Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:24:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Junaeth - World’s first private high performance blockchain protocol  (Read 631020 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:24:03 PM

Someone bought more than 200k XST last night and more than 300k in latest hours
He or she is buying all the big sell walls that appear
But also seems there is a bot keeping the price low for now
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:27:20 PM

wow, I see huge sales on Trex !!!
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:37:40 PM

StealthCoin joined BlockNet as a technical partner; to be a member coin that would support a distributed API. This API has been dubbed XBridge. We did not join to participate in the ITO and had no knowledge of an ITO when we agreed to become a member coin of the Blocknet.

After this agreement, Dan Metcalf and a few others released an ITO for an asset on Next Horizons. All facets of the ITO were organized by members of XC and NHZ, by my limited understanding. The funds from the ITO are in their control. No one from XST has received nor asked for any funds from this ITO, nor have any interest in doing so at the moment. No one from XST conceived of or executed the Blocknet ITO in any way. If there are aspects of the ITO of which I am uncertain, it's because XST was not involved in the ITO's conception or management.

Furthermore, as a member of the BlockNet technical community, I suggested, along with a few others, that BlockNet form a panel to approve any expenditures, with approval requiring a majority vote plus one. Additionally, we suggested multiparty escrow of these funds to minimize the potential for any misappropriation. I believe our suggestions will contribute to BlockNet accountability if these suggestions are adopted.

If offered any BlockNet ITO funds for merely participating, the XST team would reject them. Moreover, we will not apply for funds from the ITO until the legal status of BlockNet as an organization is fully determined.

Finally, the BlockNet community is composed of the lead devs from many exceptional coins. So I do consider it a "super team" where collaborations can start and ideas exchanged. This opinion relates to the Blocknet as the technical coalition that XST agreed to join, not as a business entity that has conducted an ITO.

-- Hondo

Thanks Hondo!
The suggestions about ito were accepted http://downloads.xc-official.com/images/14-11-07%20Accountabillity%20-%20Multisig%20Escrow%20of%20Funds.pdf
great news coming out now...
what about new wallet and anon send?
is there any update about it??

xst dev team prefer do ninja launches to surprise us than talking about development continuously.

Here is an update written by Hondo on slack yesterday:

"We are continuously working on features. The new Qt wallet is almost done. I'm not sure what I can give away, but we have another huge feature Also que Has Been in the works for a while. The dev team is not focused on price. We can not be because it Interferes with development. However, we have Been working on new marketing strategies. It's not clear why the price is low, but Those of us who have spare BTC are buying at These prices. "
woww great news coming out now, new wallet be innovative and on new code base,
so XST will make new history, in Hondo we trust...

Did you see this?  Grin
"but we have another huge feature Also que Has Been in the works for a while."
StealthCoin1

Activity: 498
Merit: 252

Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:42:07 PM

it's a matter of time before xst is going back to 15k as good things keep coming for xst
mass awareness and adoption with honest good team to top it off with perfect name like stealth it's a matter of time before xst make it big! so many people want to steal and destroy the name stealth but it's only getting bigger.

Stealthcoin, Ark and Safemoon my life 3 investment failures while bashing Ethereum at 0.20cent. Bye bye
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:42:15 PM

StealthCoin joined BlockNet as a technical partner; to be a member coin that would support a distributed API. This API has been dubbed XBridge. We did not join to participate in the ITO and had no knowledge of an ITO when we agreed to become a member coin of the Blocknet.

After this agreement, Dan Metcalf and a few others released an ITO for an asset on Next Horizons. All facets of the ITO were organized by members of XC and NHZ, by my limited understanding. The funds from the ITO are in their control. No one from XST has received nor asked for any funds from this ITO, nor have any interest in doing so at the moment. No one from XST conceived of or executed the Blocknet ITO in any way. If there are aspects of the ITO of which I am uncertain, it's because XST was not involved in the ITO's conception or management.

Furthermore, as a member of the BlockNet technical community, I suggested, along with a few others, that BlockNet form a panel to approve any expenditures, with approval requiring a majority vote plus one. Additionally, we suggested multiparty escrow of these funds to minimize the potential for any misappropriation. I believe our suggestions will contribute to BlockNet accountability if these suggestions are adopted.

If offered any BlockNet ITO funds for merely participating, the XST team would reject them. Moreover, we will not apply for funds from the ITO until the legal status of BlockNet as an organization is fully determined.

Finally, the BlockNet community is composed of the lead devs from many exceptional coins. So I do consider it a "super team" where collaborations can start and ideas exchanged. This opinion relates to the Blocknet as the technical coalition that XST agreed to join, not as a business entity that has conducted an ITO.

-- Hondo

Thanks Hondo!
The suggestions about ito were accepted http://downloads.xc-official.com/images/14-11-07%20Accountabillity%20-%20Multisig%20Escrow%20of%20Funds.pdf

xst dev team prefer do ninja launches to surprise us than talking about development continuously.

"We are continuously working on features. The new Qt wallet is almost done. I'm not sure what I can give away, but we have another huge feature Also que Has Been in the works for a while. The dev team is not focused on price. We can not be because it Interferes with development. However, we have Been working on new marketing strategies. It's not clear why the price is low, but Those of us who have spare BTC are buying at These prices. "

Did you see this?  Grin

yes i see this now, it means XST is about to make explosion in crypto world  Wink
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:52:26 PM

-- Hondo

Thanks Hondo!

Did you see this?  Grin

yes i see this now, it means XST is about to make explosion in crypto world  Wink

it is so great to hear words from Hondo,
we have Great Hidden features in next release...
STEALTHMODE

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 08:24:39 PM

-- Hondo

Thanks Hondo!

Did you see this?  Grin

it is so great to hear words from Hondo,
we have Great Hidden features in next release...

It's unbelievable that somebody wants to spend so much time in a project with such potential and hopefully will make history in Cryptoland! I still BelieVe in StealthCoin!
MR1
Legendary

Activity: 927

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 08:29:57 PM

Apparently the Dev team puts all its heart and soul in the project!

Why? Because they believe in XST`s victory!!!
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4861

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 08:33:27 PM

-- Hondo

Thanks Hondo!

Of course it's clear. The P&D crews took their profit. Hopefully that is over now. Wish I didn't have all my spare BTC in other coins right now. Sad Took a beating on XMR

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Bavaria

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 08:42:51 PM

Amazing buy walls on Trex Smiley
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 09:45:12 PM

Amazing buy walls on Trex Smiley

I wouldn't say amazing, but there seems to be support building, looks like people are getting ready for the new wallet Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

StealthCoin1

Activity: 498
Merit: 252

Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 12:23:34 AM

there is no reason why xst shouldn't be top 10 at coinmarketcap.com  Wink

Stealthcoin, Ark and Safemoon my life 3 investment failures while bashing Ethereum at 0.20cent. Bye bye
Bavaria

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 07:13:46 AM

Step by step, Stealth Coin is going up !!!
amiryaqot
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 07:38:31 AM

XST has back on the right track to the moon..
Bavaria

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 10:02:11 AM

If I buy 100.000 XST and stake them in my wallet, approximately how many coins I will earn per day?

I think ~ 30-50

Thanx Dev !

The annual POS interest is 20% ?
wickedsick

Activity: 467
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 10:06:07 AM

If I buy 100.000 XST and stake them in my wallet, approximately how many coins I will earn per day?

I think ~ 30-50

Thanx Dev !

The annual POS interest is 20% ?

PoS interest: 20% annually
Coin PoS age: Min. 3 days / Max. 9 days / coins stop aging at 15 days
sadochismo

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 04:51:58 PM

Hi everyone!

just a quick update: i had a look at the new QT a few minutes ago and actually had the chance to try out most of its features. This one is going to be really nice!  Wink We're not finished yet but everyone who's involved is working hard, be sure.

sadochismo
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 05:02:15 PM

Hi everyone!

just a quick update: i had a look at the new QT a few minutes ago and actually had the chance to try out most of its features. This one is going to be really nice!  Wink We're not finished yet but everyone who's involved is working hard, be sure.

sadochismo

So no ETA?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 05:05:53 PM

Hi everyone!

sadochismo

Thanks for update ! Take time to bring out solid and well tested wallet. We support you all the time.
amiryaqot
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 05:08:48 PM

Hi everyone!

sadochismo

Thanks for update ! Take time to bring out solid and well tested wallet. We support you all the time.
will be the best wallet ever in the history of crypto...
we are waiting for it... sure after a time we will get that
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: