Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:44:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls  (Read 358155 times)
Viorcoin (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:14:44 AM

Chinedum states that he is studying Computer Science in College. Currently Chinedum works full-time on Cryptocurrency along with his college studies.

Chinedum has not created any other coins. There are no other developers working on this coin

the dev is still a student, and he wants more than 200 BTC (+$65 000)? What's the point ?

This amount of money would be justified with a full-time job, not a when-i-have-time-after-school job  

This is an important question I educate myself and contribute to the project, the education helps because it will let me to open up new ideas for the coin and development most of my time is spent of this project and not on schooling. This amount will not just go into my personal pocket it will be used to improve other services that I'm working on like the gambling/gaming system. Which you will see soon, these all need funds to setup and manage as well. The betting gambling/service are not the only things that are being worked on for the coin. There are at least 4 more services that have not been announced yet, all of these will require funding to move them forward.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hugabase

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:24:13 AM

I don't TRUST about ICO again, that's dirty games DEV with Exchange and Short way to get MUCH BTC from buyer...!!!!
Bewareee...!!!!!!!!!this DEV offer 1 BTC for 1 Vior...??when ICO end, market will open trade LOWW pricee or NEVER trade in markett...!!!!
itsAj

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:38:56 AM

Not sure why people are targeting this coin? He will likely have less committments than others in full time employment as well as this the electrum fork is  unique and he must be a good coder to even fork it correctly. Just by the screenshots alone you can see he is a good coder and the forum is functional and solid all the structure around the coin seems like time and effort has gone into it. Just my 2cents.
snappa4ever

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:28:34 AM

What other services will you give the community? Apart from the coin and the betting system? Don't let some posters get you down

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
KrLos

Activity: 768

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:51:42 AM

This is looking pretty good...

I'll invest a little bit.

Let's see how this evolves during the ICO.
codenamethisNutz

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:55:23 PM

oh nice the ico is live, just looking at the Op again and it makes me feel good there is still good ideas in crypto.

█▄                     ▄█
███▄                   ▄███
██████                 ██████
████████▄             ▄████████
██████████▄           ▄██████████
█████████████         █████████████
████████▀██████▄     ▄██████▀████████
████████   ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀   ████████
████████     ▀██████▄██████▀     ████████
████████       ▀█████████▀       ████████
████████   ▄██▄    ███████    ▄██▄   ████████
████████   ▄████▄    ▀███▀    ▄████▄   ████████
████████   ████████     ▀     ████████   ████████
MARTKIST
 ▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
Decentralized Martket
Alies & Assets
Certificates and More...
Viorcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 12:42:48 AM

38.487 btc raised in the crowd funding. The ICO is a great opportunity for people to get Viorcoin since there's no mining.

I'm happy with the services I have developed for Viorcoin till date and I'm sure we're ahead of other competitors in terms of development and research. I'm working on some concepts to improve the network and create business opportunities in order to build the price on a backed services.

Also, I am working hard on the whitepaper for the unannounced features which will be released after ICO.
itsAj

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:09:02 AM

38.487 btc raised in the crowd funding. The ICO is a great opportunity for people to get Viorcoin since there's no mining.

I'm happy with the services I have developed for Viorcoin till date and I'm sure we're ahead of other competitors in terms of development and research. I'm working on some concepts to improve the network and create business opportunities in order to build the price on a backed services.

Also, I am working hard on the whitepaper for the unannounced features which will be released after ICO.

I want to see the additional services that you will be providing it sounds very interesting. I  want to try the voip, the telephone options will be a big development.
Viorcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 02:07:32 AM

Thanks everyone for the posts you will see soon all the features in store for this coin
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 02:50:18 AM

How many days left ?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Viorcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 03:30:39 AM

How many days left ?

It ends November 12 @ 23:59:59 PDT
danilo303

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:25:20 AM

Before you invest a single satoshi into this, please go here: http://www.korecoin.org/

You are welcome!  Wink
johncarpe64

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:40:06 AM

this coin already has electrum so it looks interesting if it is first with video with voice then it will be a big contender looking forward to the release
Cryptock

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:44:52 AM

Before you invest a single satoshi into this, please go here: http://www.korecoin.org/

You are welcome!  Wink

Korecoin developer promised VIDEO will be in the BETA version and will released October 1st. Where's the video call ?

Before you invest in Korecoin make sure you know that it's one of those scam coin takeover where bag holders dumped on newcomers . Do you really want to buy a coin that has 0.2btc volume.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Viorcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 05:08:57 AM

While testing the wallet features a stake happened in the wallet so the total that will be given out by Bittrex is:

4,551,432 Viorcoins

You can see the stake here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vior/
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098

Angel investor.

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 05:44:09 AM

Author is just a student and have no experience in alt coin development, I doubt it will succeed.

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098

Angel investor.

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 05:50:34 AM

I can Google many software which are used for VOIP calling, is there anything new of this one?

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
Cryptock

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:31:12 AM

Author is just a student and have no experience in alt coin development, I doubt it will succeed.

I am always amused with the level of stupidity displayed on this forum. The developer can be a 40 years old man in college trying to further his education. You don't even need education to be a coder. He can be self taught.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
BlackMarket

Activity: 322

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:32:09 AM

ICO price 1 BTC per  Shocked
Viorcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:46:32 AM

ICO price 1 BTC per  Shocked

All coins get sent to those people with the amount they put in. It is not 1BTC per Vior.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: