Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:35:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Play Flappy Bird on your Android Phone and win FREE BTC! Faucet  (Read 46528 times)
vineyard (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

EOS Auctions

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 08:48:40 PM

The app is working great! Waiting for updates...

One suggestion: because people will be asking for small withdrawals,
it'd be nice to have an option to wait for other ~9 people to withdraw
so a single tx fee is paid for all 10.

This way only 1/10 of the fee has to be discounted to each one.

The best way to reduce the impact of fees is not to withdraw small amounts. Let your balance get a little larger before making the withdraw. We see so many people withdraw 0.00016000 which makes no sense. Why not wait until you have 0.001 or 0.002 and then withdraw?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vineyard (OP)

EOS Auctions

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 08:50:20 PM

@^ and Eloquent, they're working on it:

most of my friends have iphones lol. it would really help if you created a ios version for this?

i know some people mentioned it, but that also increases the user base for you right?  Smiley

We are definitely going to support iPhone. We have devs working on it right now. We started on Android because it is more international (outside US). However, iOS is a main focus of 2015.

I would rather a browser version with the paid tournaments. Wouldn't that get more players?

We are mobile only right now. Purely a resource decision.
vineyard (OP)

EOS Auctions

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 08:51:58 PM

I like this game, but i can't play with 2G connection only Sad
IS this game require high speed connection ?
You should be able to connect. It does not require a lot of data. However, there is a bug that will be fixed in the next release that causes "network error" messages. So if you get this message, please be patient and try the next version.
vineyard (OP)

EOS Auctions

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 08:52:36 PM

Are you going to make an IOS version? This game looks fun  Grin

Hopefully IOS will be sometime this year. Just need more resources to get it done.
vineyard (OP)

EOS Auctions

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 12:09:07 AM

In order to make this business model work, we are going to be adding advertisements. Anybody want to share some feedback that I can share with my colleagues?
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 12:12:25 AM

In order to make this business model work, we are going to be adding advertisements. Anybody want to share some feedback that I can share with my colleagues?

Thank god this is being added! I know we all hate ads, but I'd imagine it would be hard to keep a service like this running for very long without this type of revenue funding it and making a bit of profit for you. I think it's a great idea

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
michinzx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 12:43:30 AM

i would love this, seeing as a maximum of 6 bits are given each game, it takes some time to get an amount for payout, I would rather have my payout delayed and bunched with others since its not a payout i would ever need urgently.
vineyard (OP)

EOS Auctions

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2015, 03:35:59 PM

i would love this, seeing as a maximum of 6 bits are given each game, it takes some time to get an amount for payout, I would rather have my payout delayed and bunched with others since its not a payout i would ever need urgently.

We thought about grouping payouts to minimize the impact of miner fees. Here is the problem. When one of our players makes a withdrawal, if we do not process it within a minute or two, we will get inbound tech support email asking "Where are my Bitcoins?". Responding to this email costs us money (we have people full time on tech support). So, to avoid this support cost, we process withdrawals within seconds. I suppose we could create a UI element that would show our users where they were at in a queue waiting to group more withdrawals. However, that's a lot of engineering. We would rather dedicate that engineering to new games.

To minimize the effect of the miner fees, we suggest that you only make withdrawals after you have accumulated a good amount of BTC. If you wait until you have 0.001 BTC, the minter fee is 10%. Wait until you have 0.01 and it's only 1%. [I know you could do the math yourself, I am just making a point Smiley ]
calci

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 03:46:50 PM

Is there a flappy bird faucet out there for PC as well ? Might be good to have one.
vineyard (OP)

EOS Auctions

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2015, 04:00:09 PM

Is there a flappy bird faucet out there for PC as well ? Might be good to have one.

We don't like to call our games "faucets", which are more typically places to enter captchas to get BTC (or watch ads). We are trying to entertain with fun games, and let people win BTC in the process - a bit of a different approach.

Regarding PCs, we are currently focused on mobile right now, this is where we see all of the growth.
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 08:34:21 PM

Are there plans to increase payouts per game if the buy-in tournaments are unable to be implemented due to Google's policies?

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
michinzx

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 11:33:50 PM

We thought about grouping payouts to minimize the impact of miner fees. Here is the problem. When one of our players makes a withdrawal, if we do not process it within a minute or two, we will get inbound tech support email asking "Where are my Bitcoins?". Responding to this email costs us money (we have people full time on tech support). So, to avoid this support cost, we process withdrawals within seconds. I suppose we could create a UI element that would show our users where they were at in a queue waiting to group more withdrawals. However, that's a lot of engineering. We would rather dedicate that engineering to new games.

To minimize the effect of the miner fees, we suggest that you only make withdrawals after you have accumulated a good amount of BTC. If you wait until you have 0.001 BTC, the minter fee is 10%. Wait until you have 0.01 and it's only 1%. [I know you could do the math yourself, I am just making a point Smiley ]

good point, what about integrating something like the xapo api then? I know a few faucets and the bitcoin minecraft server bitquest does it; it allows for instant micropayments to a xapo wallet from which players can withdraw from anytime without fees. It might be worth looking into.
vineyard (OP)

EOS Auctions

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 01:02:16 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2015, 01:38:26 AM by vineyard

good point, what about integrating something like the xapo api then? I know a few faucets and the bitcoin minecraft server bitquest does it; it allows for instant micropayments to a xapo wallet from which players can withdraw from anytime without fees. It might be worth looking into.

We are definitely thinking about it.
HostFat
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 1203

I support freedom of choice

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 07:21:21 AM

Is there a way to recover my password?

NON DO ASSISTENZA PRIVATA - http://hostfatmind.com
vineyard (OP)

EOS Auctions

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 02:18:29 PM

Sure, what user account are you using? I will have a new password set and email sent to the email address associated with the account.
steeveGrube

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 11:06:15 AM

Sure, what user account are you using? I will have a new password set and email sent to the email address associated with the account.

hi vineyard !!

what are you plannin for the futures of flappy???

new schema?

news rules?

or what else???

thanks!
vineyard (OP)

EOS Auctions

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 02:44:49 PM

Coming soon. We are working hard on next release.
steeveGrube

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 03:02:34 PM

this is a great news!!!
we are waiting here,
to see the new release...

do you think who btc tournament will be introduced?

maybe with a release out GooglePlay?
elephantas1

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 06:21:26 PM

what new things will be in the game? i might try this out if you will add something cool
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 07:08:51 PM

what new things will be in the game? i might try this out if you will add something cool

I thin a cool improovement could be to add some schema layout.
Just two or tree... And you go next level when you reach 100, 200, 300 and so on.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: