Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:14:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn money with bitcoin ?  (Read 117233 times)
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:16:49 PM

The top users doing faucet are russians i believe thats the only way they can get bitcoin easy and fast as this forum doesnt pay to russians posts as i know,otherwise they would be here massive.Signatures and some games related to bitcoin as chopcoin,amazing game and need some skill and just 1% lucky to keep alive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:03:08 PM

The top users doing faucet are russians i believe thats the only way they can get bitcoin easy and fast as this forum doesnt pay to russians posts as i know,otherwise they would be here massive.Signatures and some games related to bitcoin as chopcoin,amazing game and need some skill and just 1% lucky to keep alive.

Really? Thanks a lot for sharing this information as I was not aware about it, and honestly I feel that if you want to make good money then signature campaign is far better then faucet sites.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:06:32 PM

Really? Thanks a lot for sharing this information as I was not aware about it, and honestly I feel that if you want to make good money then signature campaign is far better then faucet sites.

Sure well i believe some people didnt know ,atleast i know because i own a faucet now,anyway i believe they doing faucets deeply because they dont wanna do captchas and there isnt any other free way to them to earn bitcoins,did you saw a signature paying for russian posts?Sure some of them may be present here at signatures writing english as others but not all of them may know english ,soo they have no option .
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:20:49 PM

I did not know you got this data from anywhere, I don't know if many users is the russian playing faucet. so they do not have the skills that rely on faucet as the main income?
I think there are many ways in addition to faucets that provide more revenue
draceus

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:55:08 AM

nope I think users of faucet still more than users of signature campaign. think how many users who do not know about this forum?
there are so many bitcoin users who don't know about this forum dude. and they still get bitcoin from the faucet.
Yes but this is their fault. But as soon as they realize they will join here..
For me faucet is just waste of my precious time. If you like faucet you can go to Primedice and use theirs faucet and you can enjoy gambling. This is only faucet i have ever used .

Yeah faucets are surely a waste of time as earnings are not too high but good for newbies who wants to earn it for free at the initial stage, but surely you cannot expect good amount from faucets.
If you collect only those faucets which pay a good amount of satoshis on one claim then it is not a waste of time, but with that you can earn some good money for free only for click on “reward” button.

People who wants free money will always prefer faucets as they don't have any other productive way to earn bitcoins, there are many other ways to earn descent and good amount of btc.

yeah I agree with you friend when I have some money and that time I buy some bitcoin then I play on the bitcoin gambling and some time after I am  also  selling bitcoin when increase price in bitcoin that time and after i can take profit .

justdimin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:59:23 AM

nope I think users of faucet still more than users of signature campaign. think how many users who do not know about this forum?
there are so many bitcoin users who don't know about this forum dude. and they still get bitcoin from the faucet.
For me faucet is just waste of my precious time. If you like faucet you can go to Primedice and use theirs faucet and you can enjoy gambling. This is only faucet i have ever used .

Yeah faucets are surely a waste of time as earnings are not too high but good for newbies who wants to earn it for free at the initial stage, but surely you cannot expect good amount from faucets.
Yes, in the start I was on these faucets for earning bitcoins, but for earning from there it required from me a large time. The amount I earn was much less and so wasting of time.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
arwin100

Activity: 2702
Merit: 804

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 10:09:24 AM

Yes, in the start I was on these faucets for earning bitcoins, but for earning from there it required from me a large time. The amount I earn was much less and so wasting of time.

By that i stop using faucet because its not worth for effort and time. Thats why i praktis tradiNgs and its more profitable for me. And also i suggest to invest in good accounts here you can earn big money by joining sig campaigns. And theirs more other way to earn all we can do is research dont relay on spoon feeding. we are one only can help ourself

Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 10:57:48 AM

If you are not expert in trade and are unable to post good quality post to earn with signature campaign then you have to join Faucets and have to give time to there to earn some good money and then after earning some money start your own website of any attractive category and there you will earn a big amount of bitcoin with ad networks and by selling ad spaces at there.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 10:58:11 AM

Its pretty easy to make money with the bitcoin once you have some, you could do all kind of methods.
I trade sometimes, but not much because its of course risky and the other thing I do is just holding them in my wallet and stay positive.
With holding I mean a short term investment to later sell them for a good price.
NordicRanger

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 11:22:39 AM

How to earn money with bitcoin ?
Use your own money to invest in bitcoin and buy bitcoins. You can then save these coins and resell them at a higher price somewhere in the future.
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 11:47:05 AM

By that i stop using faucet because its not worth for effort and time. Thats why i praktis tradiNgs and its more profitable for me. And also i suggest to invest in good accounts here you can earn big money by joining sig campaigns. And theirs more other way to earn all we can do is research dont relay on spoon feeding. we are one only can help ourself

It is, faucets are not good for long-term. It's really wasted your time and not worth. Actually, there are many ways to earn bitcoin beside faucets. So better leave faucets for your own good.
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:33:53 PM

What you can do to earn money with Bitcoin is that you have to sell it with nice profit in the future when the value is high enough that you can get some profit with it, but that is only in the future.
You can do now just trade or gamble to earn some money with Bitcoin, trading is much better than gambling.
iram66680

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:37:30 PM

What you can do to earn money with Bitcoin is that you have to sell it with nice profit in the future when the value is high enough that you can get some profit with it, but that is only in the future.
You can do now just trade or gamble to earn some money with Bitcoin, trading is much better than gambling.
I agree with trading instead of gambling. But isn't trading a bit of gamble in itself? Really you are putting value on something that can increase but as well decrease at the same time. So you don't know the outcome when it comes down to it. That is a risk.
But with gambling at least you have a chance to get more back on your risk.

MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 05:25:27 PM

Believe me you have better chance to earn something if you are trading. Gambling is very different and it is only for those who are determined and have strong character, you must know when to stop. But when you trading you must know when to start!

You can rent this space
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 10:48:09 PM

Believe me you have better chance to earn something if you are trading. Gambling is very different and it is only for those who are determined and have strong character, you must know when to stop. But when you trading you must know when to start!

Exactly and gambling needs a great level of courage but in trading you can afford to start working on it is less risky in compare to gambling.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 11:34:11 PM

Use your own money to invest in bitcoin and buy bitcoins. You can then save these coins and resell them at a higher price somewhere in the future.
yeah it is the easiest way to earn money even you can sell them on the next day. depending on the current price.
what you need is patience. bitcoin will rise and fall you have to know it.
but this is very profitable
angryrob

Activity: 287

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 01:23:50 AM

If you collect only those faucets which pay a good amount of satoshis on one claim then it is not a waste of time, but with that you can earn some good money for free only for click on “reward” button.

yeah and If you want to earn more money throw bitcoin then easy idea you first find 15 to 20 faucet site and open all site and click there in all site after you collect your all santoshi so you can get a lot of santoshi and your time will not be waste.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:34:01 AM

yeah it is the easiest way to earn money even you can sell them on the next day. depending on the current price.
what you need is patience. bitcoin will rise and fall you have to know it.
but this is very profitable
true, very difficult to predict the price of bitcoin, bitcoin prices could rise even within a few hours, but we do not know when it happened, so purchase bitcoin when the price drops and sell when prices are rising, it is very beneficial for some people

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
draceus

Activity: 245

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:32:30 AM

yeah i agree with you friend . bitcoin have many way can earn money when you search and after you can get  same like you can send money all county with bitcoin and you can take money with people transaction fee same like bank  charge and other you can play gambling on the bitcoin.

sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:39:48 AM

Just like ordinary currency, you need to make some effort if you want to earn some profit with bitcoin.
Maybe you can start by spending about 10% of your monthly salary and start build some site that sell your goods or sell your service. As people interest on your project, they will contact you anytime

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: