Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:27:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls  (Read 358156 times)
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 11:27:34 PM

TO THE VIOR COMMUNITY:

Concerning the potential Merger of ViorCoin and KoreCoin:

Please speak up.
 Smiley
This IS YOUR COIN and even if you have never posted and have a concern please either post it or PM it.

I dont have to many concerns,  as long as there is an elements of professionalism going forward.
the two main features of the telcom system should be kept seperate though

the crypto anon features should be kept seperate from the business oriented telcom gateway.  the first should be run as a community project and be as open sourced as possible without giving away to many trade secrets it should be allowed to grow organically with as many minds and ideas working on it as possible, while the gateway should be run as a legal entity with regular earning reports, a fiat entrance point and regular updates regarding news and development to those that are participating within the business.

In the end both feed the entire community, and allow for the greatest potential for investment and growth.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 01:22:45 AM

anyone here used CEX.io?  I see they have a credit card funding method.....

nice easy method to get money in atm, ive been floundering since the demise of cavirtex

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 03:58:05 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2015, 04:12:56 AM by MikeMike

TO THE VIOR COMMUNITY:

Concerning the potential Merger of ViorCoin and KoreCoin:

Please speak up.
 Smiley
This IS YOUR COIN and even if you have never posted and have a concern please either post it or PM it.

I dont have to many concerns,  as long as there is an elements of professionalism going forward.
the two main features of the telcom system should be kept seperate though

the crypto anon features should be kept seperate from the business oriented telcom gateway.  the first should be run as a community project and be as open sourced as possible without giving away to many trade secrets it should be allowed to grow organically with as many minds and ideas working on it as possible, while the gateway should be run as a legal entity with regular earning reports, a fiat entrance point and regular updates regarding news and development to those that are participating within the business.

In the end both feed the entire community, and allow for the greatest potential for investment and growth.

I see and am starting to undertand more fully.
I've been very busy lately and not been following the conversations....

You know a bit from our private conversations BUT we have some big crazy ideas
That could be better served IF one of the coins or the Gateway went Public.
 Wink

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 04:17:38 AM

always nice to bounce ideas around with you mikemike.

its hard in cryptoland when there are so many people who just want quick results without trying to build anything themselves.
i feel like im constantly arguing over the same piddly details when there are so many other things that a community needs to put there mind and energy into.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 04:27:04 AM

I would LOVE to see a 3:1 coin swap!! 3 vior for 1 Kore. Im about finished with vior, and at the same time Kore seems really stable and attractive. YES! YES ! YES ! Make this happen!

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 04:28:12 AM

always nice to bounce ideas around with you mikemike.

its hard in cryptoland when there are so many people who just want quick results without trying to build anything themselves.
i feel like im constantly arguing over the same piddly details when there are so many other things that a community needs to put there mind and energy into.

BC,

Yes it's been a pleasure and you are an asset to any coin or project.
I've seen a few of those arguments you had on this Vior thread and been there myself with Kore.

IF something goes public we need to make sure no hedge-fund or other manager/investor corrupts the projects or coins.

They should be the "secondary board" (a minority position would only lead to bribery and corruption) that can suggest ideas but those close to the coins and CC's are the final decision makers.

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 04:30:47 AM

Has anyone presented this idea to Kore team? Vior team? What has been the response. Am I corrrect when I say the vior dev is gone, and it will be a community takeover? Im not familiar with any of the members, so it could be they have already posted.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 05:24:55 AM

Has anyone presented this idea to Kore team? Vior team? What has been the response. Am I corrrect when I say the vior dev is gone, and it will be a community takeover? Im not familiar with any of the members, so it could be they have already posted.

Vegas

Mikemike is on the kore team.
im in contact with the vior dev he isnt gone.  
of course those that arent regulars are probably missing like 80% of the conversations happenning through pm's and slack.

decisions are being made, and work is being done same as usual, though at the moment a lot of the discussion is in the public just to guage public support....   read eurbids and viorcoins posts, read through mine or mikemikes as well,  if you have objections SPEAK UP, we post on bitcointalk to get your opinions.

saying that I am not on any teams, but I have ties to both.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
smbbm

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:17:53 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2015, 12:39:37 PM by smbbm

I have still several questions from various aspect of the Kore project:

1) Can you guys provide numbers for Kore 3.0?
  • Number of coins: ?
  • How much premined coins : ? (suppose premine will be here only to settle Viors and old Kore coins holdings, yes?)
  • Vior vs Kore exchange ratio: 3 Viors per 1 Kore, ok?
  • Mining inflation per year: ?

2) What i miss is more detailed development road-map, especially in terms of supported platforms. When Android and iOS is planned? And Linux (to have wallet on more secure platform)?

3) And one almost last think, I'm not thrilled about Kore name itself, Vior is far more  superior brand name IMHO. Wouldn't project deserve a better name? Or some completely new name?

4) What about business model? Is there clear idea about some profitable legal entity that community can build services  around?

These question are basically mix of everything that crossed my mind right now but is important to me. Thanks for answering.
sust1200

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 02:26:31 PM

• How much premined coins : ? (suppose premine will be here only to settle Viors and old Kore coins holdings, yes?)

2) What i miss is more detailed development road-map, especially in terms of supported platforms. When Android and iOS is planned? And Linux (to have wallet on more secure platform)?

3) And one almost last think, I'm not thrilled about Kore name itself, Vior is far more  superior brand name IMHO. Wouldn't project deserve a better name? Or some completely new name?

4) What about business model? Is there clear idea about some profitable legal entity that community can build services  around?

These question are basically mix of everything that crossed my mind right now but is important to me. Thanks for answering.

I got the same guestions, Alot of great ideas floating around though, hope we can take advantage of these and make this new project shine =)

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 02:30:54 PM

I got the same guestions, Alot of great ideas floating around though, hope we can take advantage of these and make this new project shine =)
most of the questions from point 1 are already answered in the KORE OP: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=668886.0

Number of coins: ? PoW Coins: 1.2 Million, extended to 12 Million by PoS
Mining inflation per year: ? 10%
Vior vs Kore exchange ratio: 3 Viors per 1 Kore, ok? - that is the main issue for us VIOR bagholders. I believe 3:1 would be fair for both communities.
How much premined coins : ? Here I didn't find the answer in the OP - it is also interesting for VIOR people, where the coins for the exchange come from?

this space is intentionally left blank
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 02:34:00 PM

most of the questions from point 1 are already answered in the KORE OP: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=668886.0

Vior vs Kore exchange ratio: 3 Viors per 1 Kore, ok? - that is the main issue for us VIOR bagholders. I believe 3:1 would be fair for both communities.
How much premined coins : ? Here I didn't find the answer in the OP - it is also interesting for VIOR people, where the coins for the exchange come from?

KORE 3.0 will be a new blockchain with new parameters

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
smbbm

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 03:00:02 PM

3) And one almost last thing, I'm not thrilled about Kore name itself, Vior is far more  superior brand name IMHO. Wouldn't project deserve a better name? Or some completely new name?

Yes, I was looking about KORE 3.0 parameters which will be probably different to KORE 2.0.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 03:56:34 PM

ok, my mistake. We need all these details, then.

this space is intentionally left blank
sust1200

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:19:27 AM

Yeah would be awsome with some kind of ETA Smiley

Maybe do a Community vote on the name ?

/sust1200

niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 10:52:21 AM

3) And one almost last thing, I'm not thrilled about Kore name itself, Vior is far more  superior brand name IMHO. Wouldn't project deserve a better name? Or some completely new name?

Yes, I was looking about KORE 3.0 parameters which will be probably different to KORE 2.0.

I will be waiting for more details
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 05:50:51 PM

looks to me like we only have two choices left.
1)  we sit on our hands and let Eurbids take over the project.

or

2) we get viorcoin dev to pass over the mantle of the gateway to a community group which must have developer skills, and the ability to grow the voip network itself.

I have always had a fairly good relationship with Eurbids and viorcoin, but neither of them have the greatest communication skills.
on the other hand, both have shown a very good working knowledge of voip communications.

If Eurbids or viorcoin can find a solution which allows the community to build on the gateway feature, as well as gives us clear avenues to participate within their venture beyond just the buying and selling of coins I think the 1st option is probably the best, but if we have to continue on this road of singular development with no ability to work together I would say option 2 is better.

discuss.

BC

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
smbbm

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 06:25:50 PM

looks to me like we only have two choices left.
1)  we sit on our hands and let Eurbids take over the project.

or

2) we get viorcoin dev to pass over the mantle of the gateway to a community group which must have developer skills, and the ability to grow the voip network itself.

I have always had a fairly good relationship with Eurbids and viorcoin, but neither of them have the greatest communication skills.
on the other hand, both have shown a very good working knowledge of voip communications.

If Eurbids or viorcoin can find a solution which allows the community to build on the gateway feature, as well as gives us clear avenues to participate within their venture beyond just the buying and selling of coins I think the 1st option is probably the best, but if we have to continue on this road of singular development with no ability to work together I would say option 2 is better.

discuss.

BC
Personally I prefer 2nd choice. First choice for me would be emergency choice but it could be acceptable if come conditions are fulfilled.

Thing is that single dev shouldn't control or rule the project (especially the closed project). First it's too risky. And second, devs in general usually don't have the right business thinking (There might be some exceptions, but in general I know what I'm talking about - I have partially the same problem).

What we need are business minded people in front of the project (like bitcoin carpenter who would be my no #1 choice), then we need dev(s) who is/are efficient to implement business ideas and is strongly responsive, cooperative with the front man and open to share knowledge to pull community into process), then there is rest of community where people can support project according to their skills. If Eurbids is able to follow bitcoin carpenter in terms of focusing primarily to what is needed for business I'm ok with taking over.

But if project it is just and experiment proving who can build more crypto advanced feature that almost nobody needs with sacrificing  usability, business plan, wide adoption and support I'm not in. There is already almost 500 such an experiments on coinmarketcap. I'll not waste my time with that. Although I'm dev but I'm here to support widely usable project that can go mainstream and make huge profit. Days when only some pseudo tech advantage without wider usability was important to me are over.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 07:28:25 PM

If the two coins are merged we just need to find a way for the community to participate in its growth without the centralization of development stifling out the entrepreneurs.
building this on two fronts is the way to go.
 the qt wallet and stealth development need to be on one side...  while the commercial selling of voip minutes needs to be kept on the other.
the first requires heavy crypto community involvement (like mikemikes os, a tor browser etc), while the second requires a legal incorporated body that manages the funds and transfers of kore 3.0 (to voip minutes, or for a kore marketplace) and allows for a scalable sale model where some entity is held accountable for the minutes and products that they buy and resell.

in some ways it will be nice to have the two joined. 
i love the concept of both coins.

BC

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
NobodyYouKnow

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 03:18:18 AM

Kore 2.0/3.0 + Vior 1.0 = VOIPcoin 1.0

It's clear as day, and we need some more people on the development team plus the original 2 Devs.  Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: