Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:08:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] New PinkCoin (PINK) Moderated Thread | PoS | Fundraiser | Anonymous  (Read 223695 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fairglu
Legendary

Activity: 1100
Merit: 1030

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 08:03:19 PM

Just a "heads up" message, the orphan chart is showing a worrying trend

IME this kind of trend often indicates something is not going right, and a fork could be happening.

Some developer intervention could be needed (with a checkpoint), or more wallets staking 24/7 with good connectivity. Also be wary if you are a large stakeholder of only staking with good connectivity to many nodes, or you could unintentionally cause a fork.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 10:46:43 PM

Thanks for the heads up, we'll get our wallet guy to look into it.

Anoxxxy

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 02:48:05 AM

Any news or updates Fay?

Regards Anoxy
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 06:11:50 PM

Any news or updates Fay?

Regards Anoxy

I'm waiting to hear from Sumgye on the patch up. Should be a fix coming soon.

natmccoy
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

twitter.com/natmcmolecule

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 12:19:39 PM

Good to hear that pinkcoin poker has not been abandoned and is actually adding improvements. I'll add the referral link to my twitch stream and stop by occasionally to look for some action. If there's any decent stakes being played I may go for the sponsorship deal.

I'm really deep in the crypto-poker world and have introduced many people to it using my stream. If whoever controls pinkcoin poker wants to have a discussion about ideas and how to attract players just send me a message.

CountofMonteCrypto

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 09:55:49 PM

awesome @natmccoy I will definitely send you a message thanks
SpockSkywalker

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:07:23 PM

A marketing strategy would be to ask shop owners directly if they are willing to provide a small discount for Pinkcoin customers.

It might be out of the comfort zone of a programmer to call vendors but this would be an ideal task for a marketing student who tries to gain some experience. Does anybody here in the forum know some Marketing students?

There was some indication of the developers to integrate pay-with-pink for a little fee or even for free into an existing website if the shop provides a a small discount for Pinkcoin customers.

Dear Pinkcoin Warriors,

Dcmartin, reading your posts is like a breath of fresh air, thank you for your brain. This is a great idea, I'm not a marketing student but what the hell it's never too late to start something new lol. I know Wordpress has been accepting Bitcoin for a while now for websites and blogs, I wonder if they would be willing to accept a badass altcoin like Pinkcoin too. I'll try shooting them an e-mail and see what they say.

Eternal Blessings,
                                                                                                                          Spock Skywalker@WaterisAliv1111

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 11:19:19 AM

Just a "heads up" message, the orphan chart is showing a worrying trend

IME this kind of trend often indicates something is not going right, and a fork could be happening.

Some developer intervention could be needed (with a checkpoint), or more wallets staking 24/7 with good connectivity. Also be wary if you are a large stakeholder of only staking with good connectivity to many nodes, or you could unintentionally cause a fork.

learn something eve'rday didn't even know of the orphan chart
thanks fairglu

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
natmccoy
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 09:55:17 PM

Ha, BitcoinNational, funny seeing you in the Pinkcoin thread  Grin

I'm buying at least a million for pinkcoin poker, hoping to help get some traffic there.

The wallet is definitely sluggish. It had those problems before, but ya, some 'not responding' and high computer load. I hope a wallet update will clear these issues soon.

natmccoy
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 10:18:06 PM

Holy moly. I finally synced and unlocked my wallet after several months and have been getting endless 1.5+ coin stakes. I didn't realize they would build up like that. I used to get like 0.006 coins every few minutes when I staked it non-stop, but this is just a constant deluge, cool!

Kuttingcorners

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 06:17:40 AM

Hi! I havnt opened my wallet for almost a whole year.... Please, I need some help getting it synched
 Embarrassed

thanks
HarryPorter

Activity: 610
Merit: 506

crypto = passion

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 02:54:05 PM

Hi! I havnt opened my wallet for almost a whole year.... Please, I need some help getting it synched
 Embarrassed

thanks

As I know, PinkCoin Windows Wallet 1.2 RC1 is working with no issue -try this one.

By the way for about 90$ we can become pink millionaire at the moment - cost not so much to have a fun with pinkcoin.
Is this coin pure POS with 1% inflation a year now?

https://www.bitmex.com/app/register/XTo064 - enjoy a 10% fee discount for 6 months.
Cryptofi$h

Activity: 331
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 03:07:28 PM

Embarrassed

thanks

As I know, PinkCoin Windows Wallet 1.2 RC1 is working with no issue -try this one.

By the way for about 90$ we can become pink millionaire at the moment - cost not so much to have a fun with pinkcoin.
Is this coin pure POS with 1% inflation a year now?

I had Tranzium update the website with our best windows wallet.  Crypto.pink

We are going to get a new wallet made here soon.  If anyone knows a good wallet coder please feel free to drop a line.  Paid gig potentially. 
natmccoy
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:41:08 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2015, 03:51:38 AM by natmccoy

Crypto.pink has v1.2.0.2, I've had 2.0.0.1 for a year or so, is v1.2 really newer/better?  Undecided

Oh I think I get it, you released an improvement to an older version, and will improve V2.0 if the upgrades prove stable. I guess I'll just wait for the V2.0 upgrade. Somebody said something about a new staking protocol, any idea when that will be implemented and what it will be?

Cryptofi$h

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 03:54:57 AM

Yes this version improves the size of the staked blocks therefore improving stability I believe...an improvement on an old version.  If you are experiencing any lag or freezing feel free to try this wallet. 
Cryptofi$h

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 04:02:40 AM

If you have not stopped by the Autoview channel in Slack there is a fantastic new product for you to use.  Built your own bots based on your logic using Tradingview charts on OK and 1Broker!  No 3rd party issues and the logic is all you now!  The two biggest issues with the previous bots addressed in a big way.  

This is AutoView available on the Google chrome store...

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/autoview/okdhadoplaoehmeldlpakhpekjcpljmb?hl=en

A list of commands for reference on Github...

https://gist.github.com/tranzium/34727307c823dfa75e49

For more information on Twitter.....@Pinkcoin_etc or Pm me your email for access to pink slack community and the Autoview channel.
We also have @Jumbucks to thank for allowing us to have a presence in their awesome community as well where you can read up in the bots-by-pink channel.  

May you have great success with this amazing tool!  

Pinker

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 06:53:45 PM

All right, guess I'll really have join slack to get back in touch.Smiley I guess PM to Cryptofi$h with my e-mail is the way?
Cryptofi$h

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 04:31:00 PM

Sent, sorry I never come here....lol  Surprised the lights were still on. Roll Eyes
Cryptofi$h

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 03:35:34 AM

Well folks its time to upgrade the coin to something that suits our goals as a go to coin for fundraising.  There is lots of discussion over in Slack and it would be a shame to not have all those who have vested interest in the coin to have a say in the process.  Unfortunately it is hard to have the conversation on multiple platforms so this is a brief update of sorts.  Current plans are to re-issue a new coin with the desired coin age restrictions staking % and algo to something that supports the act of buy, hold, stake, donate....  IE: the donate4life campaign which is a one time purchase that donates for life.  New wallet, graphics and mobile are key requests in the process and are being discussed daily.  Feel free to dm for invite or up up @pinkcoin_ for an invite to the slack channels.  That being said...

We have a developer on board and are very close to pulling the trigger so please stop by, leave a message. Exciting times ahead!  
hashbrown9000

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 12:22:58 AM

Now buying any amount of PINK at market prices.  PM for prices.

Pinkcoin:
ETH:
VTC:
BTC:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: