Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:36:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn money with bitcoin ?  (Read 117233 times)
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:20:59 PM

There are multiple methods possible, I myself use signature campaigns to gain some profit, with my other bitcoins I really do nothing else than holding.
I think holding right now is one of the best things you can do because of the fact that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount.

I  guess we can do like, When the price is changing. Buy cheap sell high. every week or month the price is not stable so if you just holding it for a year or months you cant gain more profit with your bitcoins and you wasted your time.. So time to time you need to check the chart because the value of bitcoin is not stable make sure the price is on average that you can make a profit if you sell your bitcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:09:46 PM

There are multiple methods possible, I myself use signature campaigns to gain some profit, with my other bitcoins I really do nothing else than holding.
I think holding right now is one of the best things you can do because of the fact that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount.

As mentioned various methods of earning is there to have few bitcoin into your wallet. Most requires skills and time to spend. Only then money can be earned in the form of bitcoin.
rio3233

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:28:17 PM

And also if you join a signature campaign that pay a good rates, like your signature campaign now. Can post unlimited posts and the rates are really good. You can earn much money by posting.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:16:39 PM

That's right, many people (including me) are just holding their bitcoins and not investing anywhere because they know it can be risky and it is really better to just hold them and wait until the price goes up after halving and then just sell them and get the profit.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:31:27 PM

And also if you join a signature campaign that pay a good rates, like your signature campaign now. Can post unlimited posts and the rates are really good. You can earn much money by posting.

Yes earning with signature campaign is the best thing to do as it is the safest way to earn bitcoin and you get paid on the weekly basis.
gtglener

Activity: 575

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:40:34 PM

I would recommend to start with signature campaign as rest other methods will involve great level of risk so for a new comers joining a campaign is the best to start off.

Yeah you right. For start, signature campaign is good for collecting bitcoin until you have a good plan to earn more money with bitcoin. I think make a faucet is good, you get money from the ads.

Well making a faucet wont give you anymore money unless you can give your users a high reward so that they will always comeback but you also have to put a lot of money on making a faucet.
Well, sig campaign is one of the best way you could start in earning money. You can earn 20x or even more than doing faucets. Just rank up your profile here to earn more.

Yes, with signature campaign he can earn better, but it is also sure that he can earn some better amount with his faucet, as there are a number of ad networks, which pay a higher rate for the pageviews, so in this case he will be able to pay high satoshi to his members.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:52:39 PM

I would recommend to start with signature campaign as rest other methods will involve great level of risk so for a new comers joining a campaign is the best to start off.

Yeah you right. For start, signature campaign is good for collecting bitcoin until you have a good plan to earn more money with bitcoin. I think make a faucet is good, you get money from the ads.

Well making a faucet wont give you anymore money unless you can give your users a high reward so that they will always comeback but you also have to put a lot of money on making a faucet.
Well, sig campaign is one of the best way you could start in earning money. You can earn 20x or even more than doing faucets. Just rank up your profile here to earn more.

Yes, with signature campaign he can earn better, but it is also sure that he can earn some better amount with his faucet, as there are a number of ad networks, which pay a higher rate for the pageviews, so in this case he will be able to pay high satoshi to his members.

Faucets and clicking on ads to earn bitcoin will waste your time, as the payouts are in peanuts and will not give good returns on the time that you are investing into it.
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:21:28 PM

if you just have this way. then diligently keep nice post. continues to collect bitcoin and resistant to high prices.
now everyone is waiting pump prices. so be prepared with it

BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 11:58:32 PM

if you just have this way. then diligently keep nice post. continues to collect bitcoin and resistant to high prices.
now everyone is waiting pump prices. so be prepared with it

Everybody wating for price increase but nobody knows will it be after halving. People who don't belive in halving can make good money if it will happen.

draceus

Activity: 245

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 04:41:15 AM

yeah I agree with you friend me also thinking about good way sin campaign is best and you have some money when you want to earn money  first you buy some bitcoin and when increase price in bitcoin and after you can sell bitcoin and you can take more profit that is good way for earn money.

tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:12:48 PM

You can earn bitcoin in many ways, if you have programming or designing skills you can sell your services for bitcoin and can earn good amount from it, and if don't hold technical skills then signature campaign is always good to start off.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 04:54:46 PM

You can earn bitcoin in many ways, if you have programming or designing skills you can sell your services for bitcoin and can earn good amount from it, and if don't hold technical skills then signature campaign is always good to start off.
Yes, signature campaigns are good choice, however unfortunately freelancing services are widespread enough in bitcoin era.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:42:17 PM

Yes, signature campaigns are good choice, however unfortunately freelancing services are widespread enough in bitcoin era.

Yes signature campaign is good to earn bitcoin, as you don't have to invest huge amount to start and your earnings are guaranteed and also one of the best way to collect bitcoin.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 06:05:05 PM

Yes signature campaign is good to earn bitcoin, as you don't have to invest huge amount to start and your earnings are guaranteed and also one of the best way to collect bitcoin.

You need to invest only if you are looking for higher rank account or you can create your own and work on it and try to take it to higher level but it will be time consuming but the safe way to collect some bitcoins.
NordicRanger

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 06:10:41 PM

To earn money with with Bitcoin is not that difficult, what everybody is saying is that you can have a signature campaign and that will not happen fast but it is better than nothing.
You also can trade or make an investment indeed, but that is more riskier than a signature campaign.
expert4knowledge

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:18:34 PM

Yes, it is good specially if you want to consider it as a part time job or something like this, since earnings are not that much.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:39:56 PM

you tell us a hard way to earn bitcoin,its just for people who have skills and have good education about that services,you better tell us with some easy way and all people will understand and can do it,like join sigcamp or faucet Grin
expert4knowledge

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:43:54 PM

To earn money with with Bitcoin is not that difficult, what everybody is saying is that you can have a signature campaign and that will not happen fast but it is better than nothing.
You also can trade or make an investment indeed, but that is more riskier than a signature campaign.
Trade is more riskier but there is a good possibility that you make more than you make in signature campaigns.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:48:30 PM

well you can work for bitcoins but actually i doubt that there are a lot of people that will accept it because not much work providers know anything about bitcoins

i think that the best way would be to just participate in an ordinary signature campaign that would allow you to make some good money for just posting on this forum and not doing anything more

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:06:00 PM

After searching on this forum , I have learned there we can earn bitcoin from;
1. Faucets.
2. Signature Campaigns.
3. Trading.
4. Some PTC sites which pay in bitcoin.
5. Some legit HYIPs

etc etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: