Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:21:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Junaeth - World’s first private high performance blockchain protocol  (Read 631037 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Bromhead

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:45:18 PM

I have the latest wallet.

And I just tried to Run as Admin.

Still doing the same thing Sad

try this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.msg9293660#msg9293660

Stealth Coin Qt v1.3.0.0 - Please ensure you have the latest version!

Windows Auto
File Name: Install-Stealth-Qt-1.3.0.0-Win.exe
Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YbEFXQlpUcDg5bTQ/edit?usp=sharing
LevelDB Block Chain Data: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YN21ZYVg4SG9CcGc/edit?usp=sharing

Windows Manual
File Name: Stealth-1.3.0.0-Qt-Win.zip
Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YWnBiNGo4R2lpV3M/edit?usp=sharing
LevelDB Block Chain Data: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YN21ZYVg4SG9CcGc/edit?usp=sharing

OS X
File Name: Stealth-Qt-1.3.0.0-OSX.dmg
Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YWk9BT3IwXzhYZWs/edit?usp=sharing
LevelDB Block Chain Data: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YUktlOHFySUdQSVk/edit?usp=sharing

Linux
File Name: Stealth-Qt-1.3.0.0-Linux.zip
Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YQk9jV1ZfaE55d3M/edit?usp=sharing

Syncing with the New Build Made Easy

1. Back up your wallet
2. Stop the old client
3. Go to the application data directory
4. Remove blk0001.dat, blkindex.dat, database, db.log, and debug.log
5. Download the block chain data with the links above, appropriate to your system
6. Unpack the block chain data into the application data directory
7. Start the new client
8. It may take 2 or three minutes to grab peers
9. The chain may take 5 to 10 minutes to sync

if that doesnt work keep your backup of your wallet and delete/ uninstall stealthcoin qt and folders and reinstal with above links also i think you have to have microsoft net framework 4.5, i could be wrong though. hope that helps

hi tried this.
Still getting the same error. it was working the previous day to my post. Not sure whats changed.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Yeah read this post

Hi

Just tried to open my wallet and got an error.

Every time I click any of the options the wallet says not responding and fails.

Any ideas?

Cheers
Bromhead

http://s24.postimg.org/n5gfxpb7p/error.jpg

Where did you get this build? Our official, signed, builds are not compiled against the Visual C++ libraries.

If you didn't compile this wallet yourself or it doesn't bear the CryptoCertify signature, do not run it.

https://www.cryptocertify.com/wp-content/uploads/Caution.png

Hi.

I got it from the link in this forum.

It has been working fine up until a few days ago. I have tried re-downloading and deleting everything (Minus by backup)

and it still fires up the same message.
Could anything else cause this?

Cheers

Something is wrong with your computer. Look like Java problem to me.

Ok Nice one will have a look tonight. Run a virus check etc.. and then will reinstall Java.

Cheers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:04:15 PM

Try to delete everything from your roaming folder except wallet.dat file. This problem appears when you don't delete everything from roaming folder.
type %appdata% in run this will take you in roaming folder where you can trace easily StealthCoin's folder.
Don't forget to backup wallet.dat file.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 06:13:25 PM

Hondo does not stop working on Stealth project.

The Dev team currently recruited a new developer who will elaborate an online stealth wallet.

Hondo also works on the re-branding of Stealthtext and Stealthsend and he will soon make an announcement here on this issue.  

So buy XST while they are cheap Wink

Sound good

Will be a badass fairly advanced web wallet.
Will be useful with stealthtext!
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 06:31:03 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2014, 03:55:07 AM by BTCwriter

The Dev team currently recruited a new developer who will elaborate an online stealth wallet.

Hondo also works on the re-branding of Stealthtext and Stealthsend and he will soon make an announcement here on this issue.  

Sound good

Advanced web wallet with Stealthtext. OHMYGOD my StealthOutlet have been waiting for this web wallet!
New advanced wallet, no fake hmtl5 is needed. I feel like this is the new real deal wallet 2.0
All I can say is Stealthcoin is crazy insane with new innovations right now  Grin I don't understand the trick games and dumping XST's at this moment, people dumping 10 or 20 XST's everytimes there is buys.
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 08:30:57 AM

Sound good

Advanced web wallet with Stealthtext. OHMYGOD my StealthOutlet have been waiting for this web wallet!
New advanced wallet, no fake hmtl5 is needed. I feel like this is the new real deal wallet 2.0
All I can say is Stealthcoin is crazy insane with new innovations right now  Grin I don't understand the trick games and dumping XST's at this moment, people dumping 10 or 20 XST's everytimes there is buys.
yes agreed with you, only some bad ass dumping to get more and more cheap coins,
XST has innovation in crypto world, so many innovation features coming soon...
just be patient and keep trust for good future
child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 11:39:43 AM

whats goin on in slack? any good vibes from Hondo?

benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 12:33:45 PM

Hi Everyone,

Our slack channel (https://stealthcoin.slack.com/) has become such a success in terms of interfacing with the community, that I didn't realize that I haven't posted here in a while. Also, to be honest, I couldn't follow the old thread because of the volume. I realize that as a consequence I have lost my habit of checking the bitcointalk thread often, which I regret. This new moderated thread is much more manageable, admittedly at the sacrifice of much of the color that made the old thread so entertaining.

I'll try in earnest to start checking here more regularly and provide more regular updates.

As everyone may be aware, the new wallet is nearing completion. Intentionally or not, this wallet represents an entire new codebase. We recruited a very talented developer to create a complete re-design, based on the work of our lead designer, Sascha Pahlke of Pahlke Media (http://www.pahlkemedia.de/). He interfaces very closely with our Qt programmer, so the wallet is true to the design and interface standards set by Sascha. The wallet will probably be released within two weeks. This new wallet probably represents the most extensive redesign of a crypto wallet since the original bitcoin wallet was originally released.

In terms of my own efforts, I have spent a lot of time interfacing with the developers from BlockNet. We are really beginning to form a sort of crypto mega-team, with the generation of a lot of ideas. From these ideas, I have begun to work on crypto-2.0 technologies that will soon go into StealthCoin, to ensure that it is ready for fee-based layered services. These services should integrate well with BlockNet's XBridge interface and stay true BlockNet's goal of hosting revenue-generating services.

I have also been working on solidifying how to secure an anonymous blockchain using proof of stake. I formerly thought this would be impossible or require very expensive zero knowledge proofs, but I have recently learned of new staking methods that should make it possible. I'm very excited about this possibility, although I'm going to be careful not to elaborate too much in public.

I'll close by saying that I'm glad to be back, even though our community on the slack channel knows that I never really left.

-- Hondo

he's just updated us not long ago. we should expecting new wallet within 10 days.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:53:42 PM

Hi Everyone,

Our slack channel (https://stealthcoin.slack.com/) has become such a success in terms of interfacing with the community, that I didn't realize that I haven't posted here in a while. Also, to be honest, I couldn't follow the old thread because of the volume. I realize that as a consequence I have lost my habit of checking the bitcointalk thread often, which I regret. This new moderated thread is much more manageable, admittedly at the sacrifice of much of the color that made the old thread so entertaining.

I'll try in earnest to start checking here more regularly and provide more regular updates.

As everyone may be aware, the new wallet is nearing completion. Intentionally or not, this wallet represents an entire new codebase. We recruited a very talented developer to create a complete re-design, based on the work of our lead designer, Sascha Pahlke of Pahlke Media (http://www.pahlkemedia.de/). He interfaces very closely with our Qt programmer, so the wallet is true to the design and interface standards set by Sascha. The wallet will probably be released within two weeks. This new wallet probably represents the most extensive redesign of a crypto wallet since the original bitcoin wallet was originally released.

In terms of my own efforts, I have spent a lot of time interfacing with the developers from BlockNet. We are really beginning to form a sort of crypto mega-team, with the generation of a lot of ideas. From these ideas, I have begun to work on crypto-2.0 technologies that will soon go into StealthCoin, to ensure that it is ready for fee-based layered services. These services should integrate well with BlockNet's XBridge interface and stay true BlockNet's goal of hosting revenue-generating services.

I have also been working on solidifying how to secure an anonymous blockchain using proof of stake. I formerly thought this would be impossible or require very expensive zero knowledge proofs, but I have recently learned of new staking methods that should make it possible. I'm very excited about this possibility, although I'm going to be careful not to elaborate too much in public.

I'll close by saying that I'm glad to be back, even though our community on the slack channel knows that I never really left.

-- Hondo

he's just updated us not long ago. we should expecting new wallet within 10 days.

and a new and revolutionary webwallet too that will be useful with stealthtext
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 12:58:10 PM

Hi Everyone,

-- Hondo

and a new and revolutionary webwallet too that will be useful with stealthtext

so the webwallet will be releasing the same time with the awesome regular wallet? i have no idea about this.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
erok

Activity: 896

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:56:54 PM

Great to hear about this crazy new wallet. Can't wait to get my grubby paws on it.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
Bromhead

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 08:39:48 PM

Got it working thanks everyone!

Just syncing the blockchain.

Cheers. Cheesy
GStealthCoin

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 09:45:30 PM

Article on wired about darkcoin. Feel free to comment to raise awareness of stealthcoin.

http://www.wired.com/2014/11/darkcoin-and-online-drug-dealers/

# I am not part of the official StealthCoin Team. Just a community member.
btc14

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 11:09:05 PM

Is the dev updating the roadmap dates? Or is everything still supposed to be released on time?
racer2012

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 12:39:42 PM

Prices are falling most of every coin with blocknet
Hope stealthsend and open Bazaar launch soon
child_harold

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:37:14 PM

Prices are falling most of every coin with blocknet
Hope stealthsend and open Bazaar launch soon

+1

Hoping Hondo is independent of this blocknet fiasco. His last comment reflected his optimism for the BLOCK team and I wonder how his feelings stand now.

Things have admittedly gone quiet in the thread but this is perhaps to be expected after the storm that has blown in our direction.

It would serve the XST community well if we could get an updated roadmap and more info re the progress of stealthsend.

Hondo, are you more committed to this coin than atcsecure (seemingly) was to his?

Could you or a member of your team provide some words of reassurance?

I feel I've been a decent community member and was always dubious of BLOCK. My main concern was that Hondo and other team members would get distracted.

Could we please get a statement addressing XST's progress and relationship within BLOCK?

I'm not gonna sit idly by and read YourMother's detritis  Angry

EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:37:39 PM

after a storm comes a rainbow  Wink
child_harold

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:44:07 PM

after a storm comes a rainbow  Wink

TBH EmilioMann I'm cheesed off at you for pushing the BLCOk agenda in this thread. It has set us back IMO

Obviously I remain hopeful but NEED some statements from the Team

CaptainCrapper

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 02:05:25 PM

after a storm comes a rainbow  Wink

TBH EmilioMann I'm cheesed off at you for pushing the BLCOk agenda in this thread. It has set us back IMO

What does TBH mean? I've never seen that acronym.
Bromhead

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 02:22:43 PM

"To Be Honest" I think?
child_harold

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 02:28:28 PM

"To Be Honest" I think?

^ yup

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: