Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:39:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling LTCGear Shares on eBay  (Read 790 times)
h3rlihy (OP)

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 06:13:45 PM

As the title says, I am selling ltcgear shares on ebay. Here;

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/331355657542?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Selling them in all denominations, that is the service I am offering, allowing people to buy shares in smaller increments with paypal.

And sure, my prices are kinda shit, ebay + paypal take 13% and 50-75% of ebay sales are just attempted scams. So that's great. But I don't really care if they sell I'm just trying to make them more accessible, they're personally making me a decent amount each week so I'm happy to just sit on my stash.

I also sell hashlets, but you can get those cheaper officially and the payouts on those are swiftly dying right now so I wouldn't really recommend them.

This isn't a sales pitch, I'm sure you all know the deal with ltcgear. If you didn't want to spend a grand getting in then there's your option.

Edit; for what it's worth, I do consider ltcgear a high risk investment, sure it has crazy high payouts but I don't personally know how long that could last. Seems a little too good to be true? Everyone that has bought through me so far has had a complimentary "ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO DO THIS I COULD STILL REFUND YOU" message. I'm not out to deceive anybody. Also happy to sell to people directly, add me on Skype "h3rlihy-tw" (the shirtless black & white muppet)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: