Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:25:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cop arrests random girl, takes her cell, steals nudes  (Read 11471 times)
awesome31312 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:28:21 PM

"Cop Arrests Woman for DUI, Then He Steals Nude Photos from Her Phone"

"California Highway Patrol officer Sean Harrington, of Martinez, California is accused of forwarding nude photos of a DUI suspect from her cellphone to his, while she was locked up in a holding cell."

Source

Follow-up:

"Cop Who Stole Nude Photos From Woman’s Cellphone, Says It’s A “Game” Among Police"

"Earlier this week, we broke the story of California Highway Patrol officer Sean Harrington, a cop who was accused of stealing nude photographs from a woman who was arrested for DUI.

On Friday, Mercury News obtained court documents showing that the situation was more disturbing and more widespread than was initially expected. The victim and her lawyer did suspect that other officers were involved in the crime, and according to the recently obtained documents, there were a number of other officers involved. In fact, it was admitted by officer Harrington that collecting nude photos from the phones of arrested women was a “game” that he and other officers played while on duty."

Source

Account recovered 08-12-2019

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 12:42:08 PM

Moron

Follow-up:

Morons

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:45:03 PM

Moron

Follow-up:

Morons

Was your spam really worth the 0.00005 BTC?

farjia

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:46:59 PM

Some of them do much worse than that, I remember sometime back one of my friend was busted for having sex in car, the cop handcuffed my friend and took him to his car and told the girl to be remained seated nude in the car. After putting my friend in the car, he returned, molested (fingered) the girl for a while than told her to get dressed and then left them with a warning. They didn't filed a complaint because they knew that they didn't had any proof and the cop got away with it  Angry.
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:50:23 PM

Some of them do much worse than that, I remember sometime back one of my friend was busted for having sex in car, the cop handcuffed my friend and took him to his car and told the girl to be remained seated nude in the car. After putting my friend in the car, he returned, molested (fingered) the girl for a while than told her to get dressed and then left them with a warning. They didn't filed a complaint because they knew that they didn't had any proof and the cop got away with it  Angry.

Oh my god, that's terrible. This is why we should always film police encounters.

Grand_Voyageur

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 12:50:42 PM

Moron

Follow-up:

Morons

Was your spam really worth the 0.00005 BTC?

I didn't mind a satoshi about it. However the post summarize very well what I think about of the Officer(s) involved: they are morons! Only one (or more) moron(s) can make such an idiotic act for fun. I think the force need to better discipline their men about what is permissible and what is not. IMHO, If one or more of them need to lose the shield....bad for them.

Just my 2 satoshi, mate.

Grand_Voyageur

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 12:56:48 PM

Oh my god, that's terrible. This is why we should always film police encounters.

Yeah. It's very bad to hear such stories. Hopefully police dashcams can help both prevent & prosecute this things to happen as well as protect officers from false accusation.

bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:07:45 PM

Yeah. It's very bad to hear such stories. Hopefully police dashcams can help both prevent & prosecute this things to happen as well as protect officers from false accusation.
Could surveillance of the police prevent such cases?

awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:17:30 PM

Police dashcams are worthless as officers can turn them off at their will

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 02:17:44 PM

Some of them do much worse than that, I remember sometime back one of my friend was busted for having sex in car, the cop handcuffed my friend and took him to his car and told the girl to be remained seated nude in the car. After putting my friend in the car, he returned, molested (fingered) the girl for a while than told her to get dressed and then left them with a warning. They didn't filed a complaint because they knew that they didn't had any proof and the cop got away with it  Angry.
That's when you find out where he lives and finger his wife while hes tied to a radiator.
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:26:21 PM

Some of them do much worse than that, I remember sometime back one of my friend was busted for having sex in car, the cop handcuffed my friend and took him to his car and told the girl to be remained seated nude in the car. After putting my friend in the car, he returned, molested (fingered) the girl for a while than told her to get dressed and then left them with a warning. They didn't filed a complaint because they knew that they didn't had any proof and the cop got away with it  Angry.
That's when you find out where he lives and finger his wife while hes tied to a radiator.

It's easy to find out where a cop lives

You're better off "misplacing" your USB and hoping he picks it up and plugs it into his computer, where his wife's newdz are stored

Yeezus

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:35:31 PM

Then they should have head-mounted cameras. If they have them in the cars I can't see why they shouldn't have them on their person. It will provide great evidence for both sides of the law if it's ever needed.

awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:46:35 PM

We're talking about turning cops into cyborgs here

CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:28:07 PM

Then they should have head-mounted cameras. If they have them in the cars I can't see why they shouldn't have them on their person. It will provide great evidence for both sides of the law if it's ever needed.

the  police already have body mounted cameras in most forces  and i dont think they  want to wear them

it takes away their use of the badge to beat the shit out of people
CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:31:22 PM

What the fuck is wrong with you? His wife is also one of his victims and you want to punish her for his crimes?

why is the cops wife a victim ? 
Grand_Voyageur

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 04:42:18 PM

the  police already have body mounted cameras in most forces  and i dont think they  want to wear them

What is wrong with you? Police is not your enemy! See this "poor drunk girl" attempting to frame the Police Officer with sexual assault!

CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:01:32 PM

What is wrong with you? Police is not your enemy! See this "poor drunk girl" attempting to frame the Police Officer with sexual assault!

LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvSmY5LJ2LM

http://www.quizlaw.com/blog/police_take_advantage_of_drunk.php

CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:13:08 PM

What the fuck is wrong with you? His wife is also one of his victims and you want to punish her for his crimes?

why is the cops wife a victim ? 

Would you be cool with your husband/wife molesting other people while at work?

He is breaching the contract of marriage at the very least.

he should be fired from the force but ive seen so many bent cops over the years nothing they get away with  surprises me anymore

as for being a bad husband ,i suppose he is but thats not illegal

the sexual assualt should be and would be if anyone else except a cop was accused of it .....
CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 06:42:03 PM

does anyone give a shit about the cops wife ?  Roll Eyes
she wasnt sexually  assaulted nor was she even present when the other assault took place
" breaching the contract of marriage " lol what century are you living in ?
do try to keep up  Cheesy
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 07:39:23 PM

does anyone give a shit about the cops wife ?  Roll Eyes
she wasnt sexually  assaulted nor was she even present when the other assault took place
" breaching the contract of marriage " lol what century are you living in ?
do try to keep up  Cheesy
This is pretty much my point. Since when to cops give a flying fuck about your family? I don't think they are going to stop until people start perpetrating upon them what they do to others. Yeah his wife probably didn't do anything and I was being a bit facetious, but perpetrators of brutality only understand one thing - more brutality.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: