Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:10:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCjam Loan - Silver Pawn  (Read 2440 times)
MRBONG411 (OP)

Activity: 639
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:28:50 PM

I read through your feedback as a scam buster and how everyone praises you for it but apparently all you do is accuse everyone of scamming without any facts.

Incomplete btcjam profile:  fact
No collateral:  fact
Promises to send money AFTER he defaults on loan:  fact
Account created just to ask for loan on btcjam:  fact

Looks like a lot of facts to me. 

I believe you are here to scam.  My beliefs are usually right.  You'll need to provide collateral so we know you won't scam us.   Undecided

Sorry but you are wrong on some of that.

My profile is incomplete yes but I think I have provided the most important parts.

There is collateral but I am not willing to send it.

How can it be a fact that I promised to send the money after I default on the loan when the loan hasn't even been funded yet. That is not a fact.

My account here on Bitcointalk was created before your account all the way back in June 2011 a few days before yours and was not created just to ask for this loan.

My account on BTCjam is kinda new but was not created just for a loan. It was created to try and invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MRBONG411 (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:30:45 PM

I would like to thank you though for not leaving me bad feedback and calling me a scammer like someone else here.

Ok Mr. Bullshit - who called you a scammer?   Roll Eyes

Well the feedback you left me certainly implies that I am a scammer?

MRBONG411 (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:22:15 AM

My old listing has expired and did not get fully funded.

I have relisted the loan again if anyone is interested.

https://btcjam.com/listings/26619-silver-pawn-1

Thanks

Elhamer

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 12:34:44 PM

Can you provide a valid collateral? Please.

The collateral would be the silver but it would not be worth it to send through the mail to someone because of the weight and amount of loan.

It is also a BTCjam loan so not sure how collateral would work with that.

Thanks

So, again, can you provide valid collateral?  If not, you are wasting your time and ours posting your loan here.  Your time may not be worth much, but mine is.

Apparently your time is worth quite a lot, but you posted multiple times on this thread when you say he is just a scammer. If you think he's a scammer post ONCE and move on stop arguing like children. Wrong quote lawl. *Directed to vod* You guys know what I mean. Just because somebody is new to the forums they get called scammers. Is the word scammer the new welcome?
MRBONG411 (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:44:00 PM

Can you provide a valid collateral? Please.

The collateral would be the silver but it would not be worth it to send through the mail to someone because of the weight and amount of loan.

It is also a BTCjam loan so not sure how collateral would work with that.

Thanks

So, again, can you provide valid collateral?  If not, you are wasting your time and ours posting your loan here.  Your time may not be worth much, but mine is.

Apparently your time is worth quite a lot, but you posted multiple times on this thread when you say he is just a scammer. If you think he's a scammer post ONCE and move on stop arguing like children. Wrong quote lawl. *Directed to vod* You guys know what I mean. Just because somebody is new to the forums they get called scammers. Is the word scammer the new welcome?

I have actually been here on this forum longer than VOD and I think that was partly why I was so surprised at what he did by leaving the negative feedback for me.

I have been on many other forums and message boards from cards to comics to coins and while there are dishonest people there I have never been outright called a scammer and left negative feedback the way he did to me here.

It appears to me, and I could be wrong, but it seems that VOD leaves bad feedback for anyone associated with BTCjam. I understand that he feels there are a lot of scammers and dishonest people there but there are a lot of scammers and dishonest people here on this forum as well.

Its good what VOD and KWH and the others do when trying to spot scams and protect people but I think VOD takes it a little to far and leaves wrong feedback for some. Even after I offered to prove I am not a scammer he will not budge and will not remove the feedback. Perhaps he doesn't like to admit when he is wrong? I don't know.

Either way I am confident that negative feedback will be removed at some point as I have contacted the owners of this site to have a look at it and get it removed.

I am a very honest person with good feedback here and elsewhere and for one person to just ruin it the way he did is just unacceptable.

MRBONG411 (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 01:27:36 AM

Well my loan didn't get funded the second time around so I am listing it again.

https://btcjam.com/listings/27109-silver-pawn-1

I was able to get my income verified so hopefully that helps.

Thanks

MRBONG411 (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 07:37:59 PM

The loan was 100% funded the third time.

Not sure if anyone from Bitcointalk helped invest but thanks if they did.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: