Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:59:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn money with bitcoin ?  (Read 117233 times)
Gunthar

Activity: 1498
Merit: 614

Liable for what i say, not for what you understand

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 09:10:24 PM

because it's inflation is higher than national currencies.

technically wrong, from wiki :"In economics, inflation is a sustained increase in the general price level of goods and services in an economy over a period of time.[1]

When the price level rises, each unit of currency buys fewer goods and services. Consequently, inflation reflects a reduction in the purchasing power per unit of money
"

What makes itself an investment is the sustained increase in the general exchange rate fiat/btc, which is sometimes higher than mining itself (for example). In the long term, making money with "this" money is very very interesting (i think actually better than gold) Wink

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄
██ ███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███
██ ███    ███    ▄███    ███
██ ███▄    ▀███▄███▀     ███
██▄ ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄ ▀██
███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███ ██
███    ███    ▄███    ███ ██
███▄    ▀███▄███▀    ▄███ ██
 ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀ ▄██
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:11:02 PM

Bitcoin is a currency and it is allowing us to make some extra money and there are multiple ways to earn money from it, sig camp/trading/gambling/faucets you need to choose that is best suitable for you.
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1478

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:15:07 PM

technically wrong,

How can it be technically wrong? In 2011 I can buy 5 beers with 1 Bitcoin. In 2016 I can buy 500 beers with 1 Bitcoin. That's inflation. I can buy more goods when the money (Bitcoin) quantity is same.
So basically I made an investment when I hold Bitcoin. If I hold national currency I wouldn't make that much profit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Olaf

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:26:24 PM

eek...i tried with faucets but could only earn some cents in DAYS lol...i dont think it worths it Tongue

That was back in the day when bitcoin was still at all time low which was worth it back then.

Due to the increments that were given, but if youre focusing on faucets just make a post on the service section on what you can provide.

Most people are looking for certain skill sets to hire. So try that out instead of faucets, and build up your account to do campaigns.

Gunthar

Activity: 1498
Merit: 614

Liable for what i say, not for what you understand

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 09:32:14 PM

technically wrong,

How can it be technically wrong? In 2011 I can buy 5 beers with 1 Bitcoin. In 2016 I can buy 500 beers with 1 Bitcoin. That's inflation. I can buy more goods when the money (Bitcoin) quantity is same.
So basically I made an investment when I hold Bitcoin. If I hold national currency I wouldn't make that much profit.

That's deflation bud, not inflation. Read the wiki i posted (sorry i cant post links because the rank but easy to find it searching inflation):"When the price level rises, each unit of currency buys fewer goods and services."
It would be inflation if you can buy less beers in 2016 than you bought in 2011. But it is good, you got the right concept, only the term you used is wrong  Wink

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄
██ ███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███
██ ███    ███    ▄███    ███
██ ███▄    ▀███▄███▀     ███
██▄ ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄ ▀██
███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███ ██
███    ███    ▄███    ███ ██
███▄    ▀███▄███▀    ▄███ ██
 ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀ ▄██
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:02:04 PM

eek...i tried with faucets but could only earn some cents in DAYS lol...i dont think it worths it Tongue

That was back in the day when bitcoin was still at all time low which was worth it back then.

Due to the increments that were given, but if youre focusing on faucets just make a post on the service section on what you can provide.

Most people are looking for certain skill sets to hire. So try that out instead of faucets, and build up your account to do campaigns.

Well faucets were good in the begining ,low value of bitcoin and great rewards i believe they were giving around 1 btc per claim the first faucets,someone can confirm those?Since the price skyrocted the reward readjusted ,nowadays faucets arent good or bad but a must to the economy of bitcoins,sharing and being the first experience related to bitcoin micro transaction.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:16:25 AM

You can earn on many ways money from the bitcoin, but I think trading is one of the best things you can do at the moment.
Also because the price is lowering and than going up again, another method can just be holding of course its pretty profitable.
yeah trading is a great way but be careful if you just focus on buying only when prices are low. because the current prices are stable.
then when the price is high fluctuation or rapid price movements. you will not be able to follow it where prices are low or down You would be hard to distinguish.
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:23:31 AM

Best investment? Buy now 5 BTC and send to cold wallet and wait 5 years. Then you can buy pizza restaurant Wink
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:08:53 AM

faucets are the ways of earning for those who are unable to earn with posting here through signature campaign and trading and other ways, so they should have to join faucets, which is a good source of earning, at least than PTC sites.

Hire me for your campaign management
lissandra

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:43:00 PM

Best investment? Buy now 5 BTC and send to cold wallet and wait 5 years. Then you can buy pizza restaurant Wink

Yes, lets forget the on-going costs to run a restaurant.

And the failed brick and mortar business so lets just run with that lol.

A better version would be buying a food truck that offers the same. Then getting a huge overhead cost of commericial loan.

fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:52:52 PM

faucets are the ways of earning for those who are unable to earn with posting here through signature campaign and trading and other ways, so they should have to join faucets, which is a good source of earning, at least than PTC sites.

Yes something is better then nothing, but once if anyone spends some time here on regular basis then he can surely start earning by posting in signature campaign.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:29:43 PM

Yes something is better then nothing, but once if anyone spends some time here on regular basis then he can surely start earning by posting in signature campaign.

A newbie should never do the mistake of joining a signature campaign by just coming to bitcoin world, ofcourse the earnings in signature campaigns are far better then faucets but a user without knowledge cannot survive in a campaign because they will not be able to post good msgs and will get kicked or banned for poor quality posts.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:28:52 PM

yeah at first signature campaign is the best way to earn money. Once you learn more about bitcoin and experienced means then you can go for trading , gambling, mining and some  ponzi games and earn more money..

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:55:37 PM

nope I think users of faucet still more than users of signature campaign. think how many users who do not know about this forum?
there are so many bitcoin users who don't know about this forum dude. and they still get bitcoin from the faucet.
Yes but this is their fault. But as soon as they realize they will join here..
For me faucet is just waste of my precious time. If you like faucet you can go to Primedice and use theirs faucet and you can enjoy gambling. This is only faucet i have ever used .

Yeah faucets are surely a waste of time as earnings are not too high but good for newbies who wants to earn it for free at the initial stage, but surely you cannot expect good amount from faucets.
But only for users it is wasting of time, while those who are the owners of these faucets spend only a few hours for creating that and then earn good amount with that, so for webmasters faucets are not wasting of time.
BTcoint

Activity: 553

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:59:48 PM

hold your btc right now with no trading or gambling . just hold it secure until the halving arrives then profit will be duple if you invest 450 dollar you might get 1000+ after awhile just be patience .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ntsdm

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 07:06:30 PM

Well how to get extra income with bitcoin ,since bitcoin and money are the same nowadays,well holding can be one way other should be invest or trading some altcoins.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 07:29:30 PM

hold your btc right now with no trading or gambling . just hold it secure until the halving arrives then profit will be duple if you invest 450 dollar you might get 1000+ after awhile just be patience .
What price is your favorite price? what happens if after many times price does not go up (and also decreases) very much.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 07:32:10 PM

Well how to get extra income with bitcoin ,since bitcoin and money are the same nowadays,well holding can be one way other should be invest or trading some altcoins.
Signature campaign is one way, also selling physical and digital goods is another way of making money with bitcoin.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:53:16 PM

nope I think users of faucet still more than users of signature campaign. think how many users who do not know about this forum?
there are so many bitcoin users who don't know about this forum dude. and they still get bitcoin from the faucet.
For me faucet is just waste of my precious time. If you like faucet you can go to Primedice and use theirs faucet and you can enjoy gambling. This is only faucet i have ever used .

Yeah faucets are surely a waste of time as earnings are not too high but good for newbies who wants to earn it for free at the initial stage, but surely you cannot expect good amount from faucets.
If you collect only those faucets which pay a good amount of satoshis on one claim then it is not a waste of time, but with that you can earn some good money for free only for click on “reward” button.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:39:13 PM

If you collect only those faucets which pay a good amount of satoshis on one claim then it is not a waste of time, but with that you can earn some good money for free only for click on “reward” button.

People who wants free money will always prefer faucets as they don't have any other productive way to earn bitcoins, there are many other ways to earn descent and good amount of btc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: