Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:47:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls  (Read 358156 times)
itsAj

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:52:29 PM

Nice new screenshot. Will be interesting to see how things turn out.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Viorcoin (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:30:11 PM

Viorcoin will be featured on http://www.cryptoarticles.com/
Viorcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:00:58 AM

Viorcoin offers voip call through in built portal which allows users to make calls to any registered Viorcoin wallet address on the network. Most voip companies log your call records. After the ICO, I will be sharing more information about the additional features that will be added to Viorcoin services in order for Viorcoin to compete directly with other leading voip companies.
Viorcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 10:06:35 PM

VIORCOIN OFFERS A COMPLETE ANONYMITY AND USER PRIVACY PROTECTION PACKAGE INCLUDING VOIP VIDEO CALLS

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/featured/viorcoin-offers-a-complete-anonymity-and-user-privacy-protection-package-including-voip-video-calls
Viorcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 10:41:12 PM

Read the article there's spoiler about the unannounced features.
KrLos

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 02:29:53 AM

VIORCOIN OFFERS A COMPLETE ANONYMITY AND USER PRIVACY PROTECTION PACKAGE INCLUDING VOIP VIDEO CALLS

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/featured/viorcoin-offers-a-complete-anonymity-and-user-privacy-protection-package-including-voip-video-calls

Wow! I see some awesome things here...

I will buy a little bit more tomorrow...

We can expect more stuff besides the one you have announced and said in this article?

Thanks
snappa4ever

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:03:15 AM

Viorcoin offers voip call through in built portal which allows users to make calls to any registered Viorcoin wallet address on the network. Most voip companies log your call records. After the ICO, I will be sharing more information about the additional features that will be added to Viorcoin services in order for Viorcoin to compete directly with other leading voip companies.

Thanks for the update it would be great if this develops into telecommunications company.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
itsAj

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 05:42:04 AM

Read the article there's spoiler about the unannounced features.

There is group calling and VPS tunnelling correct me if Im wrong but these are the added features on the article? For privacy this is good that the coin is moving in that direction.
Viorcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 06:54:57 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2014, 07:11:13 AM by Viorcoin

We can expect more stuff besides the one you have announced and said in this article?

Thanks

Honestly, the features listed on the announcement is enough to sustain the growth of Viorcoin after the ICO. However, there's a lot of room for improvements with the features which will placed Viorcoin as one of the leading voip provider.

I understand that in the past few months/years you only need few features, but Crypto market has changed.  You  need active development and highly skilled developer for any coin to strive in today's crypto-economy. That's one of the few reasons I'm experimenting on new features and additions to Viorcoin network.

I am working hard and tempted to reveal all what's going on behind the scenes but I want people to make their decisions without seeing what I have planned.
Viorcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 06:55:56 AM

What if I closed the ICO now? Have you bought or still waiting for the last day?
Viorcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 06:56:54 AM

Looks promising. I believe you will be successful!

Thanks
johncarpe64

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 01:56:25 PM

Thanks

Honestly, the features listed on the announcement is enough to sustain the growth of Viorcoin after the ICO. However, there's a lot of room for improvements with the features which will placed Viorcoin as one of the leading voip provider.

I understand that in the past few months/years you only need few features, but Crypto market has changed.  You  need active development and highly skilled developer for any coin to strive in today's crypto-economy. That's one of the few reasons I'm experimenting on new features and additions to Viorcoin network.

I am working hard and tempted to reveal all what's going on behind the scenes but I want people to make their decisions without seeing what I have planned.

so there will be a steady stream of development before and after the release?
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 02:20:59 AM

What if I closed the ICO now? Have you bought or still waiting for the last day?

Now I know dev's cab be a little eccentric,
But your impatience is screaming scam....  I was considering buying in but now I will need you to show your hand with proof, or there is no way I'll pre invest

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Viorcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 02:51:51 AM

Now I know dev's cab be a little eccentric,
But your impatience is screaming scam....  I was considering buying in but now I will need you to show your hand with proof, or there is no way I'll pre invest

Oh show proof to korecoin dev team.

I have sent the wallet to at least 4 people including the author of the article.

Just like I said before more features will be unveil immediately after the end of the ICO.
Viorcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 02:58:51 AM

Thanks

Yes.

Features that will be included at launch
Voice call -  ready
Video call -  ready 
****** B.F   - Ready
****** V.T  -  working on it
****** CV - Writing whitepaper

**Full names will be announced very soon.

itsAj

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 06:26:32 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2014, 08:18:10 AM by itsAj

Thanks

I understand that in the past few months/years you only need few features, but Crypto market has changed.  You  need active development and highly skilled developer for any coin to strive in today's crypto-economy. That's one of the few reasons I'm experimenting on new features and additions to Viorcoin network.

Yes.

Features that will be included at launch
Voice call -  ready
Video call -  ready  
****** B.F   - Ready
****** V.T  -  working on it
****** CV - Writing whitepaper

**Full names will be announced very soon.

Is this coin has video calling it will be the first coin in the altcoin market to have this.
Viorcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 10:55:36 PM

3 days and 22 hours left before the ico ends.
leannemckim46

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 10:58:52 PM

Just bought few. Can't wait for launch.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
snappa4ever

Activity: 374

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 11:01:44 PM

The buy support is growing rapidly.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 11:27:02 PM

alarm!!!!

well know scammer   MsCollec is behind this coin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: