Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:31:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls  (Read 358156 times)
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:29:45 PM

interesting, I havent seen you active in either threads working towards any sort of development...   your concencus is based off you being a trader, probably one of the people who dumped vior to buy kore as this process began.

if the telcom business is going to remain this fractured with its low marketcap and low volume, it wont succeed.
what we need is all the people who have been building communities to start this idea rolling to get together and build the business of a crypto currency with telco stabalizing its price and helping towards worldwide adoption.

if you think its better to disenfranchise half the people who believe in this type of project, I can only assume that you arent seeing the big picture.

Either way though Eurbids will do what he sees as right once he restarts the kore project as 3.0.
and I will happilly buy and mine as many kore 3.0 once that happens,
or a little less reluctantly rebuild the vior project ( if possible) with a new team of people.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 12:44:18 AM

just so you guys know.

I will talk with viorcoin to try to take over the gateway if the kore community stops eurbids from moving forward with uniting us.

he isnt gone, hes just not posting here.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
urdubit

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

The First Pakistan Bitcoin Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 04:14:43 AM

Honestly speaking. I own both coins. I have less vior I am going to be honest. As I really am a long time kore supporter. Even with this I am not in support of this merger. Kore has just recently stabilized. And if the vior community wants kore then why not just sell vior and buy kore? I am not in fav of taking a hit on Kore I dont see us benefiting but just taking a price hit.
NobodyYouKnow

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 05:16:23 AM

Honestly speaking. I own both coins. I have less vior I am going to be honest. As I really am a long time kore supporter. Even with this I am not in support of this merger. Kore has just recently stabilized. And if the vior community wants kore then why not just sell vior and buy kore? I am not in fav of taking a hit on Kore I dont see us benefiting but just taking a price hit.

If people jump ship on Vior they won't go to Kore, if we merge it's 100% everyone goes to Kore.
Bigger community is what drives crypto, if we fracture these similar coins we will have missed a chance to increase our reach and spread around the globe.

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 09:56:42 AM

may be short-term you are right, but even that I am not fully sure. You had your quick rise to 11k two days ago, now price is back to 6k teritory and probably we have not seen it all yet. Long-term you are definitely wrong, as KORE would be losing quite a lot of potential users. Not all people who hold VIOR will be willing to sell it now at loss in first place. Secondly, once they got BTC, why they should choose KORE, before choosing any other coin? You tell me.

this space is intentionally left blank
Laamadeus

Activity: 453
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 07:00:04 PM

may be short-term you are right, but even that I am not fully sure. You had your quick rise to 11k two days ago, now price is back to 6k teritory and probably we have not seen it all yet. Long-term you are definitely wrong, as KORE would be losing quite a lot of potential users. Not all people who hold VIOR will be willing to sell it now at loss in first place. Secondly, once they got BTC, why they should choose KORE, before choosing any other coin? You tell me.

To speaking for myself, I prefer to just collect BTCs for selling my VIORs. I do that whole time started yesterday. No dumping, only make little sell orders, so I get something if we cannot join with KORE. I can switch my VIOR to KORE even lower ratio, example 4:1 or 5:1. So if we cannot switch coins, there might be one people, who is not interested to invest KORE. More people in the bigger the project are.

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Transfercoin
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 10:59:21 PM

The absolute nonsense and amazingly pathetic levels of begging reached are beyond embarrassing... to be seen to be believed... VIOR is  WORKING project that in no way benefits from merging with a lost cause such as KORE which sports a dev with not only worse attitude than the one VIOR still has (?) but who doesn't even speak English.

If VIOR is to be saved,  it will be a community take over with the hiring of a real dev who will bring to the project the transparency and efficiency that the current one lacks. There won't be any merger and it is VERY GOOD that there won't be one.

VIOR doesn't need to work, as a calling device everywhrre. It works where it works. And yet, as is, has more going for it, more use than 99% of the rest, KORE of course included. It's up to us bagholders to save it, not anyone else.
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 11:53:49 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2015, 01:05:19 AM by MikeMike

The absolute nonsense and amazingly pathetic levels of begging reached are beyond embarrassing... to be seen to be believed... VIOR is  WORKING project that in no way benefits from merging with a lost cause such as KORE which sports a dev with not only worse attitude than the one VIOR still has (?) but who doesn't even speak English.

If VIOR is to be saved,  it will be a community take over with the hiring of a real dev who will bring to the project the transparency and efficiency that the current one lacks. There won't be any merger and it is VERY GOOD that there won't be one.

VIOR doesn't need to work, as a calling device everywhrre. It works where it works. And yet, as is, has more going for it, more use than 99% of the rest, KORE of course included. It's up to us bagholders to save it, not anyone else.

I agree with the beginning of your statement.
However you have no idea what's in store for Kore and it absolutely nowhere near dead.
Though it's an easy target right now try not to go there and soon enough you will know why.

Sincerely,
MM

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 01:55:40 AM

The absolute nonsense and amazingly pathetic levels of begging reached are beyond embarrassing... to be seen to be believed... VIOR is  WORKING project that in no way benefits from merging with a lost cause such as KORE which sports a dev with not only worse attitude than the one VIOR still has (?) but who doesn't even speak English.

If VIOR is to be saved,  it will be a community take over with the hiring of a real dev who will bring to the project the transparency and efficiency that the current one lacks. There won't be any merger and it is VERY GOOD that there won't be one.

However you have no idea what's in store for Kore and it absolutely nowhere near dead.
Though it's an easy target right now try not to go there and soon enough you will know why.

Sincerely,
MM

Not only I don't have any idea what's in store for KORE, I could care less.  I'll tell you what I do know though: going from one idiot to another idiot who doesn't even speak English is NOT any kind of improvement, just stepping up the idiocy level.

Another thing I know for sure: Kore has not achieved anything of any value under its idiotic dev in (what in crypto is an eternity ) over 9 months. Nothing of any significance will be achieved either in the next 9 months.  Or 9 years, for that matter.

I will repeat once more the only path to follow if this community wants to save VIOR. Take over. Hire a pay-for-play dev and get moving on the resources provided and financed by the community.  If that doesnt work nothing will.
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 06:44:42 AM

Sincerely,
MM

Not only I don't have any idea what's in store for KORE, I could care less.  I'll tell you what I do know though: going from one idiot to another idiot who doesn't even speak English is NOT any kind of improvement, just stepping up the idiocy level.

Another thing I know for sure: Kore has not achieved anything of any value under its idiotic dev in (what in crypto is an eternity ) over 9 months. Nothing of any significance will be achieved either in the next 9 months.  Or 9 years, for that matter.

I will repeat once more the only path to follow if this community wants to save VIOR. Take over. Hire a pay-for-play dev and get moving on the resources provided and financed by the community.  If that doesnt work nothing will.

Kore was first to have a functional staking POS wallet.
Kore was first to have Voip.
You might want to look into the Aether OS and soon the Korephone.
Let alone what other firsts are soon to be realized.

Lies do nothing more than discredit you.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 07:37:10 AM

Sincerely,
MM

Just for your information I never, ever lie. First.  Second,  whatever KORE has "achieved " is not worth anything as clearly reflected in the price.  Those are by the way FACTS.

Perhaps more importantly KORE has a dev that is as much an insufferable ahole as the current VIOR one is... which is a warranty of total failure regardless. No matter if he invents a way to make calls with my dick, ok? Therefore VIOR has nothing to gain associating with such individual in any way. And furthermore it is my opinion that KORE is a project well on the wait to its total demise. I take you won't have anything against me having my own opinion, right?
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 07:49:06 AM

Sincerely,
MM

Not only I don't have any idea what's in store for KORE, I could care less.  I'll tell you what I do know though: going from one idiot to another idiot who doesn't even speak English is NOT any kind of improvement, just stepping up the idiocy level.

Another thing I know for sure: Kore has not achieved anything of any value under its idiotic dev in (what in crypto is an eternity ) over 9 months. Nothing of any significance will be achieved either in the next 9 months.  Or 9 years, for that matter.

I will repeat once more the only path to follow if this community wants to save VIOR. Take over. Hire a pay-for-play dev and get moving on the resources provided and financed by the community.  If that doesnt work nothing will.

Just for your information I never, ever lie. First.  Second,  whatever KORE has "achieved " is not worth anything as clearly reflected in the price.  Those are by the way FACTS.

Perhaps more importantly KORE has a dev that is as much an insufferable ahole as the current VIOR one is... which is a warranty of total failure regardless. No matter if he invents a way to make calls with my dick, ok? Therefore VIOR has nothing to gain associating with such individual in any way. And furthermore it is my opinion that KORE is a project well on the wait to its total demise. I take you won't have anything against me having my own opinion, right?

Typical (.)

I rest my case...

dorious

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 11:10:03 AM

Hi i also invested in Viorcoin at 6k.So now what´s up community?What will happen to this coin?let us do something to safe this project.
niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:04:14 PM

Hi i also invested in Viorcoin at 6k.So now what´s up community?What will happen to this coin?let us do something to safe this project.

Its still unknown, but the two available options are merging with kore in kore 3.0, or a takeover and continue with vior as it is
rakesh1_90

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 01:27:15 PM

Its still unknown, but the two available options are merging with kore in kore 3.0, or a takeover and continue with vior as it is

Take over and continue with Vior as it is. Vior is much more better than kore , Moreover the Kore community sucks.
dorious

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:29:03 PM

Take over and continue with Vior as it is. Vior is much more better than kore , Moreover the Kore community sucks.

Agreed!
Take over and continue with Vior as it is!!!Vior is much more better than kore!!!!KORE????please stop.......
I will let it go to Zero before i read something about KORE.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 03:41:36 PM

Agreed!
Take over and continue with Vior as it is!!!Vior is much more better than kore!!!!KORE????please stop.......

That is just wonderful that all of you are so enthusiastic about keeping it the way it is... now how about to donate 15% of what you own to make it happen? Because it is no going to happen just because, you know...
rakesh1_90

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 03:46:00 PM

Agreed!

That is just wonderful that all of you are so enthusiastic about keeping it the way it is... now how about to donate 15% of what you own to make it happen? Because it is no going to happen just because, you know...

10% should be enough i suppose. We can do a escrow , nothing is impossible if the community comes forward.
smbbm

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 04:06:31 PM

First POS wallet, really? Even before NXT? I don't think so.

Anyway, let's find some constructive conclusion here. Seems to me we are frozen somehow.
tiredofscams

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 12:38:11 AM

Exactly, I'm glad I sold when it was still worth something. I have invested in other coins that have better prospects and working devs with great plans and at least some of them quite respectable volumes and some of them should gain traction soon again. When I saw this price drop I was contemplating about setting a really low buy order, but I'm not sure if it's worth taking a gamble. We know a history of most coins who got another dev was quite bleak and mostly we have seen an occasional pump attempt that lost steam very early. Hopefully I'm wrong as far as vior is concerned, although one should realize there are coins with great development that are still waiting for a 'massive' adoption.
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: