Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:39:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying BitCoin using PSC/PayPal ?  (Read 2156 times)
MadGamer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:07:16 PM

Hey,
I'am new here and I wanted to know if there is any official website to do that which sells BTC for PP or Paysafecard , it would be great if anyone knows that , thank you guys  Shocked

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dkblueman

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:25:08 PM

Virwox does both, fees can be quite steep especially on PSC and you need to expect a 48 hour hold on your first BTC withdrawal.

MadGamer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:05:09 PM

Thanks for replying mate , how much I can sell 10$ BitCoin for PayPal for example ?
thermost

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:41:36 PM

If you're selling btc for paypal you could try one of the sellers on Cryptothrift: https://cryptothrift.com/

https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/paypal-fiat/15-usd-paypal/

https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/paypal-fiat/100-in-your-paypal-premier-verified-paypal-user-2/

https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/paypal-fiat/50-in-your-paypal-convert-to-paypal-using-bitcoin-2/

Always make sure to check their feedback for buying  Wink
Dannie
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:59:09 AM

Hey,
I'am new here and I wanted to know if there is any official website to do that which sells BTC for PP or Paysafecard , it would be great if anyone knows that , thank you guys  Shocked

Thanks for replying mate , how much I can sell 10$ BitCoin for PayPal for example ?

I am a bit confused here.
In the title and OP, you said you are buying bitcoin, but then it seems you are looking to sell bitcoin for paypal in your second post.

MadGamer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:00:26 PM

Yea well , basically both
But it's more selling BTC then buying
chrisvl
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

Trainman

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 08:18:23 PM

Some peoples must be scammers

furlong

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 10:11:10 PM

Avoid Paypal at all costs for all things crypto IMO. If you want quickness, LocalBitcoins.
bit_stacker

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 01:17:41 AM

This forum member, ExpressCoin ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=224499 ) has been helpful for accepting paypal.  They've been a bit quiet lately but keep on eye on their posts. 

GPG ID: 45F781B4
itsAj

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:14:32 AM

Virwox does both, fees can be quite steep especially on PSC and you need to expect a 48 hour hold on your first BTC withdrawal.
With the exception of being a trusted member on here, this is really the only way to use paypal to use bitcoin that is even somewhat reputable. Your best course of action is really to withdraw your PP to your bank account and use LBC to buy BTC locally with a local trader.
EndlessStory

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:36:16 PM

As of experienced haven't quite seen many offering bitcoin to be bought with Paypal(Despite it's considered the largest payment gateway) and so far selling your bitcoins for paypal is concerned must say,uncountable literally
m3

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 11:24:27 AM

sorry to dig this up from the grave but I wanted to mention localbitcoins. You can use them to trade your btc to paypal and vise versa. Here is a tutorial on how you can do so safely and quickly: http://www.btcfeed.net/tutorials/how-to-convert-paypal-to-bitcoin/

MadGamer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 04:22:49 PM

Since the thread has been bumped already, wanted to share that Cryptonit.net accepts deposits via paypal, which will certainly be the quickest way to get into bitcoins, the fee is much lower than virwox, which has been mentioned already.

This website is legit for sure or you haven't tested it before ?
Also I wanted to ask what are Coinbase rates ? and do we proceed the payment if it's  via Bank account only ? Shocked
BitStack

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:45:32 PM

Since the thread has been bumped already, wanted to share that Cryptonit.net accepts deposits via paypal, which will certainly be the quickest way to get into bitcoins, the fee is much lower than virwox, which has been mentioned already.

Also I wanted to ask what are Coinbase rates ? and do we proceed the payment if it's  via Bank account only ? Shocked

Yep, it's legit. I have actually followed it since long ago, from its beginning back in 2012, and it's still working while many others closed. Have deposited both cryptos and FIAT with them. Of course there are glitches/questions sometimes, but what I like is good support, they even have phone for communication where live person answers, which is nice. I mean there is no exchange out their that is absolutely ideal, so if you see an exchange which is "too good to be true", then it's probably so really.

Best
MadGamer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 05:50:07 AM

Yep, it's legit. I have actually followed it since long ago, from its beginning back in 2012, and it's still working while many others closed. Have deposited both cryptos and FIAT with them. Of course there are glitches/questions sometimes, but what I like is good support, they even have phone for communication where live person answers, which is nice. I mean there is no exchange out their that is absolutely ideal, so if you see an exchange which is "too good to be true", then it's probably so really.

Best

Alright mate , I will check it out then & sorry if I wanted your time
thank you & have a wonderful day.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: