Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:18:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls  (Read 358156 times)
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 06:33:28 AM

Yep....

Oh well long weekend.

Hi BC,

Ones are telling me Eurbids really is leaving Kore Coin and seemingly in not the way he promised.

I have asked Eurbids for clarification on his honest intentions.

If the worst is true and Eurbids decides to leave Kore Coin either in a good way/the way he promised
or in a deceitful underhanded way I hope we can get to chat on mumble on the best way forward.
I've been busy with moving my business and of course not been following any coins regularly so this is all hitting me late in the game.
My notebook crashed and could not get on mumble last night but now have a desktop working well on mumble.

I have enjoyed working with you in the past and since KoreCoin may end up being in the market for a new honest Dev perhaps there are options to consider.

What are your thoughts...

Sincerely,
MM
It is funny how quickly things change in the altcoins community. Few weeks back we were discussing here the takeover of VIOR by KORE, and now it seems if anything happens, it could be the other way round. Well, nothing is definite in crypto, but that is the conclusion from your post for today.

this space is intentionally left blank

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 01:45:51 AM

best thing we can hope for is a collaboration of devs to make this idea of a "telcom minute based currency that isnt held by one single entity" finally come to life.
Eurbids and Viorcoin, your skills and experience are very important for making this come true.
please continue your work in one way or another helping this idea to finally become accepted.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:35:57 AM

Dev, can you get us an update (just the statement) on where we are with VIOR?
April 15 is just one week from here and I would like to know, whether you leave or not? Whether there is a merger or not?
As for now there is a big misinformation and that is definitely not helping to build the trust for your project.
Many possible users already got tired of that terrible PR handling.

PS. Bitcoin carpenter, please do not respond instead of Dev. I do believe that writing one or two sentences is not such a big effort, isn't it?

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 02:41:18 PM

...  can't answer what I don't know..

I have the same questions posted on the last page.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:44:17 PM

April 15 is just one week from here and I would like to know, whether you leave or not? Whether there is a merger or not?
As for now there is a big misinformation and that is definitely not helping to build the trust for your project.

PS. Bitcoin carpenter, please do not respond instead of Dev. I do believe that writing one or two sentences is not such a big effort, isn't it?

The merge is a very good idea IMHO.

Without restarting the project there is no way to join kore with voir coin.
In other words no kore 3.0 means no merger.

If eurbids and viorcoin decided to join forces this could still happen, but it's a long shot.
The other option could be an asset exchange that allowed both coins to be used for similar services.

Tough situation.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
AlphaProMega

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:52:55 PM

The merge is a very good idea IMHO.

Without restarting the project there is no way to join kore with voir coin.
In other words no kore 3.0 means no merger.

If eurbids and viorcoin decided to join forces this could still happen, but it's a long shot.
The other option could be an asset exchange that allowed both coins to be used for similar services.

Tough situation.

I have faith, with or without Kore, Vior will shine and grow. It will take time and I will continue to hold my ridiculously giant wallet while I use my spare BTC on other sky rocketing shuttles like Crave. Vior dev is amazing, he just hit a big bump and I'm sure once he's figured out how to move forward he will let us know. Plus the entire Vior community is willing to help if he needs anything, just like I made video guides on how to make Vior calls and continue to advertise Vior for free voluntarily on my channel. We all love the idea of no spying on our video and audio calls and 25% CAS is amazing for earning enough to make calls for free, so keep stacking my friends I'm sure it will be worth it long term. Hopefully though we can have more updates from the dev, it was nice when he let us know that he's working on a new GUI recently, but we need more than that as investors in this brilliant project of course.
Rolandvoda

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:57:24 PM

I hold a fair share of each coin and thus i am definetely supportive of any kind of merger which is essential for a quick rise in the big bitcoin pump that will follow the next serious economic crackdown. Actual programming and unique features such as encrypted, and why not, p2p packeted videoconferencing ( as an industry first ).
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:00:42 AM

I will just bump my post, as we are still waiting for the Dev to say something.

niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 05:59:33 PM

Any news dev?, still things uncertain
AlphaProMega

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 11:53:04 PM

I spoke with a very successful programmer and business man who I've known for over 15 years and once he finishes his current projects he's willing to take on the development of Vior if the original Dev can't continue. Like most of us, I refuse to stand idly by as this brilliant project comes to a complete halt. Please let me know if you'd like to pass off the project or to team up with this outstanding developer whom I have discussed this matter with. Cheers!  Cheesy
MadCow

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:32:44 AM

I spoke with a very successful programmer and business man who I've known for over 15 years and once he finishes his current projects he's willing to take on the development of Vior if the original Dev can't continue. Like most of us, I refuse to stand idly by as this brilliant project comes to a complete halt. Please let me know if you'd like to pass off the project or to team up with this outstanding developer whom I have discussed this matter with. Cheers!  Cheesy

Very nice work!! I agree it would be utter madness not to try and get this idea up and running. Potential is so huge, and anyone can see that, just need to have the will to keep pushing things along.

good luck!!
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 01:09:08 PM

Another four silent days passed by. April 15th is tomorrow. Any comments dev?

sust1200

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:24:57 PM

Hey guys! just got back from 2wks in Hong kong, i don't see that much has changed here, still alot of uncertainty..

Hope for a community takeover and Alphapro connection to a god dev could be of great asset to the project.

Maybe a collaboration with Current Vior dev?

/Sust1200

lolikop

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 11:28:37 PM

dev was smart enough to create vior so im 100% sure he will find a way to continue his work with or without him
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 12:03:46 AM

Interesting..

Looks like we are now using comfi for sms service.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
MadCow

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 12:50:15 AM

Interesting..

interesting, how did you determine that? are you still in contact with the dev?
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 02:43:14 AM

Interesting..

It popped up on my phone when I used the sms

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
MadCow

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 03:24:23 AM

Interesting..

It popped up on my phone when I used the sms

Ok, thanks! I've never actually used the client, just invested. Good to know some people test things Smiley
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 02:48:13 PM

Might be I discovered something before dev released it..
I had comfy app on my phone, once I removed it sms service stopped connecting.

Interesting..

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 08:19:30 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2015, 12:52:39 PM by uki

VIOR market is now in danger of being de-listed at Bittrex due to lack of volume. If we keep waiting for the dev to say something we may as well wake up with worthless coins at the end of the next week. This story reminds me of XBOT coin (Twitter bot) with which VIOR dev traded features already: also lack communication from dev side and then de-listing. Just saying.  

Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: