SuperNET, etc.... somebody would have to explain rational advantages first.

Of course, but if it's another way to exchange VIOR that would be great! Just got to make sure we don't get sucked into something we don't like.

i.post.in.scam.threads

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 02:29:27 PM

Hey boomboom, is InstantDEX alive already? And what's difference between InstantDEX and NXT Asset Exchange? jl777 is interesting guy with lot of ideas but I often see more smoke  than real useful products. And SuperNET, what benefit would Vior have with joining SuperNET? I still cannot see any real value of it.

Hey boomboom, is InstantDEX alive already? And what's difference between InstantDEX and NXT Asset Exchange? jl777 is interesting guy with lot of ideas but I often see more smoke  than real useful products. And SuperNET, what benefit would Vior have with joining SuperNET? I still cannot see any real value of it.

Of course, but if it's another way to exchange VIOR that would be great! Just got to make sure we don't get sucked into something we don't like.

You dont "just join" the supernet.
And my honest guess is a glorified skypecoin wouldnt be enough to interest them,  just being real. Needs something else that other coins would want, or dev maybe has a skill that supernet devs dont have or something.
NobodyYouKnow

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 05:20:01 PM

You dont "just join" the supernet.
And my honest guess is a glorified skypecoin wouldnt be enough to interest them,  just being real. Needs something else that other coins would want, or dev maybe has a skill that supernet devs dont have or something.

Well I'm far from worried I'm sure CoinViLLe will suffice once it's in place. I hope it's coming along nicely!  Cheesy

niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 10:04:52 PM

There is giveaway thread for new users who wish to start or test ViorCoin:
http://viorcoin.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=250
Thats it, we need more users to test gateaway, and know where is working and where not, to know if something can be done
NobodyYouKnow

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 11:04:26 PM

There is giveaway thread for new users who wish to start or test ViorCoin:
http://viorcoin.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=250
Thats it, we need more users to test gateaway, and know where is working and where not, to know if something can be done

BoWsS.  Cool

sust1200

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 12:41:48 PM

Thats a very good way to get user testing this! Keept it up!

I will post this to some friends and se what they think of it Smiley

/sust1200

NobodyYouKnow

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 01:23:12 PM

Thats a very good way to get user testing this! Keept it up!

I will post this to some friends and se what they think of it Smiley

/sust1200

Ballerific!  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: