I spotted this today at one anti-banking facebook group: http://fthebanks.org/
I think that the market for that kind of audience (the anti-banking people) is really big, say what you say. How could we make bitcoin more approachable to those people?
Usually the "problems" they find with bitcoins are:
- No central control, "anarchistic"
- Limited supply causes hoarding and speculation
- Misunderstandings and myths, like "Bitcoin is a company", "Bitocin was hacked lately, right?", "I heard Bitcoin CEO Zhou Tong is only 17 years old"
These people usually don't like things such as automated trading, HFT, speculation etc.
The points to emphasize to these people IMHO:
- No banks needed, hold your own cash
- "Peoples money": everyone is equal pariticpant in the protocol
- Central Banks can't devalue the money by printing it (Don't use "goverment", because these people might favour strong goverment