Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:35:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls  (Read 358157 times)
AlphaProMega

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:37:54 AM

no response in almost three 

time to consider creating a community based project to take over.......

dev run projects are becoming epic fails.

BC,

I'm posting here in request of another mumble meeting.
Sent you an email about it but you may not be familiar
or it went to your spam folder.
Hope to hear from you soon...

*To the Communities:
I'm not suggesting a merger though if the Vior and/or Kore Devs decide
to stick with the projects and merge I will support it.

MM

Sorry I missed you mike, when is a good time

Man, I've been so busy trying to line up a new crypto currency exchange to service new countries, that I missed all this chaos! Dev please release the source code or tell us your plan so that we can continue this project. I have an amazing dev with high level connections to propel this project forward as I mentioned before, you can reach me @AlphaProMega on Twitter since I can't always be on BCT with regards to the source code release. I'm sure we can also pay you to help cover your trouble if that's what it takes to release the code. Don't leave Vior to get delisted off of Bittrex. Thank you for understand Dev, we all sincerely appreciate your prompt decision with regards to this matter.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:38:17 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2015, 04:19:53 AM by MikeMike

BC,

*To the Communities:

MM

No worries,
Just got in so anytime from now till the next 3-hours works best.

Please advise of the time and I will be there...

EDIT:
Thanks for the meeting date and confirm time.
tty then...

AlphaProMega

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 01:55:59 AM

BC,

*To the Communities:

MM

No worries,

EDIT:
tty then...

If you contact the Dev, tell him about my offer to relieve and compensate him. We must work together to save this brilliant coin!
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 02:26:23 AM

BC,

*To the Communities:

MM

No worries,

EDIT:
tty then...

If you contact the Dev, tell him about my offer to relieve and compensate him. We must work together to save this brilliant coin!

He was working with a Coder and could not come to an agreement.
Bitcoin Carpenter I'm sure could deal direct with this coder and come to an agreement.

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 03:39:23 PM

well it was a good discussion with mikemike this morning.

there are many things in the works as to how to move forward with the idea behind kore/vior.

aside from the fact that viorcoin dev seems to have disapeared I still am optomistic... well more hopeful that we will be able to move forward.
before that though I still wish for viorcoin dev to return and to help secure viorcoin as an entity before moving forward.

obviously we have all lost money and time through this venture, so I understand the apathy and anger you all must be feeling.
that being said I think that those who still support the idea and viorcoin should all get together to try to salvage what is left.
without the dev and the code for the payment gateway we will need to tag on voip software through a seperate avenue until we can get the service working through the wallet.  This will probably have to be through an outside service.

if I or we do create that avenue rest assured it will honor the vior bagholders(even if viorcoin dev doesnt) by allowing the service to be used through viorcoin.

BC

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 03:52:31 PM

is there a coder in here that could go over all the github files to see how much of the project viorcoin dev has made public?

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
bassguitarman

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 04:32:02 PM

is there a coder in here that could go over all the github files to see how much of the project viorcoin dev has made public?

None of the Voip code
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:29:55 PM

None of the Voip code

Didn't you claimed that he stole the code  Huh If so, why can't you just fork the source from where he got it from and implement what Vior dev did so far.

I don't why people are not blaming you for fudding this coin to death and coming back here playing savior.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
vince232

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 11:15:09 PM

None of the Voip code

Didn't you claimed that he stole the code  Huh If so, why can't you just fork the source from where he got it from and implement what Vior dev did so far.

I don't why people are not blaming you for fudding this coin to death and coming back here playing savior.

easy. it is because he cant. dev didnt copy the code
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 12:49:44 AM

bah this is all so close to being a viable option.....   all we need to do is to be able to connect to the server properly.

i can still make the voice connect, but voice isnt coming through.  hell i can still put the other side on hold.....

please dev come on and let someone else take over the voip network....

dont make us start from scratch.

nm about that i can make voip work still.

video isnt coming through yet, but hell it was a glitch on my side for voice so maybe its the same for video.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
vince232

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 01:32:02 AM

bah this is all so close to being a viable option.....   all we need to do is to be able to connect to the server properly.

i can still make the voice connect, but voice isnt coming through.  hell i can still put the other side on hold.....

please dev come on and let someone else take over the voip network....

dont make us start from scratch.

nm about that i can make voip work still.

video isnt coming through yet, but hell it was a glitch on my side for voice so maybe its the same for video.

i think dev doesnt want the code to be seen by others
bassguitarman

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 02:23:31 AM

None of the Voip code

He did steal PJSIP code.  Not all of the code.
Cryptock

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:30:20 PM

None of the Voip code

Didn't you claimed that he stole the code  Huh If so, why can't you just fork the source from where he got it from and implement what Vior dev did so far.

He did steal PJSIP code.  Not all of the code.

Did all these companies stole the code too ? http://www.teluu.com/customers

Focus on your school kid and stop messing around on internet, by the way all your work etherparty is all forked from https://thelonious.io/tutorials/

https://twitter.com/bitcoinwhit

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
bassguitarman

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:57:39 PM

None of the Voip code

Didn't you claimed that he stole the code  Huh If so, why can't you just fork the source from where he got it from and implement what Vior dev did so far.

Focus on your school kid and stop messing around on internet, by the way all your work etherparty is all forked from https://thelonious.io/tutorials/

If they licensed the code, no they didn't steal it.  Considering most of ether party is closed source, i don't see how you would know what our code looks like
AlphaProMega

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:27:45 PM

there are many things in the works as to how to move forward with the idea behind kore/vior.

aside from the fact that viorcoin dev seems to have disapeared I still am optomistic... well more hopeful that we will be able to move forward.
before that though I still wish for viorcoin dev to return and to help secure viorcoin as an entity before moving forward.

obviously we have all lost money and time through this venture, so I understand the apathy and anger you all must be feeling.
that being said I think that those who still support the idea and viorcoin should all get together to try to salvage what is left.
without the dev and the code for the payment gateway we will need to tag on voip software through a seperate avenue until we can get the service working through the wallet.  This will probably have to be through an outside service.

if I or we do create that avenue rest assured it will honor the vior bagholders(even if viorcoin dev doesnt) by allowing the service to be used through viorcoin.

BC

I'm very optimistic also, VOIP technology belongs on the blockchain away from prying eyes of snakes like the NSA. Even if a 3rd entity develops and gobbles up Vior and Kore with it, I will be glad, because the main reason I dumped thousands upon thousands into Vior is the fact that I like having secure video calls and the phone calling was just the cherry on top.
Cryptock

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 11:56:13 PM

None of the Voip code

If they licensed the code, no they didn't steal it.  Considering most of ether party is closed source, i don't see how you would know what our code looks like

Just fuck off, you done enough damage already. I hope you will not hold any crowdsale for your closed source project.

The lib is from thelonious.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
bassguitarman

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 12:22:21 AM

None of the Voip code

Just fuck off, you done enough damage already. I hope you will not hold any crowdsale for your closed source project.

The lib is from thelonious.

I am not holding a crowdsale, we are doing a private equity round.

The eris-std-lib fork?  I don't think we're keeping that secret.  It's literally a github fork.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 01:34:49 AM

BC

I'm very optimistic also, VOIP technology belongs on the blockchain away from prying eyes of snakes like the NSA. Even if a 3rd entity develops and gobbles up Vior and Kore with it, I will be glad, because the main reason I dumped thousands upon thousands into Vior is the fact that I like having secure video calls and the phone calling was just the cherry on top.

Totally agree.  If we can start a project similar to vior controlled by the community we will finally be able to move on to stage 2.

Has anyone seen smbbm, would love to hear his thoughts on a few ideas.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
smbbm

Activity: 258

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:29:23 PM

Has anyone seen smbbm, would love to hear his thoughts on a few ideas.

Hi BC, I'm still periodically observing what is going on here. I've sent you more on slack.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:22:40 AM

hey guys just wanted to let you all know, Video call is still working for me, it was a bug on my comp with the driver

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: